Author Topic: What do you thin of The Interview being banned from Korean threat?  (Read 560 times)

Offline The hypnotized badger

• Green Level
  • Candies: 40
  • Oh for the love of Avril Lavigne...
    • FurAffinity - skunkmaster111
  • Fursona Species: badger
i was really wanting to see that movie but now it wont be realesed because some North Koreans hacked Sony and made a bomb threat because of portrayel of Kim Jong Un, which wouldnt have been a good idea for them and i doubt they woukd have even done it, North Korea is tiny and has alot of enemies, if they do this they know they will get over come, they just like to threat, but i really wanted to see this movie, what do you think about this?
  • Pronouns: he/him/his but doesnt mind if you say ze, zer, or zers
For the love of Avril Lavigne...!

Offline Skiffy Wolf

• Green Level
  • Candies: 26
  • No idea what I'm supposed to put here.
    • DeviantArt - Charlie-Fan
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Re: What do you thin of The Interview being banned from Korean threat?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2014, 10:21:24 pm »
It's had it's christmas release canceled. They may still release it but later on. Personally I think this is pretty sad. Why do they even care? Not like they have to watch the movie. Could try releasing it directly onto DVD and Blu-Ray.

Offline Scuffy

• freshhh
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 20
  • I like dogs.
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 07:11:48 am »
Looks funny as fuck I can't wait to see it

Edit: R.I.P. maybe it'll come out on dvd
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 10:00:56 am by slatsslatsslats »

Offline RickyMcGee

• Slick as Frick Rick
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 61
  • Pic by Businessfox on FA
    • FurAffinity - Alexzandr
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2014, 12:19:43 pm »
1: Where are people getting that NK hacked sony?! Like REALLY I never read a news article CONFIRMING that NK did it.

2:Yes I would love to go see it.
Just like a burn will linger, she crept between my fingers, and to my body she has now become a new disease. A fog to cloud vision, more like an apparition. She made a mess and now abandoned me.
Twitter Youtube Crush thing? Deviantart

Offline Tsuna_Yoshi

• Green Level
  • Candies: 37
    • DeviantArt - SetsunaDamius
  • Fursona Species: Kobold
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2014, 05:09:47 pm »
I think it was the right thing to do. I mean that seemed to be like an insult to all the North Koreans, and racism (Well technically stereotype-ism) isn't nice, you know? Being Japanese and African, I get the worst sides of it, from all the racial jokes. Each joke you hear hurts inside a little, you know, well I guess the majority don't feel it. But for me, it does feel offensive.

Of course, I have to say it was messed up that the NK just went out and hacked Sony to oblivion, I mean where were they like a couple months ago?
  • Pronouns: him, he, his.
Taking requests, send PM if interested.

Offline Tachun

• Is this the crusty crab ?
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 72
  • *boop*
  • Fursona Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2014, 05:27:21 pm »
1: Where are people getting that NK hacked sony?! Like REALLY I never read a news article CONFIRMING that NK did it.

2:Yes I would love to go see it.

The FBI confirmed it today,

I just hope this doesn't end in an war, because this would lead to an conflict between the USA and russia.
(Don't get me wrong 9/11 the leading 3000 dead, the following crash of the economy etc. has been the cause for the afghanistan war, what if the USA takes the chance again and ends the whole "north corea thing" ? russia and china is on their site. -> new world war

Irony is when an movie who's about to kill an dictator who wants WW III causes WW III...
I'll build a better world someday

一个人的鬼。

Offline EclipsetheWolf

• FT's resident geek!
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 19
  • Fursuit SOON!
  • Fursona Species: Main: wolf
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2014, 05:33:23 pm »
Pfft dont care, they took it down, and now when they do release it (because they will, north korean missiles cant reach us) everyone will want to watch it because it's a sort of sentimental value, idk cant think of a word to put right there.

FCWf3a A C- D+++ H+ M? P++ R T++ W- Z- Sm RLCT a- cn++++ d+ e- f+ h* i++ j p+ sm

Offline Teapot

• Purple Level
  • Candies: 139
  • I'm full of coffee
  • Fursona Species: Catahoula Leopard Dog
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2014, 06:44:25 pm »
If anyone goes to war over a film they didn't like, I will be genuinely tempted to kill myself as I couldn't live with people like that anymore - not that there will be a war purely over a film. It would be an incredibly stupid move and will only go to reinforce the Kim-Jong Un portrayed in the film.

Aside from that at least I won't be dragged to see another terrible Franco/Rogen movie by my friends. This Is The End was bad enough...
-inspirational quote-

(Avatar by Shia)

Offline zspartancats

• Spartan
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 59
  • I AM A RHINO!
    • DeviantArt - zspartancats
    • FurAffinity - zspartancats
    • LiveJournal - zspartancats
  • Fursona Species: Rhino
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2014, 08:29:54 pm »
I've saw the film and it wasn't that good. If the movie didn't receive any hype, it would've done alright and disappear into the mist of Seth Rogen films. The comedy is centered around  toilet humor. I feel like the hype has leveled up it and now it will sell like hot cakes.