Author Topic: I don't get it!  (Read 18403 times)

Offline ☆Sugar☆

• Swerve
  • Purple Level
  • Cookies: 166
  • kinda only care about giant robots tbh
    • DeviantArt - SugarLonghorn
    • Twitter - NoNotExactly
  • Fursona Species: Longhorn
Re: I don't get it!
« Reply #320 on: June 04, 2017, 07:44:39 pm »
I don't get the appeal of steak, it's really not that great
  • Flag - xmaslight
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt silver
  • Award - Holiday Hunt participant
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers

"Everyone assumes that if you make jokes, you're happy. Why? Why is that?" ~Swerve
art tumblr~other tumblr~deviantart

Offline Serana

• Local Vampire Queen
  • Purple Level
  • Cookies: 248
  • I don't bite...hard
    • DeviantArt - WolfGodess12
    • FurAffinity - SnowFeline
    • Twitter - SnowFelineArts
    • Weasyl - SnowFeline
  • Fursona Species: Pig of somesort
« Reply #321 on: June 07, 2017, 02:36:50 pm »
I don't get how people have such a hard time understanding how feral animals could exists in an anthro world.
Its no different from our world, we have feral cousins who exists in our world how is that so different from a world dominated by humanoid animals.
Idk I just don't find it odd and think its totally realistic for anthros to have pets of the same species ^^
  • Flag - usa
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - demisexual
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

AKA Nagi, feel free to call me whatever.
Proud Otherkin and slightly ashamed Fictionkin
Don't take things I say very seriously, I tend to joke around.

|FurAffinity / ToyHou.se / Tumblr / ThisCrush|

Offline Hieroglyph

• Vilous nerd
  • Blue Level
  • Cookies: 126
  • Fantasy > Reality
  • Fursona Species: Artificially-created creature/monster
« Reply #322 on: June 07, 2017, 06:39:16 pm »
I don't get how people have such a hard time understanding how feral animals could exists in an anthro world.
Its no different from our world, we have feral cousins who exists in our world how is that so different from a world dominated by humanoid animals.
Idk I just don't find it odd and think its totally realistic for anthros to have pets of the same species ^^
Same
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt gold
  • Award - Halloween Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - homoflexible
  • Pride Flag - polysexual
  • Pronouns: He/him or they/them
  • Award - Graphic Artist

[ 4w5 - INxP - Otherkin - Agnostic - Pescetarian ]
Icon is from OMORI, a game by Omocat

Offline Undertaker

• "Do you want to see how it feels to sleep in my custom-made coffins?"
  • Purple Level
  • Cookies: 87
  • "How sad it would be, should laughter disappear."
    • DeviantArt - BluefoxLongtail
    • FurAffinity - sprite-limehead
  • Fursona Species: Retired Shinigami
« Reply #323 on: June 07, 2017, 06:42:32 pm »
I don't get why Christians hate Islam. If you're a bloody Christian you're supposed follow the Bible. Correct? The Bible and the Quran say multiple times to respect other people and even, just even if you still think they're your enemy, the Bible and the Quran both say to treat your enemies as you would your friends because the Lord will enact vengeance.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - omnisexual
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

GIFs are the property of their respective owners.

ThisCrush | SoundCloud | AMA/Q&A | Have something to ask me? (Off-site) | ♥ The wonderful young lady, that I love. (click) ♥
ENTJ | Field Marshall | Pagan

Offline Sir Meta Knight

• Space Blueberry
  • Purple Level
  • Cookies: 72
  • Itsudemu guusukapii, Hoshi no Kaabii~
    • DeviantArt - FoxiRavenheart
    • Quotev
  • Fursona Species: Star Warrior
« Reply #324 on: June 07, 2017, 08:42:36 pm »
I don't get why Christians hate Islam. If you're a bloody Christian you're supposed follow the Bible. Correct? The Bible and the Quran say multiple times to respect other people and even, just even if you still think they're your enemy, the Bible and the Quran both say to treat your enemies as you would your friends because the Lord will enact vengeance.
Honestly, I don't get why Christians hate a lot of things when the Bible says they're supposed to love everyone equally. The Bible says God loves everyone, right? And doesn't it also say he wants Christians to do the same? So why do Christians seem to hate so many types of people?
  • Flag - england
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pride Flag - demigirl
  • Pronouns: He/him/his (For myself OOC - She/her/hers)

Offline Undertaker

• Purple Level
« Reply #325 on: June 07, 2017, 08:47:13 pm »
Honestly, I don't get why Christians hate a lot of things when the Bible says they're supposed to love everyone equally. The Bible says God loves everyone, right? And doesn't it also say he wants Christians to do the same? So why do Christians seem to hate so many types of people?
Quite a truth. We can't forget for a moment that for some reason, a good chunk of Christians hate LGBTQ+.
  • Award - Beta Tester

ThisCrush | SoundCloud | AMA/Q&A | Have something to ask me? (Off-site) | ♥ The wonderful young lady, that I love. (click) ♥

Offline Red Velvet

• Cake Dragon
  • Sitewide Moderator
  • Cookies: 273
  • It's peppermint season!
    • FurAffinity - SenseiMac
    • Twitter - redvelvetdrago
    • Personal Tumblr
  • Fursona Species: Dutch Angel Dragon
« Reply #326 on: June 08, 2017, 12:01:05 am »
Quite a truth. We can't forget for a moment that for some reason, a good chunk of Christians hate LGBTQ+.

In my opinion, I don't think Christianity itself is the problem, but rather the people who claim that their religion doesn't permit certain things when in REALITY, they're just intolerant.

Also, I know you're not necessarily saying this, but avoid generalizing a group of people. I'm very much a Christian, but I don't behave in a way any similar to these people, and a lot of true Christians don't. The main problem is that typically older folks or closed minded people fear anything that is different from them, instead of facing it in a mature way and being civil, they get defensive over something that doesn't even concern them. Typically, these people will be Christan because

A) they make a point to blame their harsh beliefs on the Bible, when in reality, the Bible only says to not impart judgement on others (really hardly anything on what is or isn't "allowed")

B) Christianity is the 2nd or 3rd largest religion in the world (to my memory,) so chances are, if they bring up religion, that's why

But I dunno, I think it's very unfair to blame hateful things on a religion, and that goes both ways. I'm not justifying their actions, but it's not strictly a "Christian" thing, and honestly, the people who say such harmful things aren't good followers in the first place, so they shouldn't even be counted imo
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - demisexual
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Trello | Portfolio | FurAffinity | Buy Me a Coffee? | ToyHouse | Dragons | Flight Rising
♥ Hopelessly in love with Proto
:aesthetic:
If you'd like to commission me, please click my Trello!

Offline Bones

• Cactus Enthusiast
  • Forum Elder
  • Cookies: 752
  • We didn't start the fire
  • Fursona Species: Bearded Vulture
« Reply #327 on: June 08, 2017, 01:51:14 am »
I don't get how people can drink unsweet tea
Its bitter
It tastes funky
It literally makes me nauseated
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: he/him/his
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Offline Undertaker

• Purple Level
« Reply #328 on: June 08, 2017, 08:56:47 am »

In my opinion, I don't think Christianity itself is the problem, but rather the people who claim that their religion doesn't permit certain things when in REALITY, they're just intolerant.

Also, I know you're not necessarily saying this, but avoid generalizing a group of people. I'm very much a Christian, but I don't behave in a way any similar to these people, and a lot of true Christians don't. The main problem is that typically older folks or closed minded people fear anything that is different from them, instead of facing it in a mature way and being civil, they get defensive over something that doesn't even concern them. Typically, these people will be Christan because

A) they make a point to blame their harsh beliefs on the Bible, when in reality, the Bible only says to not impart judgement on others (really hardly anything on what is or isn't "allowed")

B) Christianity is the 2nd or 3rd largest religion in the world (to my memory,) so chances are, if they bring up religion, that's why

But I dunno, I think it's very unfair to blame hateful things on a religion, and that goes both ways. I'm not justifying their actions, but it's not strictly a "Christian" thing, and honestly, the people who say such harmful things aren't good followers in the first place, so they shouldn't even be counted imo
You do have a point. But I've yet to meet a devout Christian who likes anything. I mean I live in a region where Christianity is the majority. If you're even remotely Muslim like my friend is, you're insulted and shunned. If you're with the norm nobody could care less. The Bible and the teachings of a Baptist Church are the only things people know in my area. I suppose it could instead be Alabama, but by what I've seen Christianity's opinions are fairly unified. I'm not saying all are like that but the ones who I've met were like that.
  • Award - Beta Tester

Offline White-Green Doge

• Rearranging Codes
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 31
  • Code? Code... CODE!!
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #329 on: June 08, 2017, 12:13:14 pm »
This trigger me more than a pineapple pizza. Christian hates islam? It sounds like a word that i thought i will never heard.
All i can say is there is no hating "religion" they're just bad people, provoking others to hate. If you live in my place (Jakarta, Indonesia) you'll see a wonderful white-clothed group of people(it's a sign of radical moslems for me) disrespects every culture that's non islamic.

They(radical moslems) even trying to stop christmas just because it's not their religion day.(i can't find any better word for "religion day" sry)

But for me, every religion is beautiful. You're not forced to choose which one for your own. You already achieve one from your parents. And have rights to explore another for your own peace.
 "All religion teach us to love and guides us to live in peace. There is no bad religion, just some bad people hiding behind religions."

Btw here some random story(i love to collect beautiful pieces from any religion)
One day, a Man meet a buddhist and ask i want happiness. The buddhist replied first, remove that "i", it's an ego. Then, remove "want", it's desire. Now all left to you is happiness
.SO BEAUTIFUL *wipes tear in  Tibet mountain*
Want to know the green doge name? PM me and lets make friends.

Offline Undertaker

• Purple Level
« Reply #330 on: June 08, 2017, 12:25:08 pm »
This trigger me more than a pineapple pizza. Christian hates islam? It sounds like a word that i thought i will never heard.
All i can say is there is no hating "religion" they're just bad people, provoking others to hate. If you live in my place (Jakarta, Indonesia) you'll see a wonderful white-clothed group of people(it's a sign of radical moslems for me) disrespects every culture that's non islamic.

They(radical moslems) even trying to stop christmas just because it's not their religion day.(i can't find any better word for "religion day" sry)

But for me, every religion is beautiful. You're not forced to choose which one for your own. You already achieve one from your parents. And have rights to explore another for your own peace.
 "All religion teach us to love and guides us to live in peace. There is no bad religion, just some bad people hiding behind religions."

Btw here some random story(i love to collect beautiful pieces from any religion)
One day, a Man meet a buddhist and ask i want happiness. The buddhist replied first, remove that "i", it's an ego. Then, remove "want", it's desire. Now all left to you is happiness
.SO BEAUTIFUL *wipes tear in  Tibet mountain*
I don't know what to say except for:
There's no such things as radical Muslims. If you're mentioning Isis and other terrorist groups, and even lone wolf attackers, they are not Islam. Islam is purer than that. In fact many of the terrorists say that they aren't Muslim very clearly.

But I suppose that that's probably what people hate. Not Islam itself. I thank you.
  • Award - Beta Tester

Offline White-Green Doge

• Rearranging Codes
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 31
  • Code? Code... CODE!!
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #331 on: June 08, 2017, 03:24:01 pm »
There's no such things as radical Muslims. If you're mentioning Isis and other terrorist groups, and even lone wolf attackers, they are not Islam. Islam is purer than that. In fact many of the terrorists say that they aren't Muslim very clearly.

But I suppose that that's probably what people hate. Not Islam itself. I thank you.
HAHAHA THAT'S IT TERRORIST. I call them radical muslims bc they want to be called "muslim"(and my friends whois muslim don't act like these terrorist, so i add radical to separate them with good ones). Look up 212 anarchy in Jakarta, theologian provoke other people to make my country as "Islam" country. (And back to your "pureness" point of view, it's a good thing right?)

And as my basic knowledge, forcing people to do whatever they want to make their own Utopia is not good. Ex in this case: Nort Kora and Kim's Utopia.

Once again.. every religion teach love and guides us to live in peace.
Trigger warning & Sensitive content.
There's a story about Luth in Al-Quran, which tell us that was a huge genocide for LGBT group by God. Now it's clear why [real] muslims hate LGBT. Do you ever asking yourself? If every muslims is the [real] one?
I'll accept any decission of moderator if they want to ban me, with full responsibility.
Want to know the green doge name? PM me and lets make friends.

Offline Undertaker

• Purple Level
« Reply #332 on: June 08, 2017, 03:36:52 pm »

HAHAHA THAT'S IT TERRORIST. I call them radical muslims bc they want to be called "muslim"(and my friends whois muslim don't act like these terrorist, so i add radical to separate them with good ones). Look up 212 anarchy in Jakarta, theologian provoke other people to make my country as "Islam" country. (And back to your "pureness" point of view, it's a good thing right?)

And as my basic knowledge, forcing people to do whatever they want to make their own Utopia is not good. Ex in this case: Nort Kora and Kim's Utopia.

Once again.. every religion teach love and guides us to live in peace.
Trigger warning & Sensitive content.
There's a story about Luth in Al-Quran, which tell us that was a huge genocide for LGBT group by God. Now it's clear why [real] muslims hate LGBT. Do you ever asking yourself? If every muslims is the [real] one?
I'll accept any decission of moderator if they want to ban me, with full responsibility.

Aye. Truth. I can't say anything but I'm sorry for miswording the original topic. No one hates religion, only those who are the worst of all and so advertise themselves as belonging to said religion. Thank you, and I seriously doubt you'll be banned for talking about such a subject.
  • Award - Beta Tester

Offline Bones

• Cactus Enthusiast
  • Forum Elder
« Reply #333 on: July 28, 2017, 06:01:27 pm »
I don't get why people call me a stud
I literally haven't dated in a year
I'm funny lookin
I'm pretty bland personality wise
I don't even know how to flirt
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Online Graham

• 50% moth, 50% man
  • Cookies: 73
  • 100% boyfriend material
  • Fursona Species: Death's Head Moth
« Reply #334 on: July 28, 2017, 07:21:39 pm »
Why do people go out of their way to tease vegetarians and vegans?
I understand that there's the "meat is awful, and you're a horrible person for liking it" stereotype, but only a very small percent are really like that. I don't care what you do or don't do with your food; it has no effect on me, so I'd like it if you left me alone. 
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - genderqueer
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: They/Them/Their
  • Award - Graphic Artist

dancer, amateur writer, and destroyer of West Virginia bridges
Avatar by tsukiko26 & Signature Icon by zerlc

Offline Dr. Noon

• ★⋆ Call me Mommy ⋆★
  • Blue Level
  • Cookies: 48
  • ~ The Best Mamma Cat ~
    • DeviantArt - Lions-Game
    • Bork
  • Fursona Species: Orange Tabby
« Reply #335 on: July 28, 2017, 08:03:26 pm »
I understand that there's the "meat is awful, and you're a horrible person for liking it" stereotype, but only a very small percent are really like that. I don't care what you do or don't do with your food; it has no effect on me, so I'd like it if you left me alone. 

This-
yes, I freaking agree. I' not 100% vegetarian myself, but I hate it when that happens
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - france
  • Pride Flag - polyamorous
  • Pronouns: They/Them
  • Award - Graphic Artist
~Hello there~

Offline Bones

• Cactus Enthusiast
  • Forum Elder
« Reply #336 on: July 28, 2017, 08:24:55 pm »

I used to be the type to pick on people like that honestly
But now that I'm older and more mature I've realized its none of my business what people eat. They aren't harming anyone so just let them do their thing. You wanna be vegan/vegetarian go ahead. I'll support you just stay healthy though and make sure you're eating stuff that can give you proper nutrients
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Award - Graphic Artist