Author Topic: I don't get it!  (Read 16322 times)

Offline Serana

• In the moon I see everything!
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 239
  • And I see you giving me candy!
    • DeviantArt - WolfGodess12
    • FurAffinity - SnowFeline
    • Twitter - SnowFelineArts
    • Weasyl - SnowFeline
  • Fursona Species: Vampiric Cougar
Re: I don't get it!
« Reply #80 on: September 02, 2016, 02:27:05 pm »
Uber necro to the max, because it would get merged anyway. Yell at me if I did something wrong by doing this.

I really dont get why people have loads of alts I mean characters I understand but jeez seven sona's
based on a true experience ;-;
I agree with this so much! Like how do you remember them all? I can't even remember the one I have
I don't get how people can stick to one sona or form D:
  • Flag - usa
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - demisexual
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

AKA Nagi, feel free to call me whatever.
Proud Otherkin and slightly ashamed Fictionkin
Don't take things I say very seriously, I tend to joke around.

|FurAffinity / ToyHou.se / Tumblr / ThisCrush|

Offline Dazed

• Hell0
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 73
  • icon base by Baronessa
    • DeviantArt - DazedMongoliensis
  • Fursona Species: Furred Raptor
« Reply #81 on: September 02, 2016, 02:29:28 pm »
Uber necro to the max, because it would get merged anyway. Yell at me if I did something wrong by doing this.

I really dont get why people have loads of alts I mean characters I understand but jeez seven sona's
I agree with this so much! Like how do you remember them all? I can't even remember the one I have
I have two sonas.
I have literally hundreds of characters.
I feel like the meaning is lost if you get too many
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: Dont care
Looking to chat? Skype is on my profile page, and you can ask me for my steam.

Offline Amelia

• Candy Witch
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 813
  • Boo
    • FurAffinity - MysticSolstice
    • Twitter - MysticSolstice
  • Fursona Species: Kangaroo
« Reply #82 on: September 02, 2016, 03:01:45 pm »
I have my main sona and 5 alts. Mostly because I like having different species to represent different parts and me/who I want to be. And I like to commission a lot of art which would get really boring if I had the same character in every piece
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Award - Graphic Artist

| ToyHou.se | ThisCrush | Q&A |
Icon by Serena | Signature by SpazzCraft

Offline M1chl0

• dead af m8s
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 8
    • DeviantArt - M1chl0d
    • FurAffinity - michl0
    • Twitter - M1chl0d
  • Fursona Species: River Otter.
« Reply #83 on: September 02, 2016, 03:49:18 pm »
I really still dont get why some kinks appeal to some people.
(noh8rly)
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

"dont let ur dreams be memes" -- some crazy man.

I draw things sometimes! :) ~
 ~ >>> FA | DA <<< ~

Offline Serana

• In the moon I see everything!
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 239
  • And I see you giving me candy!
    • DeviantArt - WolfGodess12
    • FurAffinity - SnowFeline
    • Twitter - SnowFelineArts
    • Weasyl - SnowFeline
  • Fursona Species: Vampiric Cougar
« Reply #84 on: September 02, 2016, 04:14:50 pm »
I have two sonas.
I have literally hundreds of characters.
I feel like the meaning is lost if you get too many
I can get that kinda why I only have two sonas myself, I think I'm just very indecisive which is why both sonas have alternate forms with my main being a polymorph X3 I can't stand being one thing for too long how do you normal people do it?!

------------------------------------

I don't get people who like to be masculine in appearance, its so boring. Feminine clothes are way better and fit much better :P
  • Flag - usa
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - demisexual
  • Pride Flag - bisexual

AKA Nagi, feel free to call me whatever.
Proud Otherkin and slightly ashamed Fictionkin
Don't take things I say very seriously, I tend to joke around.

|FurAffinity / ToyHou.se / Tumblr / ThisCrush|

Offline Dazed

• Hell0
  • Green Level
  • icon base by Baronessa
« Reply #85 on: September 02, 2016, 04:15:46 pm »
I dont get it where are all the frog sonas oooOooohH
  • Pride Flag - gay

Offline Adrian the Goat

• Yellow Level
  • Candies: 37
  • Fursona Species: Goat
« Reply #86 on: September 02, 2016, 10:09:37 pm »
There's plenty I know, but much less than what I don't. Most of the things I don't understand are philosophical. One of the questions that I've been wondering for quite sometime is the meaning of life and love. What is the purpose of life? I've thought about this for maybe two years now, but I still haven't came up with an adequite answer to the question asked for literally eons. Life clearly has a purpose or else it wouldn't exist, but not even biology can answer the question. Biology can anser why we survive but it simply can't explain for what. Love is an even deeper issue. How is love even real? I know many of you here are probably in relationships that you think will last for a lifetime but, as cruel and dark as it sounds, they do end eventually. How can love possibly be real when people have affairs and break up with one another only to rebound to someone else in less than a week? Anymore, I see plenty of whoremongers within the fandom who believe having multiple partners is acceptable. What about that is love? Love is something between two people. I see nothing but evil in the modern interpretation of love. I'm sorry if I sound cold-hearted or negative, but I speak is truth. This is how reality is, not some fairytale story.
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Offline Azzi

• Red Level
  • Candies: 5
  • Fursona Species: Dingo
« Reply #87 on: September 03, 2016, 12:06:53 am »
Why do people think having mental illness or not as serious disabilities is "cool?"

It's annoying that the broodiest, darkest people/characters are given attention because their "different" when they're actually just another stereotype or label.

I'm hard-of-hearing. It's great sometimes and it sucks sometimes. People flock to me because they want to know what it's like, and I'm always happy to answer questions, but it's really awkward seeing people staring at what's behind my ear.

Don't be afraid to approach me for the same reason you think I'm so special because I "struggled."
  • Pronouns: She, Her, Hers

Offline Why do you care

• I'm tired of being bullied.
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 55
  • Screw you all.
  • Fursona Species: Who cares.
« Reply #88 on: September 03, 2016, 10:23:46 am »
How the actual crap are MLG "memes" funny? All they are are just people screaming "OHHHHHH" and promoting food that is bad for your brain ;; I have no idea how "dat boi" and "rare Pepe" are funny, but if you have a way to explain than feel free to

Offline ☆Sugar☆

• We are the exiled ones
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 165
  • The lost daughters and sons of Cybertron
    • DeviantArt - SugarLonghorn
    • Twitter - NoNotExactly
  • Fursona Species: Longhorn
« Reply #89 on: September 03, 2016, 10:43:09 am »
I don't get how people can never watch/play/read something and still think it's okay for them to say that it's terrible, if they don't know anything about it.
  • Flag - xmaslight
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt silver
  • Award - Holiday Hunt participant
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers

"Everyone assumes that if you make jokes, you're happy. Why? Why is that?" ~Swerve
please pet cow~art tumblr~other tumblr~deviantart

Offline Vlad

• Yellow Level
  • Candies: 55
« Reply #90 on: September 03, 2016, 11:49:38 am »
How the actual crap are MLG "memes" funny? All they are are just people screaming "OHHHHHH" and promoting food that is bad for your brain ;; I have no idea how "dat boi" and "rare Pepe" are funny, but if you have a way to explain than feel free to

Eh, MLG memes are pretty stupid yeah. Dat Boi and Pepe make a little more sense to me- part of why they're funny is that they're absurd. It makes no sense, or little sense, but everyone knows about it. It becomes sort of an in-joke, where it doesn't make any sense unless you know the meme. Pepe has become less of an amusing meme than a pissing match to see who can find/use/collect/make more rare Pepes, but Dat Boi is more of a 'pure' meme- it exists completely on it's own without referencing anything in popular culture and it's funny simply because it has been made into a meme.

That sort of made sense in my head. I guess what I'm trying to say is Dat Boi is funny because it's absurd and nonsensical yet it's well known. It's also funny because of the easy-to-apply 'Oh shit waddup' catchphrase- memes like dat boi aren't funny on their own, you don't see a bunch of identical pictures of a frog on a unicycle and still think it's funny after a week. They're most amusing when applied in a clever or relatable or simply absurd fashion- it's the different contexts a meme is applied to that make the meme continually funny and allow it to hold public interest. For example, the 'primitive sponge' meme was extremely popular for a while, but died off for the most part after only a few weeks, because all of the most common and relatable contexts for it's use had already been created and distributed, and any subsequent iterations of the meme only applied to a more niche audience and failed to keep the meme mainstream.

Okay I just spent two paragraphs trying to explain memes what am I even doing honestly

I hope that helped a little bit or something.
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: he/him/his

Offline Spike (Kurozilla)

• icon by •Sparrow• on Furry Amino
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 23
  • Godzilla's fluffy son
    • FurAffinity - sleeqyash
  • Fursona Species: Kaiju
« Reply #91 on: September 06, 2016, 02:22:46 pm »
Like many people here, I don't understand love. I get irritated when I see people in middle school calling each other their boyfriends and girlfriends. It's not true love. YOU KIDDIES ARE TOO YOUNG. Woah, lost control of myself there.
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: any (preferred: she/her/hers)
-----------------------------------------
You're awesome. Don't forget that.
Now, I'm off to destroy a couple cities and roar at people. (Insert Gojira screech)

Offline Ti'Nari

• Talking to angels and counting the stars
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 42
  • Making a wish on a passing car
  • Fursona Species: yes.
« Reply #92 on: September 06, 2016, 02:26:55 pm »
Like many people here, I don't understand love. I get irritated when I see people in middle school calling each other their boyfriends and girlfriends. It's not true love. YOU KIDDIES ARE TOO YOUNG. Woah, lost control of myself there.
^^^^^^^
Being young and filled with hormones is the cause of this. not to mention the fact that "love" is blasted everywhere on TV so kids think that it's a requirement in order to make it through school.
  • Pronouns: they/theirs/them

Offline Spike (Kurozilla)

• icon by •Sparrow• on Furry Amino
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 23
  • Godzilla's fluffy son
    • FurAffinity - sleeqyash
  • Fursona Species: Kaiju
« Reply #93 on: September 06, 2016, 02:32:34 pm »
^^^^^^^
Being young and filled with hormones is the cause of this. not to mention the fact that "love" is blasted everywhere on TV so kids think that it's a requirement in order to make it through school.

Ah yes, something I like to call "the Disney Channel sitcom syndrome". Too many shows suffer from that. I don't get that either. How hard is it to tell a decent story without an over abundance of teen romance?
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: any (preferred: she/her/hers)
-----------------------------------------
You're awesome. Don't forget that.
Now, I'm off to destroy a couple cities and roar at people. (Insert Gojira screech)

Offline Ti'Nari

• Talking to angels and counting the stars
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 42
  • Making a wish on a passing car
  • Fursona Species: yes.
« Reply #94 on: September 06, 2016, 02:34:12 pm »
^^^^^^^

Ah yes, something I like to call "the Disney Channel sitcom syndrome". Too many shows suffer from that. I don't get that either. How hard is it to tell a decent story without an over abundance of teen romance?
Tbh I don't understand why people still believe that you need love to be successful. The reason why it's so popular is because it sells that's the only thing I can think of
  • Pronouns: they/theirs/them

Offline Dazed

• Hell0
  • Green Level
  • icon base by Baronessa
« Reply #95 on: September 06, 2016, 11:38:12 pm »
I dont get why so many of my topic posts often get ignored I mean jeez one post in them even is always the highlight of my day.
It's not like no one's looking at them- The view counts go up
;/
  • Pride Flag - gay

Offline DachshundLover17

• Playful,little wicker
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 4
  • Ppppppppuurrrrrrr,*lick,*lick*
    • FurAffinity - CrazyMutt
  • Fursona Species: Wickerbeast
« Reply #96 on: October 01, 2016, 12:47:15 pm »
Why people throw you out when you're just being yourself?
Be thankful for what you have.Never take it for granted.

Offline Lucius.

• Friend please...
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 187
  • Fursona Species: Wolfdog
« Reply #97 on: October 23, 2016, 08:39:38 am »
When people get rare or uncommon fursonas like bugs just because they're rare or uncommon. You choose an animal because you like it not because it's unusual.
Icon by Nagi. :rose:

Offline ☆Sugar☆

• We are the exiled ones
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 165
  • The lost daughters and sons of Cybertron
    • DeviantArt - SugarLonghorn
    • Twitter - NoNotExactly
  • Fursona Species: Longhorn
« Reply #98 on: October 23, 2016, 09:03:40 am »
When people get rare or uncommon fursonas like bugs just because they're rare or uncommon. You choose an animal because you like it not because it's unusual.
But what if the people with those bug fursonas chose them cause they like those bugs?
  • Flag - xmaslight
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt silver
  • Award - Holiday Hunt participant
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers

"Everyone assumes that if you make jokes, you're happy. Why? Why is that?" ~Swerve
please pet cow~art tumblr~other tumblr~deviantart

Offline Lucius.

• Friend please...
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 187
  • Fursona Species: Wolfdog
« Reply #99 on: October 23, 2016, 09:08:22 am »
Then they didn't choose them because they're rare or uncommon they chose them because they like them to it doesn't apply.
Icon by Nagi. :rose: