Author Topic: RvB Season Ending  (Read 381 times)

Offline Saint Judas

• Herr Dummkopf
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 173
  • Just a Whisper...
  • Fursona Species: Something
RvB Season Ending
« on: September 27, 2015, 04:56:11 pm »
First off. Yes, I am a nerd. Yes I watch Red vs Blue. Yes, the whole thing and a good chunk of PSAs. And I get that the giant majority of you will have no clue what I'm raving about in a second. But I want to stab something, so I am ranting. And I'm not upset at the show, it's amazing, RoosterTeeth is amazing, I just feel like crying right now though.

Their latest season has finally come to a close. And I watched the whole thing. And it's amazing. And the ending is killing me. It sucks. Not in the its bad, just in the fact that they just gave the worst cliffhanger ever. One of the biggest characters from episode one may have just died. And I am really hoping he didn't, but it seems pretty clear he did. I . . . I just can't. And I don't even know if anyone else survived or if it was a pointless sacrifice, and one of the major vilains just switched roles and went AWOL and I need . . . I need to know what happened! Ahhhhhhhhahhhhahhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Offline End

• Purple Level
  • Candies: 406
Re: RvB Season Ending
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 06:43:48 pm »
And what are they going to do with JR and Sister!? Like just give them that cameo and leave? Did they all die, did the all live, what happened and how Is the series going to progress?!?! Will it still be about the bloodgulch crew or will it be focusing on other characters now?
BURNIE WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO US

Offline SPOOKCIFUR ☠

• Let's go!
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 100
  • A' suh dudes!
    • DeviantArt - Spartan329
    • FurAffinity - LanceThyla
    • Twitter - Lancifur
    • Weasyl - Lance
    • My Tumblr.
  • Fursona Species: Thylacine
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 08:23:58 pm »
Hahahahaha, it makes me happy to know others are suffering alongside me. But in all seriousness, the finale was sooo good.

You can actually blame Miles Luna for the writing of the past few seasons, but Burnie's monologue as Church was incredible. Next season is going to be weird since it will be guest writers doing an anthology of sorts on characters in the universe.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - usa
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Offline End

• Purple Level
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2015, 09:11:52 pm »
Wait really? It's not going to be telling us what happened to the group?  :sad-fox:

The ending was really great but that cliffhanger man! That ruined my evening when I watched that last month. Forget RWBY give me RvB

Offline Saint Judas

• Herr Dummkopf
  • Purple Level
  • Just a Whisper...
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2015, 09:30:54 pm »
I know. Honestly, they can't leave us like that! Jr is alive, Sister is alive, half the crew is in danger, Church is dead, and I feel like I'm gonna explode. Locust is sure to come back, and I just want to know what happens! It's driving me mad, and I almost wish I had held watching it off. It's beautiful, but now I am horribly deprived without more to watch. And how can you have the team without Church? He's like the blue team! Even when he started becoming more like an AI, it's still hard to have a team without him. Tucker is a great leader, but I really don't want to believe Church is gone . . .

Offline End

• Purple Level
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2015, 10:08:02 pm »
Church isn't quite dead, he just separated himself into different fragments in order to work the suit and holy crap they found that armor and had it hidden after so many seasons! at least that's what I thought. But dang this suspense is killing me!

Offline Saint Judas

• Herr Dummkopf
  • Purple Level
  • Just a Whisper...
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2015, 11:02:40 pm »
As far as I can tell, Epsilon was talking about being gone. Him, specifically, the one know as Church, just leaving his memories of Delta and Theta and the others as the fragments to operate the equipment