Author Topic: Inserting other members quotes?  (Read 472 times)

Offline Skiffy Wolf

• Green Level
  • Candies: 26
  • No idea what I'm supposed to put here.
    • DeviantArt - Charlie-Fan
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Inserting other members quotes?
« on: November 11, 2014, 09:26:07 pm »
So I can insert a simple quote but when I see quotes that other people have posted from other members they have the name of the member who originally posted it. When I post a quote it just says "quote". I noticed that when I scrolled down I can see other member posts and in the corner of the post it says "insert quote" but all that does is take me back to the top of the page without doing anything. So I would very much appreciate it if someone could help explain how to do this cause it's starting to annoy me. Thanks in advance.

Offline MessedThoughts

• If you think this title has been changing, you're going crazy
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 273
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Re: Inserting other members quotes?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2014, 09:30:59 pm »
Copying and pasting the entire quote from its own separate tab (aka, you do it manually).

Unless ive been doing it wrong for the entire time ive been on this site, that's how ive been inserting multiple quotes from different people.
Icon done by @NikiSerenko (twitter) // Nicnak044 (FA)

Offline Spoopy ★ Panda

• Not a duck!
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 586
  • :*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。
    • DeviantArt - cocoapanda
    • FurAffinity - cocoapanda
  • Fursona Species: Platypus
Re: Inserting other members quotes?
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2014, 10:08:28 pm »
Copying and pasting the entire quote from its own separate tab (aka, you do it manually).

Unless ive been doing it wrong for the entire time ive been on this site, that's how ive been inserting multiple quotes from different people.

Nahh, this is the only way to do it. Our current software doesn't have an option for multi-quotes, unfortunately
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: They/them
  • Award - Graphic Artist