Author Topic: A Song for Furries <3  (Read 904 times)

Offline JJ Husky / James

• JJ 16 yr old Veterinary Ninja Pianist guy!
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 8
  • Music Is Life. Rolaplaying is Fun. Dass It ;D
    • DeviantArt - Diego Lawrence
  • Fursona Species: White Tiger
A Song for Furries <3
« on: July 05, 2015, 03:33:59 am »
So a couple weeks ago I decided to develop a song relateable to furries, but also good as a song, and you guys wanted to hear it :3 so now It's all finished, the full song is out on my soundcloud at https://m.soundcloud.com/digbymusicofficial/individuals
Yeah yeai know my singing is a little off deal with it  :fox-:P:
Enjoy c:
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
Martial arts is a way of expressing one's elegance combined with strength, agility and speed. Medicine is a way of showing compassion for others. Music is an expression of feeling. This is what describes me.

Offline JJ Husky / James

• Orange Level
Re: A Song for Furries <3
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 07:15:24 pm »
Hey guys a friend did a backing vocals for this and a really cute video slide for the song - check it out!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2CdtBtovpw
Martial arts is a way of expressing one's elegance combined with strength, agility and speed. Medicine is a way of showing compassion for others. Music is an expression of feeling. This is what describes me.

Offline Indie

• Green Level
  • Candies: 108
  • Fursona Species: Chinese Water Deer
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 07:44:57 pm »
So a couple weeks ago I decided to develop a song relateable to furries, but also good as a song, and you guys wanted to hear it :3 so now It's all finished, the full song is out on my soundcloud at https://m.soundcloud.com/digbymusicofficial/individuals
Enjoy c:

I like it ^^ It has a nice feel to it. Can you possibly give me an acapella of this song? I'd like to just mess around with it in my DAW for a bit.

(You have a new follower on Soundcloud btw)

Offline Tsuna_Yoshi

• Green Level
  • Candies: 37
    • DeviantArt - SetsunaDamius
  • Fursona Species: Kobold
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2015, 01:55:26 am »
Bro, just Awesome. Good job! Seriously I like it! And of course the Lyrics nailed it!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 01:57:24 am by ExoVenture »
  • Pronouns: him, he, his.
Taking requests, send PM if interested.

Offline JJ Husky / James

• Orange Level
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2015, 04:20:46 am »
Enjoy c:

I like it ^^ It has a nice feel to it. Can you possibly give me an acapella of this song? I'd like to just mess around with it in my DAW for a bit.

You mean just my singing or me singing the piano part with harmonised vocal triads?

Offline Eriadam

• The Scarfed One
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 244
  • Tell me if you need help. I am always there for ya
  • Fursona Species: Light-Blue Wolf
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2015, 06:24:54 am »
I really like it! The piano is played superbly, and even if the voice is a little off its okay. We all have different type of voice, and every type of voice fits certain tonations, octaves etc. I think that you did a great job anyway, the song gives me the feeling of belonging to a great community!  :fox-:):

''And if you can’t see anything beautiful about yourself
Get a better mirror
Look a little closer, Stare a little longer
Because there’s something inside you, that made you keep trying despite everyone who told you to quit''

Offline JJ Husky / James

• Orange Level
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2015, 02:21:39 pm »
I really like it! The piano is played superbly, and even if the voice is a little off its okay. We all have different type of voice, and every type of voice fits certain tonations, octaves etc. I think that you did a great job anyway, the song gives me the feeling of belonging to a great community!  :fox-:):
Thank you <3
And thanks all for your lovely feedback c:

Offline Indie

• Green Level
  • Candies: 108
  • Fursona Species: Chinese Water Deer
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2015, 02:23:48 pm »
Enjoy c:

You mean just my singing or me singing the piano part with harmonised vocal triads?

Just the singing :P

Offline JJ Husky / James

• Orange Level
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2015, 12:38:22 pm »
Ill see what i can do ;p