Author Topic: #RelocateRevolution  (Read 400 times)

Offline EclipsetheWolf

• FT's resident geek!
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 19
  • Fursuit SOON!
  • Fursona Species: Main: wolf
#RelocateRevolution
« on: October 15, 2014, 11:47:30 am »
You may not know of the TV show that cancelled because it wasn't getting as many rating as it liked. Revolution is a show about what people do after all power goes out in the world including phones, cars, and anything that uses or produces energy, which sends the world back to the dark ages, bullets run dry and people are forced to use swords and bows, monarchy's rise up, stockpiling guns and recruiting soldiers, the world is in mass hysteria. Anyways this show got two mouthwatering seasons and every episode was even better then the last growing to a feverish pitch, you couldn't just sit down and watch one ore two episodes you would sit down and get up after both seasons which is about 22 hours of entertainment. But yeah this show got cancelled even though it had a cult following that could rival firefly, and yet it got cancelled right after a giant cliffhanger, probably one of the biggest in television history and now we don't get to see what happens next.
Anyways some people started a petition to get the show back on for season three and they're less then 500 signatures away since I last checked, here's a link
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/553/454/200/revolution-season-3/
The first two seasons are on netflix so go check them out for yourself, and to be honest I'm pretty sure they'll get another season seeing as how most of the main cast in the show are behind this movement putting pressure on the people who produced this show.

FCWf3a A C- D+++ H+ M? P++ R T++ W- Z- Sm RLCT a- cn++++ d+ e- f+ h* i++ j p+ sm

Offline Daniel Kurama

• The Shadow DJ Master
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 15
  • Bro I'ma be a DJ M aster
  • Fursona Species: Shadow Wolf
Re: #RelocateRevolution
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 01:51:30 pm »
NOOOOOOOO they cant stop it i just started watching it
Be who you are and find the ones you truly love.
:alexxgay:

Offline Ayzure

• Just Perusing.
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 62
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2014, 03:06:39 pm »
Sounds very interesting, pity I don't have Netflix.  :sad-fox:

Offline EclipsetheWolf

• FT's resident geek!
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 19
  • Fursuit SOON!
  • Fursona Species: Main: wolf
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2014, 08:38:45 pm »
NOOOOOOOO they cant stop it i just started watching it
I feel for you, the last episode of season two is such a cliffhanger that they can't just stop it there.

FCWf3a A C- D+++ H+ M? P++ R T++ W- Z- Sm RLCT a- cn++++ d+ e- f+ h* i++ j p+ sm