Author Topic: Legend of Korra (series finale)  (Read 314 times)

Offline GrayWolf

• A lone wolf, but one with many friends.
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 35
  • Love is not life; love enhances life~Green Fairy
  • Fursona Species: Timber Wolf
Legend of Korra (series finale)
« on: December 20, 2014, 01:22:25 am »
It was unbelievable. I mean, it was an amazing finale to an amazing show. Yeah it's not a masterpiece compared to AtLA, but LoK ended on a great note. The fighting in the finale was among one of the most fantastic I've ever seen, equal to AtLA's final fight between Aang and the Fire Lord. I especially loved Kuvira and her moments in the show (she's like the older version of Azula XD), as well as Verrick and Korra's transformations into mature adults. And lastly, the show ends on not only a great note, but one you never never never never ever ever ever see coming. Watch it and find out, because it's an amazing Rorschach test.

Beautifully animated, well-acted, well-written, and ending on a spectacular final note, Legend of Korra is a great sequel series to a spectacular predecessor :lol-fox:
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 01:48:45 am by Domus Vocis »
I consider myself a lone wolf, but I don't mind a friend or two to talk with. I also happen to be a writer.

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." ~Ray Bradbury

Offline The hypnotized badger

• Green Level
  • Candies: 40
  • Oh for the love of Avril Lavigne...
    • FurAffinity - skunkmaster111
  • Fursona Species: badger
Re: Legend of Korra (series finale)
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2014, 11:31:18 am »
i asked about the ending yesturday in debate and discussion, i actually was 50/50 on KorrAsami actually comming to be, because there were so many shippers i kind have assumed that the writers were going to try and quewl the suspicions, actually this is exactly how i predicted KorrAsami to be, they left it ambigiously, so it may be or may not be, but i like the risk, they had more freedom because they dont air on TV anymore (not counting Nicktoons which almost nobody watches anymore) it only airs online so they had less limitations, so im not surprised, i was really thinking they were actually going to go through with it, and i have got to say, the fighting was awesome, and Kuvira finally had her moment, honestly she didnt really intimidate me that much, espically compared to all the other villians, last airbender (moot now...) and legend of korra villians combined, Kuvira just didn' have that villian spark all the others had, but here she finally felt like a true antagonist, and the battles were awesome, and i really cant believe Varrok and Zhu Li were actually in love, honestly i never saw them getting together because of how much an ass Varrok was but it was fun to see Zhu Limstand up more this season, although this season was probably my least favorite on both shows, the ending was perfect!
  • Pronouns: he/him/his but doesnt mind if you say ze, zer, or zers
For the love of Avril Lavigne...!