Author Topic: College essay-feedback appreciated!  (Read 341 times)

Offline furrylifeguard

• *blows whistle* Walk, dang it!
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 64
  • I live at the bottom of the pool I guard.
    • DeviantArt - thefurrylifeguard
    • FurAffinity - thefurrylifeguard
    • Twitter - furrylifeguard
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
College essay-feedback appreciated!
« on: December 02, 2014, 07:49:39 am »
I'm working on college applications right now, and I have an essay written for the Common App, but I would appreciate it if some of you would look it over for me. I'm having my English teacher look it over, but I also thought it might be a good idea to have some people who don't know me so well look over it in order to get a different perspective. If anyone would be willing to edit it, please let me know and I'll send it to you via e-mail. (I don't want to upload the actual text here because I was told that plagiarism detectors will pick it up and flag my essay as having been plagiarazed, even though it's my writing on my account. I don't want to risk it because they'll throw out your application if they even suspect it's been plagiarized.) Proofreading and/or content/rhetoric editing would be wonderful.
Thanks everyone!
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Feel free to talk to me! I don't bite, although I probably smell like chlorine.

Offline MessedThoughts

• If you think this title has been changing, you're going crazy
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 273
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Re: College essay-feedback appreciated!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 08:10:06 am »
Pester me and I'll have a look if I have time
Icon done by @NikiSerenko (twitter) // Nicnak044 (FA)