Author Topic: Topic Research Help  (Read 294 times)

Offline Lord of the Birds

• [RAISES ARMS AS BIRDS FLOCK TO ME]
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 16
  • MY CHILDREN
  • Fursona Species: Chimera
Topic Research Help
« on: March 27, 2015, 12:15:23 pm »
Okay- I have a workshop at my school, this one is about social issues, and I'm trying to pick a topic to research; I thought of something I could look into, but I can't seem to find what I'm searching for (probably because I'm not wording it properly). Is anyone willing to give me a bit of help?

I'm thinking of religion and business related stuff, like the fact that a few corporations won lawsuits to refuse certain benefits to their employees thanks to religion (i.e. they won't provide birth control, and may not serve or hire LGBTQIA+ people, if I recall correctly). I can't remember what the lawsuit was called though, or what that falls under... or even what corporations were part of this/what corporations have done this. My brain is just so damn fuzzy lately, it sucks.
  • Pronouns: he/him, they/them, it/its
>Mint-Crow on Flight Rising
>averagelyOverrated on Wysp
>I have a Tumblr but please ask before finding my URL or following me there

Offline Amelia

• Candy Witch
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 813
  • Boo
    • FurAffinity - MysticSolstice
    • Twitter - MysticSolstice
  • Fursona Species: Kangaroo
Re: Topic Research Help
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 01:23:38 pm »
That's a very interesting topic, you just need to make sure you have plenty of reaserch and proof :fox-:): I haven't heard of the issue in the news before (I'm sure it happens just haven't heard any reports on it) so unfortunately don't have any sources for you

If you can't find stuff for that topic, LGBT+ issues and other religious issues are always easy topics with plenty of facts :fox-:):
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist

| ToyHou.se | ThisCrush | Q&A |
Icon by Serena | Signature by SpazzCraft