Author Topic: OCs? Original Characters?  (Read 649 times)

Offline Houka Kyouryuu

• BlizzardOfCobalt
  • Cookies: 1
  • Welcome To the Blizzard? Indeed.
    • DeviantArt - BlizzardOfCobalt
    • FurAffinity - HoukaTheDragon
    • Cobaltian Grimoire
  • Fursona Species: Moon Dragon
OCs? Original Characters?
« on: May 08, 2013, 03:31:34 pm »
I guess this could also fit into art! But hey its also general talking right? maybe i should make it elsewhere xD but.  Hey its my first topic ~;A;~ Be proud of me!

But yes! I guess your sona can count too :3 cause it does represent you! Though as well do you have other characters? Side characters. Secondary characters. Even story characters! (Yeah, This probably goes in art. i should stop right now copy this and move it)

With out further a due! Here are my main six Original characters.  only one has fur OTL

WELCOME INCONSISTENT ICON SIZES

• ] Houka 'Cobalt' Kyouryuu, Aka my sona and master of inconsistent hair colors. Despite the fact I'm 17 hes currently ranked off as 16, because that's the year he was 100% finalized! hes a Dragon, But that's pretty well known! Hes basically me so if you have questions just ask away.

• Daisuke Eikyuu,  One of my secondary sonas if anything. Well kinda all other 5 are in a way. hes actually a sporty character suprisingly! he loves the outdoors. Hiking and running, But as well as that he has the guilty pleasure of singing and dancing, but of course he wouldn't admit that to anyone! He is also a Guilmon!

• Hane Argentum, Possibly one of the characters I'm most proud of overall. Originaly he was one of my youngest characters but a few months back he got a little boost and now hes pretty much as old as my other mains.  hes a peaceful kid, Honestly hes more of an innocent pacifist, He doesn't like fighting or arguing, And can often get pretty emotional over stuff like that. Hes not exactly shy but he is socially awkward! So don't stress him to much in big groups. Hes a dragon as well.

• Lakus 'Yui' Signer, Despite his looks and style as a rough punk! Hes actually one of the nicer guys you would meet. Unless you try to hurt someone he cares for then he would pretty much unleash all of his fury on you! So in short hes a protective guy who looks rough but has a solid heart, And a soft spot for little kids, Hes a Shark!

•  Reav 'Shuryo' Signer.   Honestly im pretty sure his middle name means something horrible in another language but, Iunno.  Reav is a fashionable child! He loves designing and making clothes. hes basically a trap with it. hes a little bit shameless at times. But he usually means well. he edits and or makes everything he wears now. And is a possible driving force in his worlds future fashion industry. hes also very weird and usually very hyper. Often appearing an innocent child.. But hes anything but! Also don't make this little shark mad~ He could probably Up route a tree!

• Darren 'Daz' Langminton, As hes currently legally known, But hes working on getting it changed to Signer again.  hes a sibling to both Reav and Lakus, I will explain that down below @_@.  Hes a smart kid. often hides inside his room on a computer, hes your classic shut in nerd with his own medical conditions. Though hes also a closet half femboy, And has some. Other issues. Hes the least developed out of my characters but he still remains important to me because he is part of the family and does have a rather intense story with his brothers! Hes a shark as well.

Family-
Lakus and Reav are both half brothers. They share a father.
Darren is Full brother too Lakus, And is older by two years.  Reav is older then lakus by around a month or two.

Houka is in fact related to Hane. but they are only non blood related cousins. Relation via remarriage In the family.

Daisuke has no family that i posses oc wise. other then his parents which aren't exactly full ocs!

Darren was taken from his family when Lakus was little. Before Reav came into the picture, And was given to and adopted by his aunt and uncle. Who he eventually got away from and back to his actual family!

OTHERWISEIMTOLAZYTOTYPEMORE.
This should so go in art
OTL

if you have questions though. Don't hesitate to ask! I can also add full pictures via request :D
Aye? Just your usual fur lurking on a place he probably wont frequent.  Joining late I guess at age 17. Have been In the fandom though since I was around 12-13. So I guess I protected my self! Always welcome to talk though.  Will put something more creative here another time.

Offline Woolly One

• Horns up here.
  • Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 307
  • Hoofies down here.
  • Fursona Species: Sheep
Re: OCs? Original Characters?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 04:24:30 am »
Well I've made three attempts at creating a fursona. The first being Gage, who is a Fallow deer and my primary fursona; Fenestra, my Cynognathus fursona, and Devon, an Acanthostega. I actually created the latter just a few days ago for Species Change Week. The only reason I'm now Team America is because Nightf0x said it would be funny to eradicate Kim Jong-Un's threat to America and the rest of the world.

I've also created a few non-furry original characters. I created my own Spyro and Doctor Who OCs when I once enjoyed both of them obsessively. I can't remember much about them except that one was an anthropomorphic shrew and the other was a Time Lord. But other than that I don't tend to keep characters that I create. I guess I can just see loads of flaws in them and often feel dissatisfied with the way they turn out.
  • Flag - england
  • Site Donor
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Offline Alsend Drake

• "I'm really feeling it!"
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 10
  • We eat ham and jam and spamalot!
    • DeviantArt - DoomedFateAxion
    • FurAffinity - alsenddrake
  • Fursona Species: Dragon or Fox or Raccoon or Chakat
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 07:43:07 am »
I have too many OCs. A whole cast of Kingdom Hearts OCs, a whole cast-and-then-some (almost 2 casts) of Blue Horrizon OCs, 2 Bleach OCs, 2 or 3 Yu-Gi-Oh! OCs, 3 Chakat universe OCs, etc. Leading to my main Fursona, Alsend Drake, the Limited Shape-Shifting Dragon.
I also have a bunch of Original World OCs.
Patching the roof, and pitching the hay, is NOT my idea of a perfect day.
'Cause I'm extraordinary, I gotta do extraordinary things!

Offline Lavandia~☆

• High five, low five, all that.
  • Purple Level
  • Cookies: 162
  • ☆ Harukandora no Majutsushi ☆
    • DeviantArt - FoxiRavenheart
    • AskFM
  • Fursona Species: Halcandran
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2019, 01:18:03 pm »
I've got a good amount of Warrior Cats OCs that I keep around for nostalgia, especially my main one, Rainpelt the RiverClan deputy; I used to have enough to completely fill about three Clans!
There's also my Kirby OCs, most of which are extremely minor and just characters I made for fun or used in a story.

Sub-Zero Knight- My main Kirby character and most beloved OC yet, a young ice puffball who served as a Star Warrior in the Galaxy Soldier Army, and [yet another] failed creation of Nightmare, born with a heroic heart instead of being a demon beast like he intended. She's been through her fair share of waking nightmares, but refuses to abandon hope. Often on her own, as many don't want to be around the cold her body naturally emanates, or automatically mistrust her for her ice powers.

Lavandia- My second main Kirby character and OC in general. She's a mage hailing from the planet Halcandra, and is the older sister of Magolor. She's kind and patient, but if you get on her bad side, she'll be out for revenge... and she tends to hold grudges. She's somewhat obsessed with beauty, though not to the extent of some (coughcough, Sectonia, coughcough). She rescued Shadow Kirby from the evil of the Mirror World before his heart could be corrupted, and took him in as her own son. She loathes Dark Meta Knight for a number of reasons, and he's the only person she outright hates and wants nothing more than to kill.

Admiral- A young butterfly-type puffball from the kingdom of Floralia, and the son of Morpho Knight. Morpho took him from Floralia and hid him in Dreamland when Sectonia was corrupted by the mirror Dark Meta Knight cursed and began her reign of tyranny, imprisoning the true royals of Floralia and slaughtering any who stood in her way. Morpho escaped with his son and hid him to keep him safe, right before Sectonia cursed him and turned him into a mere powerless butterfly upon his return to Floralia to face her.
Admiral doesn't remember his father or any of his past, and is generally just a cheerful, happy-go-lucky puff. He's not any older than Kirby, even a bit younger.

Pyro Knight- Sub-Zero's older bother, who prefers to go by Noble, the name given to him by his and his sister's guardian Sir Comet. Unlike Sub-Zero, his power is fire. His powers also go to a lesser extent than hers, at only two (although most of Sub-Zero's powers besides her ice breath and cold emmanation come from her sword). He can breathe flame and cause his wings' temperature to rise to the point of actually burning. When he does this, they will seem to glow like embers, and white smoke will rise from them. His body temperature is always a bit higher than average, but unlike Sub-Zero, he can't control the temperature of his body itself- just his wings. As expected, hates water with a passion.

More characters will be added in a sec--

EDIT-- Wow, that was a long sec. Here we go~

Yuki- A friendly puffball who usually lives in a cabin in northernmost Popstar, sometimes comes to Dreamland to visit. She's Admiral's guardian and a friend to Sub-Zero, and EXTREMELY farsighted. She can't see a thing without her glasses, unfortunately Admiral loves to steal them. She almost always has her nose in a book, and is usually wearing a scarf and/or coat of some sort. One of my most underdeveloped OCs.

Machspeed- A Wheelie that Sub-Zero Knight once befriended, and a loyal friend to her. Usually acts like a dog even though he's a tire with eyes. I usually just use him in some stories.

Lily, Lenny, Jade, Sapphire & Nutmeg- A group of [underdeveloped] Waddle Dees, not major characters in any way, I simply used them for my first Kirby fanfiction. Lily was Lenny's older sister, Sapphire and Jade were sisters, and Nutmeg was a relative of Bandana Dee.

Sahara- A resident of Pyramid Sands in Patchland, possibly of a species related to Magolor's species, a character that I adopted from a friend on DA and never did anything with after. Is absolutely obsessed with tacos, and will do absolutely anything for them.

Sir Comet- A puffball who was a high-ranking member of the Galaxy Soldier Army, and the father figure of Sub-Zero and her brother. Was a truly noble warrior and raised his "children" to be the same, teaching them a strict code of chivalry all their lives. He met a tragic end, killed by the fire demon beast Wolfwrath while Sub-Zero was too far away to help him, left to watch helplessly as her father died.
Wow, that got edgy.

Lilla- A character that WAS going to be Sub-Zero's mother(figure), but ended up not fitting into my universe when I finished developing the storyline. I kept her around because she was too cute to completely get rid of, but she's kind of just there if/until I find a way to fit her into my story.

Erin- A puffball that I just made for the sake of my first Kirby fanfiction. Never connected with or developed her otherwise. //shrug
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 05:40:11 pm by Lavandia~☆ »
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - demigirl
  • Pride Flag - demisexual
  • Pronouns: She/her/he/him
:rose:xxx - dA - xxxxxxxx - AMA - xxx:rose:

Like my signature? Get your own here!

Offline batty ♡

• FT's local pink bat
  • Board Moderator
  • Cookies: 190
  • icon(c): Serana
    • DeviantArt - heartsickdreams
    • FurAffinity - shybattie
    • Twitter - heartsickdreams
  • Fursona Species: leaf-nosed bat
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2019, 02:02:53 pm »
I have a few OC's for games/shows/movies I like. Most of them were created in games that allow character creation, while the other two are just things I'm nerdy about.

I have:

3 Harry Potter ocs: Claudia (Ravenclaw), Lindsey (Slytherin) and Maddox (Hufflepuff)
2 Elder scrolls ocs: A dark elf/Dunmer thief named Nephiah Avalen & a high elf/Altmer mage named Lilina.
1 Fallout oc: Caden (//shipped with Butch Deloria)
1 Mass Effect oc: Lillian Shepard (//shipped with Garrus)
1 Dragon age oc: An elf/Lavellan named Velawyn (//shipped with Cullen)
1 Avatar oc: Alyara
My villain and heros (like Metallic Crow) could also be considered Batman ocs, if I want to.

As you can tell, nearly all of them are girls.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 02:04:36 pm by batty ♡ »
  • Flag - usa
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt silver
  • Award - Halloween Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: they/them/their or she/her
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Offline Serana

• Resident Seer
  • Purple Level
  • Cookies: 339
  • In the moon I see everything!
    • DeviantArt - WolfGodess12
    • FurAffinity - SnowFeline
    • Twitter - SnowFelineArts
    • Weasyl - SnowFeline
  • Fursona Species: Gem
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2019, 03:39:00 pm »
I got a couple fan OCs, listing all my OCs would take too long most are just fun designs for drawing though XD (though my fan OCs are the same but I usually have more than a design figured out XP)

Now for my fan OCs

Steven Universe - (purple) Sapphire, still working on her mostly just have a design down for drawing XD (though I concluded she isnt a homeworld gem and has a girlfriend ovo)

The Elder Scrolls - Raven the khajiit mage my khajiit I use in Skyrim also plan on making a cosplay of her(so she is actually more chonky XD), also have a breton mage based off my main character I use in Skyrim and ESO(mostly Skyrim since I havent been able to play ESO long ^^") she's basically just me/my fursona but in TES universe so just named Serana ^^"

Pokemon - Anthropomorphic incineroar named Belladona, havent worked on her fir a bit though so has little info.

Yeah I make a ton of OC but not a lot of fan ones XD
  • Flag - usa
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - demisexual
  • Pride Flag - nonbinary
  • Pronouns: She/They but fem. terms preferred

Proud Otherkin and slightly ashamed Fictionkin
Don't take things I say very seriously, I tend to joke around.
Icon by Me

|Twitter / ToyHou.se / FurAffinity / ThisCrush / Public Queue|

Offline Sugar

• Let the voice of love
  • Purple Level
  • Cookies: 205
  • take you higher!
    • DeviantArt - swervemeister
    • Twitter - swervemeister
  • Awards:
    Flag - xmaslight
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2019, 04:55:01 pm »
I have some OCs that are for a comic I’m planning.

George, a quiet and friendly ankylosaurus, formerly a florist.
Stitch, a rambunctious and angry harpy, but with good intentions.
Samantha Valentine, a young, timid girl (and most often referred to as Sam).
Archie, a teddy bear possessed by a wandering soul, and Sam’s best friend.
Tempo, and excitable and overly friendly robot.
Tobias, a huge but cowardly centaur.
Tango, a female wrestler, who is all brawn and no brains.

I have a JJBA OC as well, a stand named Ladyworld. Her power is to turn anything she punches into a spring.
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt silver
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers

THE TASTE OF A LIAR

Offline Shope!

• *Screams about Bucky*
  • Blue Level
  • Cookies: 200
  • Broadcasting live from area 51!
    • Twitter - @harvest_luna
  • Fursona Species: Jackalope
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2019, 05:07:36 pm »
Shope- My sona, me, but fluffier.
10- A prototype model of a mass-produced companion "animal". Half organic, half robotic, eager to please and loyal but easily tired.
Cooper- A coyote who lives near Roswell New Mexico, part time mechanic and part time paranormal investigator. Somewhat jittery and excitable, but reliable.
Malarkey- An alien organism in the form of a rat. Hotheaded, somewhat reckless, and Cooper's partner in crime. Runs almost exclusively off sour gummi worms and cola.
Ratpack- an actual human woah, who possesses the power to talk to rodents as well as enhanced senses and a large rat tail. She lives in NYC as a hero/sidekick for hire. Kind of a gag character, haha-
Sentient hyena-shaped blob of ice cream who I don't pay attention to: yeah
  • Flag - usa
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
  Sew up your skull, take your time, and we'll be just fine.
Instagram: @ShopePapilloma
Proud member of the Good Guy Gang

Offline Princess Moonlightwolfpup

• Furry For Life!
  • Red Level
  • Cookies: 4
  • if you can do it , you can achive it,Furry ForLife
    • DeviantArt - aphpup001
    • FurAffinity - Moonlightwolfpup
    • JustFurry
  • Fursona Species: Anthro Moonwolf
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2019, 08:53:44 am »
i have 4 OCs

1. Moonbright star- my first fursona i started off with
2. Rainbow star- my second fursona , i use her sometimes for rps
3. Roselightwolfpup- My thierd oc, i use as my sister in rps
4. Moonlightwolfpup- my fourth oc, i use her now
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers

Online Lucio Ferozerda

• The Fierce Fennec of Spain
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 17
  • Fursona Species: Fennec Fox
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2019, 03:56:39 pm »
Aryn - My main sona. This green fox is very introverted and shy, and it takes a while for him to warm up to someone new. He loves drawing, and can be very creative. Aryn looks tough and mean, but is actually very friendly and caring. You do not want to upset or anger him. He's very taciturn in a bad mood. He's 5' 11", 172 lbs. of pure muscle, bisexual, and 24 years old. He's a pub worker in Dublin, Ireland, and has a thick Irish accent.

Indigo - My second sona, who I use on occasion. He's a grey wolf who's very extroverted and loves when he gets attention. He's not shy at all, and can make friends very easily. Indigo is 5' 8", 129 lbs., gay, and 22 years old. He is currently in a relationship with Aryn. He is fluent in Norwegian and English, and even has a cute Norwegian accent! He resides in Oslo, Norway where he works as an artist.

Tybalt - My current sona. He's a dragon from London, UK. He's 6' 8" and weighs 258 lbs.(quite muscular!) He isn't a people person at all. He doesn't make friends with a lot of people, despite that he is content with his small friend group. He's good friends with Aryn. Very introspective and hates group events. Can be tough and mean, but is actually a softie deep down.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 11:32:07 am by Tybalt »
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pride Flag - demiboy
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His or She/Her/Hers
Thanks to Foxi for the signature!

Offline Spirit Arcticclaw

• Spirit Arcticclaw
  • Red Level
  • Cookies: 7
  • Spirit Arcticclaw here!
  • Fursona Species: Wolf (Magical/enchanted)
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2019, 10:53:14 am »
I have so many I forgot half of them.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BvMeLM6HXS-/?utm_source=ig_web_options_share_sheet

But there's one I'm redesigning.
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - heteroflexible
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
~Jeremy, my buddy how's it hangin', lunch is bangin', got my sushi and my slushie and more!
- Michael Mell~

Online Lucio Ferozerda

• The Fierce Fennec of Spain
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 17
  • Fursona Species: Fennec Fox
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2019, 11:17:12 am »
Aryn - My main sona. This green fox is very introverted and shy, and it takes a while for him to warm up to someone new. He loves drawing, and can be very creative. Aryn looks tough and mean, but is actually very friendly and caring. You do not want to upset or anger him. He's very taciturn in a bad mood. He's 5' 11", 172 lbs. of pure muscle, bisexual, and 24 years old. He's a pub worker in Dublin, Ireland, and has a thick Irish accent.

Indigo - My second sona, who I use on occasion. He's a grey wolf who's very extroverted and loves when he gets attention. He's not shy at all, and can make friends very easily. Indigo is 5' 8", 129 lbs., gay, and 22 years old. He is currently in a relationship with Aryn. He is fluent in Norwegian and English, and even has a cute Norwegian accent! He resides in Oslo, Norway where he works as an artist.

Tybalt - My current sona. He's a dragon from London, UK. He's 6' 8" and weighs 258 lbs.(quite muscular!) He isn't a people person at all. He doesn't make friends with a lot of people, despite that he is content with his small friend group. He's good friends with Aryn. Very introspective and hates group events. Can be tough and mean, but is actually a softie deep down.

I've made some changes to Tybalt. He's now 127 years old, 7' 1" tall, 293 lbs., pansexual, and he's now from Cardiff, Wales.
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pride Flag - demiboy
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His or She/Her/Hers
Thanks to Foxi for the signature!