Author Topic: Facebook Link Button?  (Read 431 times)

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
  • Cookies: 186
Facebook Link Button?
« on: August 16, 2015, 02:25:06 am »
Will there ever be a Facebook link button like the Skype link button or the Twitter link button on people's profiles? It was just a random thought I had in the shower.

If not, why not?
I've left (again), probably for good but idk. If you wanna talk to me outside the forum, feel free to email me. Just tell me who you are in the email pls

Offline STERLING

• Durr Dammit
  • Blue Level
  • Cookies: 177
  • STERLING
Re: Facebook Link Button?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2015, 02:28:16 am »
We already had a similar discussion about this here, you may want to make a suggestion there.
http://www.furryteens.org/forum/index.php?topic=22640.0

• split your infinities
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 59
  • By irishthorns@FA
    • FurAffinity - aurorapaws
    • Twitter - aurorafatalis
  • Fursona Species: a cleverly arranged amalgamation of carbon compounds
Re: Facebook Link Button?
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2015, 08:24:46 pm »
I had this typed out last night, but my internet shut off, so here it is now  :fox-:P:

Of course I'm not a staff member, so I could be dead wrong here, but my guess is that this will never happen (although I did have the same thought a while back, despite not liking Facebook). The thing about Facebook is that it's more oriented towards the parts of our lives that we like to share with family, fellow students, co-workers, and other people that we know irl. So I think it's a great idea to bring up, but sites like Weasyl and Tumblr are more frequently outlets for furry expression and fandom involvement, giving them more of a reason to have their own link buttons (instead of Facebook) on a site like FT.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 08:29:37 pm by Aurora »
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pride Flag - demiromantic

None of this will matter
20 years from now