0 (0%)
:Star: :Star: :Star:
1 (50%)
:Star: :Star: :Star: :Star:
0 (0%)
:Star: :Star: :Star: :Star: :Star:
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: The Vilage  (Read 665 times)

Offline Taris Quickpaw

• Second Life Addict
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 5
  • Think before you speak!
    • Taris' Den
The Vilage
« on: January 29, 2005, 10:19:53 pm »
Ok, i have mixed feelings on this one, and will have to be especialy carful not to ruin it.
Suming it up:  A small vilage has cut itself off from the world, trying to create a better life for themselfs and their children.  Settled in a valey, the woods surounding are inhabited by some strange and deadly "creatures".  The town begins to fear when medical suplies are running out and he cretures begin crossing the border and entering the town at night.  And thats about all i can say with out begining to give away plot.

Good points:  Suspesnful.  Always has you guessing
                    well ddone in genaral.  Effects, lighting, use of sound, and jsut genaral stuff.
                    The Twist

Bad points:  Confusing
                  The Twist

Over all, the movie wasnt bad, but it was one that has you walking away going, "So, what was it all actualy about."  I think that there was a good deal of symbolisim in here.

Final judgment:  A recomended read if you got caught up in all the hype about it , just so you're not stuck guessing about it for the rest of your life, but be prepared for an anti-climax.

notes:  Oh, and when the movie started, i was saying something about it all the way through it, telling you will ruinin it if you havent already seen it, so PM me if you want to know.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2006, 01:03:41 am by Princess Rei »
join us on IRC using mIRC or XChat at irc.furnet.org  #furryteens

We are looking for new Half-Ops and Ops to moderate the IRC channel!  Please send applications to me in a PM!

Offline Kanda

• Candies: 0
  • New FT Member
Re: The Vilage
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2006, 10:50:41 pm »
I really liked this movie. I thought the twist was great. I was not at all expecting the ending that happed. However my ex that I watched it with thought it was so stupid.
trust no one