Author Topic: Five Feet or Less by Erik Schubach  (Read 312 times)

Offline Access Denied

• Got Wheels and Gone
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 213
Five Feet or Less by Erik Schubach
« on: November 26, 2014, 07:18:57 pm »

This book by Erik Schubach is categorised under Lesbian Romance that I would recommend for those who are interested in a love story, but with a difference or two. Not for the narrow minded as it features disability and same sex relationships. 

Confined to a wheelchair I can personally relate to Reese in that I am not the most outgoing and sociable person any more; moreover that I found the story inspiring and loved that, much like myself with my darling girl 'M', Reese found someone that helped break her out of that shell and get out and live in the world again.

I give this book an absolute 10/10 rating because it hits home just like the other books by Schubach, and brought most if most all the characters from the other books into play in this one. Reese, a young computer geek who has lost the use of her legs from an auto accident meets a punk rocker who helps her to learn overcome her fears and to trust and love again. She helps Reese regain lost friendships and get past long held beliefs. A really good book and an easy read like all of the books in his series.

~Alex
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 07:21:50 pm by Access Denied »