Author Topic: Fast & Furious 7  (Read 631 times)

Offline LowkeyLiberty

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 6
Fast & Furious 7
« on: May 08, 2015, 02:28:20 am »
I wanna know your guys thought on Furious 7, what needed more, needed less etc.

Offline Scottish Bull

• Andy Actoris
  • Red Level
  • Cookies: 2
  • That's kind of rather estoteric, wouldn't you say?
  • Fursona Species: Scottish Highland Bull
Re: Fast & Furious 7
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2015, 08:44:27 pm »
I'm sorry but, the F&F franchise needs to end already. The movies have no substance or will anymore, and after losing a major actor in the movie, it just needs to stop.
That's my opinion anyway.
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Offline Teapot

• Purple Level
  • Cookies: 139
  • I'm full of coffee
  • Fursona Species: Catahoula Leopard Dog
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2015, 05:59:33 am »
I'm sorry but, the F&F franchise needs to end already. The movies have no substance or will anymore, and after losing a major actor in the movie, it just needs to stop.
This.
Even though the 7th film wasn't that bad, it's still frustrating thqt they're making another when they've left the characters at the perfect spot for closure.
That and the last five films have been about their "one last ride". It's become a bit like a DFS closing down sale.
-inspirational quote-

(Avatar by Shia)

Offline Scottish Bull

• Andy Actoris
  • Red Level
  • Cookies: 2
  • That's kind of rather estoteric, wouldn't you say?
  • Fursona Species: Scottish Highland Bull
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2015, 09:44:53 am »
This.
Even though the 7th film wasn't that bad, it's still frustrating thqt they're making another when they've left the characters at the perfect spot for closure.
That and the last five films have been about their "one last ride". It's become a bit like a DFS closing down sale.

Agreed. I watched the 7th and it wasn't awful, but it really just needs to end.
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Offline Kaneo

• Attack For Lacrosse (Profile pic by Shiragi)
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 14
  • When Life Gives You Lemons...Make It Awesome
    • Twitter - @Kaneo_Malamute
  • Fursona Species: Alaskan Malamute
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2015, 10:44:52 am »
The only Fast And Furious's I really enjoyed were the first 3 because they were about real tuner cars and almost all the cars were real racer's rides so it was even realistic somewhat and it was about street racing with cars that are reasonably possible to get and drive. But now its just a bunch of  ridiculous action movies with 5 million dollar cars, that actually contradict themselves and have no exposition at all. I liked Fast and Furious 7 only because it was hilarious to watch until the end where it was like super sad. But still all my town's tuners showed up to watch it.