Author Topic: what do you think would change the world  (Read 1952 times)

Offline Skittle Swiftpaw

• Red Level
  • Candies: 2
  • self made pick :D
  • Fursona Species: Fox/wolf
what do you think would change the world
« on: April 24, 2015, 12:43:46 pm »
hey i just post this to know if some of you have great ideas.

i already saw the post of eriadam so great but i think there can be more.
give me your thoughts  :lol-fox:

my thought would be that everyone would accept each and everyone for who they really are  :fox-;): un going for what gender,SO,race, etc.

i do't know why but i feel happy today  :o can't be better

Online Mystic

• Candy Witch
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 817
  • I'll cast a spell on you
    • FurAffinity - MysticSolstice
    • Twitter - MysticSolstice
  • Fursona Species: Cow
Re: what do you think would change the world
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2015, 12:51:41 pm »
If homophobic, racist, sexist etc people could disappear that would be great and definitely change the world for the better

Also if religion disappeared that would change things a lot, it would have both good and bad effects since religion is often used as a hate tool but also is a great way to teach morals and values. I don't think religion should be taken away though since most people use it for positive things than negative so loosing it would cause more harm than good
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist

| ToyHou.se | ThisCrush | Q&A |
Icon by CupcakeCreature | Signature by SpazzCraft

Offline Skyy

• Green Level
  • Candies: 107
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2015, 12:54:59 pm »
I agree with most of what Mystic said, just not the religion part.  I feel like religion has set a lot of things back, and really done a lot of bad things to the world.  That being said, I also say it does do good things, but I feel like it's done more bad than good.

Offline Left the Fandom

• Goodbye
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 22
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2015, 11:20:40 pm »
If people were a bit more open minded it would change our world immensely.
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Online Paz

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 80
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2015, 04:54:04 pm »
Do we have to post things that change for good or anything that would change the world?
  • Flag - usa
You ever wonder why we're here?

Offline FrostCast

• Red Level
  • Candies: 2
  • Fursona Species: Fox
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2015, 05:53:14 pm »
if all humans died
Life tries to find anyway to make you feel sad or depressed. It hits you hard when you least expect it.  Some people will accept this like its a part of life that you cant change but its not.  Depression is the direct byproduct of Overanalyzing.  Just try not to think about the negetive things in Your life because you will start thinking about them more, and more, until you feel like life is over for you.  Just remember, Its not too late, Its never too late.  Life will jab knives into your spine just to hold you back from your full potential.  These knives block you from Achieving what you could, Think of this as road blocks.  Sometimes asking people for help during hard times Is neccessary, and doesnt make you any less of a man or a woman, In fact it shows that you have the courage in this society to go against what Society Will shove down your throat.  It does not make you weak to ask for help, or cry, or to lay your feelings across the table.  The thing that makes you feel this way is a fear that people will not accept your feelings and react negatively, You have to learn to push these feelings away and show everyone that you couldn't care less if the world was on your bad side, You will handle you're own life

Offline End

• Purple Level
  • Candies: 406
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2015, 02:38:25 pm »
if all humans died
^^^^^
Took the words right out of my mouth. This place would be better off without humanity. Let's face it, no matter who youblame for the world being  as it is we all are in some way screwing this planet over.

Another two things i would say to make the world a better place would be
1. If people stopped pointing fingers and blaming others for mistakes instead of growing up and fixing whatever the mistake is. Or better yet fix it without complaining about the other party.
2. If all countries pulled a North Korea and not let any immigrants inside their borders. That would solve quite a few problems.

Offline Lucius.

• Friend please...
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 187
  • Fursona Species: Wolfdog
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2015, 04:13:42 pm »
if all humans died
^^^^^
Took the words right out of my mouth. This place would be better off without humanity. Let's face it, no matter who youblame for the world being  as it is we all are in some way screwing this planet over.

Another two things i would say to make the world a better place would be
1. If people stopped pointing fingers and blaming others for mistakes instead of growing up and fixing whatever the mistake is. Or better yet fix it without complaining about the other party.
2. If all countries pulled a North Korea and not let any immigrants inside their borders. That would solve quite a few problems.

Wat.
Care to elaborate on this?  :fox-:P:
Icon by Nagi. :rose:

Online Mystic

• Candy Witch
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 817
  • I'll cast a spell on you
    • FurAffinity - MysticSolstice
    • Twitter - MysticSolstice
  • Fursona Species: Cow
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2015, 05:57:58 pm »
If people had a greater respect for and cared more about animals, they can teach us a lot. Especially cats and dogs they just love never hate, we could really learn from them
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist

| ToyHou.se | ThisCrush | Q&A |
Icon by CupcakeCreature | Signature by SpazzCraft

Offline zspartancats

• Spartan
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 59
  • I AM A RHINO!
    • DeviantArt - zspartancats
    • FurAffinity - zspartancats
    • LiveJournal - zspartancats
  • Fursona Species: Rhino
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2015, 10:59:37 pm »
If homophobic, racist, sexist etc people could disappear that would be great and definitely change the world for the better

Also if religion disappeared that would change things a lot, it would have both good and bad effects since religion is often used as a hate tool but also is a great way to teach morals and values. I don't think religion should be taken away though since most people use it for positive things than negative so loosing it would cause more harm than good

That is differently the biggest change on the social scale. We could even thrown the idea of separating our constructed barriers of social class. Imagine a world if we didn't focus on a person or family's financial status.

Offline End

• Purple Level
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2015, 02:10:49 am »
-hate snipping things-
-Seriously there should be a "quote" and a "quote quote" button- 2. If all countries pulled a North Korea and not let any immigrants inside their borders. That would solve quite a few problems.

Wat.
Sure thing, basically all countries would keep to themselves and not allow others to enter unless they are of and have physical proof of residency. That way each country can focus on a single thing like racism, homophobia, terrorism or whatever. Instead of focusing on all of them at once. Yes there are flaws in this opinion such as deciding which one would be the more important and increasing the amount of people in border patrol, but to me it would just seem like a good idea. Then once things are taken care of, open the country back up to the outside world. nobody allow me to run for president because this will be a thing if I do

Offline Uncle-Noob

• Am I going to fast for you?
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 42
  • My age exceeds your IQ. . . Significantly.
  • Fursona Species: Mouse
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2015, 12:22:34 pm »
If all the countries were one country. It's that simple. And I don't think that's ever going to happen.
Still confused? Then perhaps this will enlighten you!

Middledistancerunner. I managed to save just a little bit of money. You and I can both get jobs, and we'll finally see what it means to be living.

Offline RickyMcGee

• Slick as Frick Rick
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 61
  • Pic by Businessfox on FA
    • FurAffinity - Alexzandr
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2015, 05:57:03 pm »
-hate snipping things-
-Seriously there should be a "quote" and a "quote quote" button- 2. If all countries pulled a North Korea and not let any immigrants inside their borders. That would solve quite a few problems.

Wat.
Sure thing, basically all countries would keep to themselves and not allow others to enter unless they are of and have physical proof of residency. That way each country can focus on a single thing like racism, homophobia, terrorism or whatever. Instead of focusing on all of them at once. Yes there are flaws in this opinion such as deciding which one would be the more important and increasing the amount of people in border patrol, but to me it would just seem like a good idea. Then once things are taken care of, open the country back up to the outside world. nobody allow me to run for president because this will be a thing if I do
And if a leader of a country turned totalitarian, and killed a certain group of people? Then what?

Nuclear Winter. That would do something.
Just like a burn will linger, she crept between my fingers, and to my body she has now become a new disease. A fog to cloud vision, more like an apparition. She made a mess and now abandoned me.
Twitter Youtube Crush thing? Deviantart

Offline End

• Purple Level
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2015, 07:23:25 pm »
Has it happened yet? It wouldn't in America I can't speak for other countries but here to make a turn around like that would only create mass chaos.

Offline Kettz

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 145
  • ech
    • DeviantArt - ViolentJade
    • FurAffinity - Kettz
  • Fursona Species: Border Collie
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2015, 08:22:45 pm »
If no one gave a opinion. Then we'd be rid of hate.

Offline Oliver, the Icy Dragon

• One Boot Club
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 113
  • Need someone to talk to? PM me!
  • Fursona Species: Furred Dragon
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2015, 09:31:55 pm »
An incoming catastrophic event that would need humanity to band together to survive.
Just think about it, when we're faced with something that would end up killing us, most, if not, everyone would band together to solve the problem.

That, or a reliable way to take matter and accelerate it to, or faster than, the speed of light.
Y'know what that means? SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!     :fox-:P:

Offline L11Wolf

• Red Level
  • Candies: 3
    • DeviantArt - M80Wolf
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2015, 09:53:16 pm »
I guess if Twinkies were for free.
Gamertag-M80 Mars Jr

Hit me up on Skype if you want to talk.
Skype-M80Mars

Offline Assan

• It is pronounced Ah-San
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 122
  • Beep
    • DeviantArt - Assan Dracomorph
    • FurAffinity - Assan
    • Dungeon Master's Compedium
  • Fursona Species: Golden Dragon
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2015, 09:55:14 pm »
If there we exponentially more furries out there
Tiny Bisexual Pride Dragon -> Now Tiny Rainbow Hearts ->
Hope you enjoyed  :fox-:P:

Offline Tsuna_Yoshi

• Green Level
  • Candies: 37
    • DeviantArt - SetsunaDamius
  • Fursona Species: Kobold
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2015, 10:28:58 pm »
If everyone faced true pain... I don'tmean to sound like Pain from Naruto but, he has a point. If everyone was scarred then everyone would have some more consideration when they're being jerks... At least most of them.

And somehow create a no money utopia. I mean no more greed!
  • Pronouns: him, he, his.
Taking requests, send PM if interested.

Offline End

• Purple Level
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2015, 10:35:23 pm »
I guess if Twinkies were for free.
m80wolf has the best point yet! Everyone go home, you cannot beat free Twinkies.

If people would just take a moment to sit by a river and listen to its beautiful song. Things would be a lot more peaceful then