Author Topic: THE STORY BEGINS  (Read 361 times)

Offline Pokemonroll

• Incoming Message
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 6
  • Nala Pawsen Cattus-Official BadCat
    • DeviantArt - TeamTeleporters
    • Twitter - @missyperry22
    • Wattpad.com
  • Fursona Species: Some sort of cat...Her past is a mystery that only she can uncover..
THE STORY BEGINS
« on: May 17, 2015, 10:43:14 pm »
tell me what you think of the storys mini intro to catch the reader's attention and if you want your character to be in the story, human or not, please PM me! plus if you have any opinions on what I should change please leave it in the post comments! P.S. IF YOUR A GUEST JOIN US!  BECAUSE I LIKE FRIENDS!My name is Elvana Pawsten, I know weird last name, right? I thought the same thing too even to this very day, but there is a story behind it. A story that I didn't even know about myself. I remember when I was little I used to ask my parents "Why are we called the Pawstens? Its such a funny thing to call someone!" And my parents would always reply with either: "You'll find out one day," or "Blame our ancestors!" I was so young at the time that I didn't understand the replies, until now. And it all started when I woke up with cat ears...

THE FURSONAS©
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 11:11:30 pm by Pokemonroll »
  • Pronouns: She/Female/her
Nala_Cattus

Offline Voltz

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 306
  • Fursona Species: -
Re: THE STORY BEGINS
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2015, 10:46:26 pm »
Hey uh, you might have better luck with this thread in the Role Play section of the forum c:
  • Pronouns: -

Online Mystic

• Candy Witch
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 817
  • I'll cast a spell on you
    • FurAffinity - MysticSolstice
    • Twitter - MysticSolstice
  • Fursona Species: Cow
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2015, 10:48:23 pm »
Seems interesting so far, definitely caught my attention c: only thing is that I would that the stuff in brackets out of brackets since they're a bit distracting and makes the stuff inside seem less important but other than that great job! I can't wait to read more :fox-:):
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist

| ToyHou.se | ThisCrush | Q&A |
Icon by CupcakeCreature | Signature by SpazzCraft

Offline TodTheFox

• Licensed Lazy Loiterer
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 49
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2015, 11:42:48 pm »
Hey uh, you might have better luck with this thread in the Role Play section of the forum c:

I disagree it would probably be far more fitting in Artwork section since it's not an actual RP to my knowledge and understanding but rather a story being written on Google Docs.
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His