Author Topic: Weird problem on mobile version  (Read 448 times)

Offline End

• Purple Level
  • Candies: 406
Weird problem on mobile version
« on: August 24, 2015, 12:08:07 pm »
I've been browsing the "recent posts to the forum" area of the site but sometimes whenever I click to go on the next page my phone goes to the call screen and it has an Indiana. It doesn't happen on any sites other than this one so I'm not sure if it's a problem with the site or a problem with my phone

Offline Gaz

• The Mobile
  • Candies: 287
  • FT's Unofficial Disc Jockey
    • Twitter - @GlitterLiquor
    • Song I listen to far too much
Re: Weird problem on mobile version
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2015, 01:10:34 pm »
It sounds like an issue with your phone. I've used the site on my phone for the nearly three years that I've been here.
I've also gone through four different phones and have never encountered that problem.

I have no clue as to why it happens, but I'm betting that it could just be something that your phone is having an issue with.
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
Feel free to contact me with questions, concerns,
or if you just want to talk.

Offline ArtificialSweetener

• "... follow out the happiest story—
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 166
  • It closes with a tomb!”
    • DeviantArt - I-Eat-Elves
    • FurAffinity - ArtificialSweetener
    • Twitter - CarcinogenSugar
  • Fursona Species: Dog Mutt
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2015, 02:22:26 pm »
I use this site a lot on my phone too and haven't had that problem.

Although sometimes on the site when I change pages if there's a series of numbers like 1 2 3... 134, my phone will register it as a phone number when I click on it and try to call it. I'm not sure I'm explaining this well, but either way it does sound like it's more likely your phone.
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
“Stanzas” by Emily Brontë
My Skype is on my profile with other contact info. Don't hesitate to message me.

Offline End

• Purple Level
  • Candies: 406
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2015, 02:28:50 pm »
I use this site a lot on my phone too and haven't had that problem.

Although sometimes on the site when I change pages if there's a series of numbers like 1 2 3... 134, my phone will register it as a phone number when I click on it and try to call it. I'm not sure I'm explaining this well, but either way it does sound like it's more likely your phone.
yeah like that! I'm not good with explaining things either, don't worry

Online Amelia

• Candy Witch
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 811
  • Boo
    • FurAffinity - MysticSolstice
    • Twitter - MysticSolstice
  • Fursona Species: Kangaroo
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2015, 02:29:42 pm »
It sounds like a problem with your phone to me. FT has never had any type of embedded advertisements or popups so it sounds weird that it would be calling you. I know when I'm on my phone string of numbers with show up as an "embedded" phone numbers but it's my phone doing that since it doesn't happen on my iPad. I hope you're able to figure things out
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Award - Graphic Artist

| ToyHou.se | ThisCrush | Q&A |
Icon by Serena | Signature by SpazzCraft

Offline Crow done

• We Are Not Things
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 111
  • Fursona Species: Fox
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2015, 03:47:58 pm »
I've been browsing the "recent posts to the forum" area of the site but sometimes whenever I click to go on the next page my phone goes to the call screen and it has an Indiana. It doesn't happen on any sites other than this one so I'm not sure if it's a problem with the site or a problem with my phone

Is it sending a call to indiana, or receiving a call from indiana, because if it's receiving, then Indiana most likely just has weird timing lmao.
"The true warrior is good, gentle and honest. His bravery comes from within himself; he learns to conquer his own fears and misdeeds." -- Brian Jacques, Mattimeo

Omg your nipple dogs are amazing! So creative!!! 100% original, I'm jealous of your talent
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing
i have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works