Author Topic: Undertale uwu.  (Read 1423 times)

Offline EddTheCat

• Red Level
  • Candies: 5
    • FurAffinity - eddg
  • Fursona Species: Cat
Re: Undertale uwu.
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2016, 01:03:58 pm »
This game was amazing.
I've played through it multiple times, clocking in 17 hours.
And to not feel bad about resetting I did the multiple runs across multiple computers, therefore just creating multiple timelines  :lol-fox:
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
I would love to make some friends here ^w^
So please feel free to message me :3

Offline M1chl0

• dead af m8s
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 8
    • DeviantArt - M1chl0d
    • FurAffinity - michl0
    • Twitter - M1chl0d
  • Fursona Species: River Otter.
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2016, 09:32:46 pm »
Even tho i'm like only at quart of it, this game is perfect.
The music, the characters, the gameplay, the environment, the idea.
No comparaison.
  • Pride Flag - pansexual

"dont let ur dreams be memes" -- some crazy man.

I draw things sometimes! :) ~
 ~ >>> FA | DA <<< ~

Offline Tsuna_Yoshi

• Green Level
  • Candies: 37
    • DeviantArt - SetsunaDamius
  • Fursona Species: Kobold
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2016, 09:42:47 pm »
Loved everything about the game (Characters, Music, Story)... I love it so much that I can't restart it, because I beat it on true pascifist. And I feel terrible if I thought about killing everyone ;-;
  • Pronouns: him, he, his.
Taking requests, send PM if interested.

Offline Sirius the Manokit

• Bork
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 137
  • Shark fox :V
    • DeviantArt - vexlynx
    • FurAffinity - Emily-Vex
    • Twitter - vexcaracal
    • Weasyl - vexcaracal
    • Tumblr
  • Fursona Species: Manokit
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2016, 08:10:00 am »
What do I have to say about Undertale?

Seriously, if you haven't played this game, go get a copy!!!
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - pansexual

We all go a little mad sometimes

Offline Célestin La Rue

• Colombe Céleste
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 34
  • Voler au-desses!
  • Fursona Species: Dove
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2016, 11:28:40 pm »
      I don't intend to offend or attack anyone here in this post, but I do intend to make a case that has been perfectly examplified by Undertale. This is a bit of a tangent and I apologize for it in advance, but seeing this triggered me to want to type this and make a good point I think a lot of people need to hear. It's not even the fault of the game itself. Not having a P.C., I can't play computer games but I've come across gameplay and even some articles about the game. Upon my first discovery of the title, I found that the game was astonishingly wonderful in the story. The game seemed to test the morals and tease the emotions of the player. However, I soon discovered the fandom that lay obsessed over such an innocent and amazing indie title. As with any fandom, there are kind people within that seem to be perfectly normal. A part from these people, there are people who are absolutely obsessed with Undertale (I was trying to think of a more powerful word than "obsessed" but it doesn't seem to exist). These people nearly worship the game and that's all they talk about, not to mention the roleplay and the horrendous writing and other explicit materials. It has left me with a sour feeling towards the game even though I know that the game was fairly good. It's a great example of a fandom transforming something good into soemthing unbarebly terrible. It's not even the entire fandom, but it's a significant ammount of people. People behaving this way is quite saddening to me. I see this happen in other fandoms too though, including our own.
  • Pronouns: He, Him, His

Offline Dyno Fluff

• Will you be loving me forever...
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 78
  • ... Or will you be loving me just tonight?
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2016, 11:54:40 pm »
Didn't really like it. It's definitely overrated. People keep saying this guy poured his blood, sweat, tears, would, and heart into this game. And honestly, it doesn't look like such a difficult project. Of course, I'm not a programmer myself, but I have seen so many games that far surpass the effort that was used to make this game. Pretty much, the game was all text and art, no fun. It was an ok story, but it wasn't as original as most people would think. I mean, it's not the first time it was 'humans are the enemies'
♪ How do I say goodbye to what we had? The good times that made us laugh, outweigh the bad. I thought we'd get to see forever, but forever's gone away. It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday♪
The Chaotix animated by AndrewHDz

Offline Anwyll

• Sorry for the pencil drawing, I want to make tweaks later
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 53
  • "I EXPLODED A GOBLIN!! WITH THIS STICK!!"
  • Fursona Species: Bear
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2016, 11:57:09 pm »
I haven't played it, but I know a bit about the characters and such and I REALLY REALLY WAUN IT!(10 points if you pronounce that right)  But I do LOVE the vines and just all the Puns (that i know) that Sans says. and just Sans in general. lovethatguy. apparently I have the same/similar personality as Sans, I took some quizzes.
  • Flag - usa
  • Pronouns: he him his
Why not put some lemonade on his wounds?
In A'kyria
Friend: I pay five gold to make sure this letter gets to him.
Me: Wait, can his character even read?
Him: ...No...

Offline Pendy

• Always sick
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 15
  • Why do I even
    • FurAffinity - Pendipoo
  • Fursona Species: Dragon
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2016, 03:23:46 am »
Didn't really like it. It's definitely overrated. People keep saying this guy poured his blood, sweat, tears, would, and heart into this game. And honestly, it doesn't look like such a difficult project. Of course, I'm not a programmer myself, but I have seen so many games that far surpass the effort that was used to make this game. Pretty much, the game was all text and art, no fun. It was an ok story, but it wasn't as original as most people would think. I mean, it's not the first time it was 'humans are the enemies'

While I agree with your point on that "It's not the most original story," I think the main focus of the game is to create a relation to the characters and develop them rather than the overlapping story itself.

From what I've seen, people prefer playing genocide after pacifist, if playing genocide at all, because they've already developed such an affection for the characters in the game and are reluctant to kill them off. I've also noticed that people who do play genocide after pacifist describe a feeling of emptiness once they've finished someone off.

Also, I think another factor as to why it's popular is due to how meta it is. Everybody likes meta.

I can't really think of any examples off the top of my head and its late so yea
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 03:25:49 am by Pendipoo »
  • Flag - canada
Ghosting the forums because I have nothing to add to most conversatinos