Author Topic: Furry teens youtube Channel  (Read 5174 times)

Offline Crow done

• We Are Not Things
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 111
  • Fursona Species: Fox
Re: Furry teens youtube Channel
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2014, 03:09:00 pm »
You guys, if it makes money just donate it to this website. Problem solved.
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
"The true warrior is good, gentle and honest. His bravery comes from within himself; he learns to conquer his own fears and misdeeds." -- Brian Jacques, Mattimeo

Omg your nipple dogs are amazing! So creative!!! 100% original, I'm jealous of your talent
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing
i have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Offline Hansley

• Red Level
  • Candies: 1
  • Fursona Species: Rabbit.
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2014, 03:12:21 pm »
Oh, maybe we could make it this the official channel for the website if we get permission!

Offline MessedThoughts

• If you think this title has been changing, you're going crazy
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 273
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2014, 03:17:15 pm »
Oh, maybe we could make it this the official channel for the website if we get permission!

Highly doubt it given past events

We still have so many questions and no answers

First off, in order to determine the scope of the channel, what can people even produce right now? What kinds of videos CAN YOU make for the channel. For me it's probably either online gaming or nerdy Magic thebgathering stuffs.

Once we figure out that, then we can figure out the rest
Icon done by @NikiSerenko (twitter) // Nicnak044 (FA)

Offline Hansley

• Red Level
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2014, 03:30:46 pm »
Personally I can offer acting, vlogs and appearances in multiplayer let's plays, can I say, I'm glad you're saying this, otherwise we wouldn't have a sensible person to help out, maybe you should be in charge.

Offline Fjordy

• Yellow Level
  • Candies: 46
  • Fursona Species: Moose
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2014, 03:32:08 pm »
The last time anyone had a YouTube channel with FT members in it, it got abandoned after 2 videos.

Good luck.
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Offline Teapot

• Purple Level
  • Candies: 139
  • I'm full of coffee
  • Fursona Species: Catahoula Leopard Dog
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2014, 03:32:24 pm »
Instead of making an "official" FT youtube channel you should just make one which has an entirely furry cast. That way people from FT can be part of it, but there's no hassle of FT staff having to moderate a YouTube channel as well.
Another option would be that if too many people want to do stuff you could go for a Channel Network set up. Individual channels for different things linked under one "main" channel which is used to provide updates/news/whatever. That way people can do the sort of stuff they want and collaborate with other people when they want.
As for what I would can do, I'm currently in the process of organising a music channel. I just need to wait for Christmas to get the equipment I need. I wouldn't mind collaborating on gaming videos if anyone needed me to.

As for a name, I quite like the sound of The NetFurk. Although saying it out loud sounds a bit... wrong.
-inspirational quote-

(Avatar by Shia)

Offline RickyMcGee

• Slick as Frick Rick
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 61
  • Pic by Businessfox on FA
    • FurAffinity - Alexzandr
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2014, 03:34:42 pm »
As for management, I would have to say a group of people who know what they are doing with management. Maybe a vote or something.
I love the hype that people are having with the subject, but lets not get ahead of ourselves here. Baby steps people baby steps.
I want to wait and see what Daniel thinks, it kinda was his idea so I see him as the head of this commitee.
To play it safe I would not relate the channel to the site, but for who ever manages the channel wants to then ask Natasha or someone in charge over here.
Just like a burn will linger, she crept between my fingers, and to my body she has now become a new disease. A fog to cloud vision, more like an apparition. She made a mess and now abandoned me.
Twitter Youtube Crush thing? Deviantart

Offline Hansley

• Red Level
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2014, 03:36:16 pm »
X3 How about: unifurse?

Offline Uncle-Noob

• Am I going to fast for you?
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 42
  • My age exceeds your IQ. . . Significantly.
  • Fursona Species: Mouse
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2014, 03:38:11 pm »

Highly doubt it given past events

We still have so many questions and no answers

First off, in order to determine the scope of the channel, what can people even produce right now? What kinds of videos CAN YOU make for the channel. For me it's probably either online gaming or nerdy Magic thebgathering stuffs.

Once we figure out that, then we can figure out the rest

I could possibly do art tutorials on furries? Maybe???? :???:
Still confused? Then perhaps this will enlighten you!

Middledistancerunner. I managed to save just a little bit of money. You and I can both get jobs, and we'll finally see what it means to be living.

Offline zspartancats

• Spartan
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 59
  • I AM A RHINO!
    • DeviantArt - zspartancats
    • FurAffinity - zspartancats
    • LiveJournal - zspartancats
  • Fursona Species: Rhino
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2014, 03:39:43 pm »
I would love to help or be part of this project!

Do you mean Furry Teens as in this website? You couldn't do that unless you've got the right permission. Now, you could have a channel for Teenagers in the Furry Fandom but it couldn't be related to Furry Teens.

Running a YouTube channel or any other official social media site can be a hard job. Especially, when you've got multiple people trying to contribute and possibly people getting mad and causing drama. It also takes a bit of effort to push a channel past a few hundred subscribers and some may get bored of the channel and leave.

You've also got the issue of what if the channel is a successful and you gets ad revenue. Who gets the money? Will the money be split evenly or should it just be donated. These all questions that need to be answered.

I'm not being negative, I'm just making sure everybody knows about the challenges that await them.
You do raise a number of good pints when about he channel, there is alot that Needs to be considered. However, I think. There are some points that we might not need to worry now,but later (such as money, we dot even know if the project will get off the ground)

The two main points that we need to resolve At the very beginning though are
- who will be taking control of the channel account creation aka, who will be running then uploads for channel? (I can do his, it's notnto hard for me)
- what other duties will we need to assign and to whom?

Edit; on mobile sorry for spelling

The money part is a bit of stretch but it is nice to have the answer before we need to have an answer.

I honestly think one person should be the main uploader and have one or two other people who have access to channel in case of the main uploader going dark. This still runs the chance of someone getting mad and hijacking the channel.

The best way is to have one person do everything but it could be a huge risk if the person can't handle the responsibility.

You can put me in the boat with people who can make Lets Plays and gameplays. I can also do art tutorials and make time lapse drawing videos.

Offline Hansley

• Red Level
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2014, 03:42:19 pm »
Yeah! I know all new furs would love that! Maybe you could help people improve their art too.

Offline MessedThoughts

• If you think this title has been changing, you're going crazy
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 273
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2014, 03:44:04 pm »
I would love to help or be part of this project!

Do you mean Furry Teens as in this website? You couldn't do that unless you've got the right permission. Now, you could have a channel for Teenagers in the Furry Fandom but it couldn't be related to Furry Teens.

Running a YouTube channel or any other official social media site can be a hard job. Especially, when you've got multiple people trying to contribute and possibly people getting mad and causing drama. It also takes a bit of effort to push a channel past a few hundred subscribers and some may get bored of the channel and leave.

You've also got the issue of what if the channel is a successful and you gets ad revenue. Who gets the money? Will the money be split evenly or should it just be donated. These all questions that need to be answered.

I'm not being negative, I'm just making sure everybody knows about the challenges that await them.
You do raise a number of good pints when about he channel, there is alot that Needs to be considered. However, I think. There are some points that we might not need to worry now,but later (such as money, we dot even know if the project will get off the ground)

The two main points that we need to resolve At the very beginning though are
- who will be taking control of the channel account creation aka, who will be running then uploads for channel? (I can do his, it's notnto hard for me)
- what other duties will we need to assign and to whom?

Edit; on mobile sorry for spelling

The money part is a bit of stretch but it is nice to have the answer before we need to have an answer.

I honestly think one person should be the main uploader and have one or two other people who have access to channel in case of the main uploader going dark. This still runs the chance of someone getting mad and hijacking the channel.

The best way is to have one person do everything but it could be a huge risk if the person can't handle the responsibility.

You can put me in the boat with people who can make Lets Plays and gameplays. I can also do art tutorials and make time lapse drawing videos.

This was the exact system I was trying to propose, but may have worded it weirdly

Right now, we should be just holding off on any decision making until Daniel makes a response to this, seeing as it was his idea and therefore something he should be in charge of. We however can still continue with the idea generation and sharing of information. I'll compile whatever we make in his thread into something more cleaner later
Icon done by @NikiSerenko (twitter) // Nicnak044 (FA)

Offline Cookie-N

• lennyface.psd
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 59
  • furries trigger me
    • DeviantArt - cookie-n
    • FurAffinity - cookiethebluecat
    • Twitter - nicholas_cookie
    • Tumblr / Art Blog
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2014, 03:48:17 pm »
tfw we don't even have a proper front page ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

gr8 memes guys 8/8
KEK

Offline Fjordy

• Yellow Level
  • Candies: 46
  • Fursona Species: Moose
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2014, 03:53:47 pm »
tfw we don't even have a proper front page ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

gr8 memes guys 8/8

this 10/10

Be a bit awkward if this doesn't start up. You're planning yet you're all jumping ahead of yourselves with the whole money aspect.
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Offline Tachun

• Is this the crusty crab ?
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 72
  • *boop*
  • Fursona Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2014, 05:02:48 pm »
Guys, we got an own board for that stuff it's called "Spam/Testing" I suggest trying it out.

I would love to help with the YouTube channel, I would produce some crafting videos, maybe too some party videos, or How to stuff, I previously did some nature montages wich where pretty awesome, I'm gonna do sports videos, vlogs and of course I would love to be an member of multiplayer Lp's I also got an little fail video ready wich was pretty funny at the time I uploaded it, but soon I deleted it because I was afraid it could go viral.

I think we should vote who the leader of the channel would be.

I suggest for vote Messed thoughts and RickyMcGee
I'll build a better world someday

一个人的鬼。

Offline Applefolf

• We had to steal him from his fate
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 299
  • So he could see another day
    • Twitter - Applefolf
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2014, 05:41:53 pm »
I do like the idea of a FT/furry channel of some sort if we can get it up and running.
But will we all use one channel/account? This will mean having to make an email account that we can all access (or perhaps trusted members?).
  • Flag - england
  • Site Donor
~All the hate that you've heard has turned your spirit to a dove~
~ Twitter ~ Steam ~

Offline Raccoaster

• A second-hand goods enthusiast
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 71
  • Raccoaster is kill
  • Fursona Species: Raccoon
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2014, 07:45:01 pm »
What if there was one member who handled the account, then others could submit work to this person and is it is deemed good than he would upload it to the channel. This could stop the chance of one mad person hijacking the channel, and it could also help with quality control.

If this does become a thing, I would love to contribute with...

Lets plays (Though lets face it, almost everyone here can do Lets plays)
Podcast
Live action skits
ect...
Coaster element of the forever :p

Skyrush's stengel dive! The most intense element I have ever experienced that combines unbelievable laterals with thigh crushing airtime. Insane is an understatement.
RIDE POV LINK(Element at 0:41)

Offline RickyMcGee

• Slick as Frick Rick
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 61
  • Pic by Businessfox on FA
    • FurAffinity - Alexzandr
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2014, 08:08:50 pm »
Look I say we wait on Daniel and what he thinks, he did come up with the idea so this is his freak show comitee. Then (if Daniel approves) we vote on the head/s of the channel, I think we should go with at least 2 in charge. So if one goes guano crazy (I doubt that anyone of us would) then the rest can shut it down til the situation is resolved.

I can run a civilized debate, or do random ps3 lets plays, and readings (I have a voice that of Cryotics or thats what they tell me). Its going to be difficult due to computer issues, but I can see what I can do. Plus I dont have a capture card so if im doing game commentaries, someone else is going to have to capture.

Thats all I got till Daniel sees and replies to the mess we made.
Just like a burn will linger, she crept between my fingers, and to my body she has now become a new disease. A fog to cloud vision, more like an apparition. She made a mess and now abandoned me.
Twitter Youtube Crush thing? Deviantart

Offline Daniel Kurama

• The Shadow DJ Master
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 15
  • Bro I'ma be a DJ M aster
  • Fursona Species: Shadow Wolf
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2014, 08:17:16 pm »
Okay I just finished reading all the posts and god I was not expecting this many replies so quickly but yes we would have to call it something else if anyone had any really good Ideas Pm me and we would be making an assortment of videos falling under multiple categories like Tributes, gaming, music, art, debates, ect.........   get the point.I think we would have to make a Gmail acc that we would all be able to access and post from there unles we can make like a group one and post from our seperate accounts but post on the group if anyone understand if this is possible PM me please also I Will be looking for contributers but that seems to be under controle right now just send me Ideas about what you would post because I was thinking that we each coud do someting different like I would do song tributes and someone would do gaming while someone did Art and so on and so forth.  If you have anything you want to show me you can email it to me @ Wolfgamer1379@gmail.com or skype me at Furry.Ice.Wolf
Be who you are and find the ones you truly love.
:alexxgay:

Offline Koala123

• Nervous
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 40
  • I'm personal
    • FurAffinity - Koala
  • Fursona Species: Koala
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2014, 08:17:52 pm »
I can do:
-Let's Plays/Gaming videos (no durr)
Including but not limited to:
Minecraft
osu!
Clash of Clans
And other stuff that I can't think off of my head
-Debates (formal or casual, took 3-4 years of classes)
-Skits/Acting Videos (recording from iPad/iPhone and using the iMovie app)
And yeah, that's pretty much it.
I'll stop posting here until Daniel gets back.  Man, he's so going to get overwhelmed with all these posts. :p