Author Topic: Your Weridest Dream.  (Read 4687 times)

Offline CZSurge

• Red Level
  • Candies: 1
  • Fursona Species: Green Fox
Re: Your Weridest Dream.
« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2016, 07:37:50 pm »
Here are some of mine
One starts with family moving to this new neighborhood where rich and wealthy people lived. (We aren't even rich though). Later that night a whole bunch of families and mines go to the beach. We then realize that ever family in this neighborhood is evil and wants to destroy everyone else in the world. We steal these Lamborghinis and drive away, only to be chased by government. When we get home we hide, helicopters are flying over the house to find us. They eventually do, after that all I remember is running from the house, tripping and waking up.

I also have series of dreams that take place in an amusement park where I go on a certain ride and I get stuck on the ride.Every time the ride makes a loop it gets scary as if I'm going to die.

Then, I have weird dreams involving school from getting lost in it to getting lost trying to hurry up to get on the bus, aswell as the bus getting lost going to school. Then in one of them I really got offended by this girl in my class (over something really dumb but I don't remember what). And lastly, that really bizarre dream involving my teacher that I won't go into...
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Offline Sirius the Manokit

• Bork
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 137
  • Shark fox :V
    • DeviantArt - vexlynx
    • FurAffinity - Emily-Vex
    • Twitter - vexcaracal
    • Weasyl - vexcaracal
    • Tumblr
  • Fursona Species: Manokit
« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2016, 07:49:27 pm »
I once had this dream (before I became a furry) that all the deer on Earth became sentient all of a sudden and launched a rebellion against humans, and I was (for some reason) the only one who could stop them. Then I had another one (after I became a furry) that all the furries on Earth turned into their fursonas, and we were all cast out by our families, and I met Shia, who had turned into a manokit, and I tried calling out to her but she couldn't hear me, and then I woke up.  :fox-:P:
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - pansexual

We all go a little mad sometimes

Offline Tappie

• Psychology & Sociology Reasearcher.
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 18
  • Who Am I?
« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2016, 08:19:10 pm »
I have 1 :
I turned into robot, everyone turned into robot, and we have a normal robot life, like eating tools, drink oil, everything seems to be normal, until a mad scientist who call himself "Funbot" release a virus that make our mindcore broken, and change us to robot zombies.

The dream ends soon though, but the last thing before i wake is, dr.funbot infected and everyone laugh at him cause the virus only spread via sparepart... and everyone is not dumb enough to buy a sparepart with "funbot" on it...
  • Pride Flag - asexual

Four Legendary Hunters are here.
To defend innocents, and Seize all villain.

Offline M1chl0

• dead af m8s
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 8
    • DeviantArt - M1chl0d
    • FurAffinity - michl0
    • Twitter - M1chl0d
  • Fursona Species: River Otter.
« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2016, 01:25:07 pm »
Weird dream is kinda recent. One of the rare dreams i remember almost fully.

I've had a dream where i somehow was into a hospital (with a large glass pane window in front of everything, i guess), went into a round chrome elevator, i bounced away/died into the elevator (although i didnt know it), and then when i went back into the next room out of the elevator, it was full of weird dog people with no emotion (hint), i went down a glass elevator to a parking room, where there was a corridor shop with full of weird spirits (or micheifs i guess, imagine yokai watch ish), i was then going next to a "afterlife" place/line where some devil guy would assign us roles to follow (like a afterlife haunter, etc). Oddly enough they were assigned by weird joker hats. Later on, i guess, i was kinda bored of being in limbo (like a soul living in the normal world) and i've had to go into a evil land to get back into the world of living. It turned/ended kinda video game-ish at this point. I recall fighting a large donut monster boss, and in the evil city, i think there was a group of monsters who were impatient and gave me a bloody game over screen. (I don't know, it was weird. ha)

yeaaaaah.  :lol:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 01:33:07 pm by M1chl0 »
  • Pride Flag - pansexual

"dont let ur dreams be memes" -- some crazy man.

I draw things sometimes! :) ~
 ~ >>> FA | DA <<< ~

Offline Kobe

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 15
    • FurAffinity - Kagemori
  • Fursona Species: Siberian Husky
« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2016, 10:30:42 pm »
I had this dream a while ago that was pretty interesting.

I was at a slumber party of sorts with some friends and it was a bit late so we decided to do those spooky supernatural type things. One of my friends had brought an object with him that he called a "Dream Board" (it kinda looked like an Etch a Sketch but instead of being able to sketch anything on it, it already had something that looked like a fancy double door design on it). He explained that if you lied down and looked at the image you would fall asleep and wake up in your "Dream Plane" which was a world that was created by the dreamer's imagination and essentially the dreamer could create or get rid of anything if they wanted to. The more interesting thing was that if another person enters their Dream Plane a door would appear that connected the Dream Planes and one could go to the other's Dream Plane. And so we all took part in it and we all saw our own and each other's Dream Plane. (Mine looked like Tamriel [Probably because around the time I was addicted to Skyrim]) After about a few hours or so we woke up back in the real-world and asked our friend why we were "kick-out" and he said that we can only stay in our Dream Planes for about 3 hours (which was about 30 minutes in the real-world) before our conscious would get tired and we would have to wait a day before going back. One friend asked why they can't go back after being kicked out and my friend said that our conscious mind is tired and if we go back it would redirect us to our subconscious mind, where in which we can't control anything that happens there.

That's where my dream ends and it was quite a vivid one too. :lol-fox:
"And so the dust finally settles."

Offline Shia

• Christmas Cutie
  • Board Moderator
  • Candies: 270
    • DeviantArt - discomanokit
    • FurAffinity - discomanokit
    • Twitter - discomanokit
« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2016, 09:02:08 am »
I had a dream that I got a kigurumi that turns into a fursuit, and then I got a really random vision like I was on acid or something, it was really creepy and I woke up dizzy.
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers
If you need anything, just ask me! My inbox is always open and I’m more than happy to help.
Avatar by Kipekee and sig emote by Avery

Offline Ember the Dragon

• MLP Dragon
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 66
  • Pony lover
    • DeviantArt - DuskeyFox
    • FurAffinity - DuskCyote
    • Twitter - @Rainbow_Dusk
  • Fursona Species: Dragon
« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2016, 09:08:14 am »
This was yesterday night, but basically I had a dream where I woke up in a dream but was actually awake and fell asleep again and I dont know, it was so confusing
  • Pronouns: He/him/his

Offline Barrelwolf38087

• Red Level
  • Candies: 5
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • FurAffinity - Barrelwolf38087
  • Fursona Species: Ambiguous canine
« Reply #67 on: June 30, 2016, 02:22:53 am »
A very strange one where I got surgery while awake with a kitchen knife to the lower abdomen  :shock: weird I know
  • Pride Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
"Intelligence is the ability to avoid doing work, yet getting the work done."
-Linus Torvalds

Offline Alic

• Red Level
  • Fursona Species: Arctic Hare
« Reply #68 on: July 05, 2016, 02:40:18 am »
Ok this one is really weird so prepare yourself!

"I wake up in the middle of the night hearing this loud noise from the laundry room. I walk in there and open the drier and out comes my dog (a chihuahua) and then he starts to morph into a dragon and then...
I actually wake up."

I never got past the dragon part in the dream... But that dream that I have had only once when I was 8 has stayed with me O.O
If anyone thinks they have a weirder dream I would like to hear it.
I'm a wreckless mistake. I'm a cold nights intake.                               I'm a one night to long. I'm a come on to strong.

Offline Alen

• This is an original custom title
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 7
  • Fursona Species: Raccoon
« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2016, 11:05:55 am »
I know that I will sound offtopic here, but it's the only topic that is connected to the thing that I want to ask.

The problem is that all you have dreams almost every night. And I don't. Like, I have only one or two dreams (if I'm lucky) per month. But dreams seem to be so fun and interesting and I want to have them more often... But when I actually wake up, my mind just says "there are no dreams for you to recall". I feel kind of upset and a bit envy towards you all... I looked it up on some websites but there are almost no directions. So please, can you tell me, what exactly do I need to do to have dreams? D:

P.S. If I will ever have dreams that'll be stranger then ever, I will post it, i promise :]
  • Flag - canada
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
I love to find new friends, so feel free to message me on Discord or in the forum DM :D

Offline Sirius the Manokit

• Bork
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 137
  • Shark fox :V
    • DeviantArt - vexlynx
    • FurAffinity - Emily-Vex
    • Twitter - vexcaracal
    • Weasyl - vexcaracal
    • Tumblr
« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2016, 10:14:44 am »
I know that I will sound offtopic here, but it's the only topic that is connected to the thing that I want to ask.

The problem is that all you have dreams almost every night. And I don't. Like, I have only one or two dreams (if I'm lucky) per month. But dreams seem to be so fun and interesting and I want to have them more often... But when I actually wake up, my mind just says "there are no dreams for you to recall". I feel kind of upset and a bit envy towards you all... I looked it up on some websites but there are almost no directions. So please, can you tell me, what exactly do I need to do to have dreams? D:

P.S. If I will ever have dreams that'll be stranger then ever, I will post it, i promise :]
There's actually a particular chemical that makes you more likely to dream! It's found quite largely in almonds, so if you want to dream more, eat almonds before bed!  :fox-:P:
  • Pride Flag - pansexual

We all go a little mad sometimes

Offline Dazed

• Hell0
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 73
  • icon base by Baronessa
    • DeviantArt - DazedMongoliensis
  • Fursona Species: Furred Raptor
« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2016, 10:34:41 am »
I was back in North California in 2007,  back in grade school.
Was just a normal day in my dream, but what a dream.
Not a worry in the world.
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: Dont care
Looking to chat? Skype is on my profile page, and you can ask me for my steam.

Offline nastybread

• Green Level
  • Candies: 61
  • go home, tatsumaki
  • Fursona Species: Canine
« Reply #72 on: August 28, 2016, 05:38:37 pm »
I had this dream last night that I was on a roller coaster with Shia. It only seemed about 100 feet tall, but the first drop was vertical. I asked her if I could squeeze her hand when we went down the hill (and she let me). But the thing is, she looked like she does IRL.
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Pride Flag - agender
  • Pronouns: They/them/their

:lgbtheart: Taken by Pyra :lgbtheart:

Offline DachshundLover17

• Playful,little wicker
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 4
  • Ppppppppuurrrrrrr,*lick,*lick*
    • FurAffinity - CrazyMutt
  • Fursona Species: Wickerbeast
« Reply #73 on: October 01, 2016, 12:51:48 pm »
I was watching through my bedroom window.Black clouds surrounded the sky.Suddenly,it rained ash.Sometime later,a mini tornado was all over the place.There no damage to anything.

Still trying to find out what it means.I have some weird dreams all the time.
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Be thankful for what you have.Never take it for granted.

Offline CatIsReal

• Halfway terrible artist
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 10
  • When things are scary, eat them.
  • Fursona Species: Cat
« Reply #74 on: October 02, 2016, 02:57:03 am »
All of them, but here some some specifics:

Three headed massive dog eats my family, so I play monopoly then hid in the closet, falling asleep. When I open the door life sized buzz lightgear eats me. I die.

Flamingo eats my sister, so I run and tell mom. She doesn't care and tells me to not urinate on the GameCube, you know, just in case? I hide under the table and and see a Shrek doll. I stuck my finger in its mouth and it bit my finger off. I light on fire. I die.

Clown eats my friend. I eat the clown. The clown eats me from inside. I eat a table, in the body of another person. I become a lamp. I die.

I'm in a boat. There is zombies. A pony teleports in. Erza from fairy tale is suddenly in the background. The zombies become carrots. I die.

I wake up in my bed. Red is there. As per usual, red rips of my skin. I bleed rainbows. I die.

I see a castle. I realize I'm a tomato. I die.

Zombies are coming. I get stuck in a sink. They est me. I die.

Monsters chasing me on mountain, I jump off. They jump off with me. There are suddenly frogs on unicycles. Somehow turn to ice before hitting the ground. I die.
  • Pronouns: It/It's
"I just can't seem to get the hair right..." -Me, every day of my life.

Offline [deleted]

• Red Level
  • Candies: 7
« Reply #75 on: December 22, 2016, 10:48:01 am »
These will be long and I doubt anyone will read them all, but it'll be cathartic to spew it all out.

Best Dream
So I was the leader of a group of rebels, all armed with spears. We were sneaking through an ancient sewer and came out near a bridge that we had to take over. The guards were all Roman-like centurians.
My band and I attacked, and were absolutely slaying them. But then their leader came out. She was, incidentally, a friend of mine, but I had this dream before I got to know her really well, so she was badly represented. The soldier knew of me and respected me--she was an underling of sorts in her army, and working her way up with hard work--but knew she had to kill me. So then the real battle began. My senses sped up and I was in complete control of my body, like I was perfectly kinesthetically intelligent. I was completely alive.
The fight ended with her in my arms, my spear poised above her chest. I looked up and saw my family in a swirling portal of sorts. They nodded, and I shoved the spear downward. She died with a smile on her face. Suddenly, my vision went black and red. She'd stabbed me as well. The dream ended with both of us dying, yet I was so bloody exhilarated during the dream that it was one of my favorites.

Worst Dream
This one's fuzzy due to lots of trying-to-forget it, but the gist of it was that I was trapped in an endless room with some beds in it, and I was "mining for silver" (aka going through my dollhouse getting all their metal appliances) and trying to do it before night fell and "the wolves came out". Well, night fell, and I leapt into my bed were I was supposed to be safe. All the demons came out and began dancing and partying and raping me. I was gripping the headboard of my bed, screaming for help. But when I looked over, my parents were happily asleep in their own bed. My mom just mumbled with a little smile, "Just trust in God, dear."
And then I woke up at some point. Bleh.

Most Recent Weird Dream
Well, last night I was pregnant with triplets while in high school, and I had a 300/1000 in algebra while on my final module, so as I was constantly going into labor, my mother was making me work all night on algebra, while my grandmother tried to ensure I actually gave birth properly at some point.
Weird.

Offline Xrig the wolf

• Punk wolf guy
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 93
  • It's that "Helpful" dude..
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #76 on: December 22, 2016, 11:41:39 am »
I dont have many dreams but when I do they are always weird... Anyway lastnight I had a dream I was in the military... But I was Xrig... It felt nice.... Anyway I was in A helicopter with... Now this Is where It gets mager weird.... With some of the people from the site... It was so weird... they were all rendered in perfect 3d (my brain is weird) from there profile pic... People Like Zagan, MysticSolstice, Mister twiddles, Zion,  Hieroglyph (my brain dident put him together right...) and many others all in full military gear... We were against People... Idk who they were everyone was disgusted by whatever they were saying... I woke up after The helicopter landed... I laid i bed after waking up for like an hour thinking.... Wtf just happened...
(I've never wanted to join the army... But hey If it were This army, Your damn right I'd join)
Edit: I think I know why I had it... I was reading the fourms on my phone before I went to bed :)...
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 11:52:02 am by xrig the wolf »
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pride Flag - genderfluid
  • Pronouns: he,him,his or male I dont really care
Strait! Strait as a board? Nup...

Hey if your deppresed, lonely, or just need a friend my discord and skype are both Grixblade... Dont worry I never sleep and I live for the sound of a call from someone!
Keep in mind I blush easy... http://www.thiscrush.com/~xrig

Offline S o m e w o l f

• Synthwave > Vaporwave
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 55
  • ^ Not a Rick Roll ^
    • Website for websitey things
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #77 on: December 22, 2016, 05:33:01 pm »
I once had a dream where I was offered the ability to look at the laptop, the one I'm using right now, from 5 years into the future. Everything about my future self could be learned, I could know what I have done, the amazing things I have created in 5 years. But, in a way that even surprised me, I refused. If I had learned about the me 5 years in the future, and everything that will happen in 5 years, my life will just become a to-do list of things I will have done before the 5 years is up. I had deep thoughts within a dream, meaning that if I was luck enough, I could pull an inception on myself and have a dream within a dream. Freaky.

My dreams are actually quite strange, as while I do have the power to think and wonder about things, something I hear people don't have in most dreams, I lack the ability to control anything in a manner that is "lucid". I can feel, hear, think, smell, taste, but I can't fly at all. Pain in dreams is the worst, sometimes.
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: he/him/his

Offline limsta

• Red Level
    • Twitter - toypieces
  • Fursona Species: Mixed wolf
« Reply #78 on: January 02, 2017, 11:03:18 pm »
This dream includes TF (transformation) trash i'm warning you:

Literally yesterday I had a dream where I wen't on a trip with my family to a place named "Hemp's" (I am not even kidding i'm so done) and it was a gym/hospital place and half was a hospital and the other a gym. My family left for no reason and I was there by myself. I go to the gym part and I find out if you work out in there you will become a random anthropomorphic animal. I apparently worked out and became a black,fluffy,Bernese dog. So if you worked out more it would stay longer and it wouldn't fade for a while so I wanted to leave for some reason so I left the building and I went back to human immediately and rushed to the car and my whole family was inside it waiting for me.

So that was it you're welcome.
Posted with love ~Limsta (Wondeful Whisper)

Offline Donny

• Be the good in the world
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 20
  • Love not hate
    • LiveJournal - Axle Quartz
  • Fursona Species: Fox
« Reply #79 on: January 03, 2017, 12:37:45 am »
I'm at my school and I can't keep up in class because my teacher is speaking like the teacher in the Charlie Brown cartoons and everybody around me is pointing and laughing at a cell phone in the floor......I woke up confused and trying to put the pieces together.
  • Flag - usa
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His/it/them
-Live life to the fullest. You never know when it could end.