Author Topic: Postal Address Available for Parental Consent Forms  (Read 629 times)

Offline Meadow Whisper (Natasha)

• ᎣᏏᏲ! I'm a horse now! ^.^
  • FT Founder
  • Candies: 397
    • DeviantArt - lupiniastudios
    • FurAffinity - softpaw
    • Twitter - lupinia
    • Weasyl - softpaw
    • Lupinia Studios
  • Fursona Species: Chincoteague Pony
Postal Address Available for Parental Consent Forms
« on: June 04, 2007, 09:40:07 pm »
I now have a PO Box, which I'm more comfortable making available online than my physical address.  So, I've enabled the COPPA form for this site for users under 13.  This site is run in the US, and must conform to COPPA law, which means that we can't collect any information (including registration data) from children under age 13 without parental consent in written form.

IF YOU ARE UNDER 13, your parent(s) MUST fill out the form in order for you to continue using this site.  I'm not currently aware of anyone here who's under 13, but if you are, contact me privately and I'll send you the form so you can continue using the site.  If you are under 13, and you don't tell me, and I find out about it before you turn 13, YOU WILL BE BANNED.  It's not because I don't like you, but lying about your age is a massive legal liability for me as the site host.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Here is a horse I have made for you:
        |,\_/,\_
 ,-__/,   ,       )kk
.                     \,kkk
 \    ,___....--     \kkkk
           \               \kkkkk
             \               \kkkkk

Note:  I'm no longer actively involved in running this site, so while I welcome any personal messages, please do not contact me about account issues.  Please direct all such inquiries to Panda.  Thanks for all the years of awesome memories and friendship!  <3