Author Topic: Cheese Cube Unlimited v1.0 (Call of Duty: World at War)  (Read 690 times)

Offline FrostCast

• Red Level
  • Candies: 2
  • Fursona Species: Fox
Cheese Cube Unlimited v1.0 (Call of Duty: World at War)
« on: April 25, 2015, 02:50:08 pm »
In Call of Duty: World at War For PC theres an option to download maps from the internet, any map anyone makes around the world can be downloaded and played with your friend as much as you want.  These custom zombies maps are really fun that this one in particular sparked my interest.

"FUCK YOUR CHICKEN STRIPS"

The entire map itself is based upon not staying in the same spot, theres no camping spots that work out that well as risers can pop up litterally anywhere.  You get random perks and random pack a punch weapons and the zombies health increase is on a 1.5 instead of a 1.1 so the zombies get harder very very fast compared to the normal gamemode.

"Jarvis, What do you know about zombies"

Going through the map you can find pieces for custom buildables such as the power, thors hammer, and best of all - sets of iron man armor.  beating the map its extremely hard though - you need to go through 4 different puzzles, survive the torrent of the spiral staircase and not die while doing the challenges. 

"If i had a quarter for everytime you thought a retarded thought, You would be here, and i would be on a yatch"

The map overall was really good - heres my thoughts

Solo Difficulty        -  9.5
Co-op Difficulty     - 7
Fun Factor             - 9.5
Amount of Cheese - 10
Life tries to find anyway to make you feel sad or depressed. It hits you hard when you least expect it.  Some people will accept this like its a part of life that you cant change but its not.  Depression is the direct byproduct of Overanalyzing.  Just try not to think about the negetive things in Your life because you will start thinking about them more, and more, until you feel like life is over for you.  Just remember, Its not too late, Its never too late.  Life will jab knives into your spine just to hold you back from your full potential.  These knives block you from Achieving what you could, Think of this as road blocks.  Sometimes asking people for help during hard times Is neccessary, and doesnt make you any less of a man or a woman, In fact it shows that you have the courage in this society to go against what Society Will shove down your throat.  It does not make you weak to ask for help, or cry, or to lay your feelings across the table.  The thing that makes you feel this way is a fear that people will not accept your feelings and react negatively, You have to learn to push these feelings away and show everyone that you couldn't care less if the world was on your bad side, You will handle you're own life