Author Topic: Fursona Bio Thread  (Read 3619 times)

Offline radio

• found dead in miami
  • Forum Elder
  • Candies: 748
  • Fursona Species: Ram
Fursona Bio Thread
« on: October 23, 2015, 03:51:00 pm »
This can be a place where we can place Bio's of our sonas so people can learn about them (I hope this is the right board to put this, feel free to move it mods/admins)

Name: Jasper

Last name: BloodMoon

Species: Demon Wolf

Sexuality: Pansexual

Personality: trouble maker, loud, kindhearted, awkward, and funny.

Likes: Food, reading, pastel colors, video games, blankets, hoodies, and sprite (soda)

Dislikes: vegetables, hot weather, and short sleeved shirts

Fears: manikins, elavators, some bugs.

Character Flaws: has really bad vision, day dreams a lot,sometimes has ear twitches, has trouble flying, and skin is very sensitive

Height: 5"4

Weight: 127

Abilities: can see in the dark and can merge with her own shadow

Back story: jasper was born on the night of a blood moon. Which caused her to have bat wings and a merge shadow ability. (I'm still working on this so I'll edit later)
  • Site Donor
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt silver
  • Award - Halloween Hunt participant
  • Award - Holiday Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: he/him/his
  • Award - Graphic Artist
:shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp:

Offline Adsila (add-sill-uh)

• Green Level
  • Candies: 40
  • Fursona Species: Main sona: Kirin/Qilin based creature
Re: Fursona Bio Thread
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2015, 10:28:44 pm »
:P unfortunately I have too many, but I love to hear about other people's fursonas
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y6GaPkkGZGw
Watch this when your sad ^_^ red pandas are my favorite, so it works for me!
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
"I respect animals more than people; we're the ones messing up this world, not them." - Anonymous
This sums up exactly how I feel ^^^

Offline Jorge

• Yellow Level
  • Candies: 16
  • Fursona Species: Husky/Wolf
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2015, 11:00:34 pm »
Name: Jorge

Last name: canoln

Species: wolf/husky

Sexuality: heterosexual

Personality: sarcastic, introverted, kind, respectful

Likes: being alone, cheering up others, relaxing, music, fruit, breakfast, other furries

Dislikes: large groups, most people, talking a lot

Fears: lack of control over a situation, being emparrest, being noticed in public

Character Flaws: can seem cold to people who don't know him, does take too many risks, self continuous

Height: 5, 10

Weight: 160

Abilities: nothing special

Back story: again, pretty normal
forum profile picture by: AlaskaFolf

Offline AlaskaFolf

• Emoji Liberator
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 17
  • FT's Official Gravity Tester
  • Fursona Species: Wolf/Fox Hybrid (Folf)
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2015, 11:48:39 pm »
Name: Alaska

Last Name: (uhhhh can't think of one...)

Species: Folf

Sexuality: Homosexual

Personallity: Caring, easy going, antisocial, creative

Likes: Winter, Darkness, nice people, art, writing, reading, and history

Dislikes: Heat, math, Swiss chard, and intolerance

Fears: Enclosed Spaces, heights, public speaking

Character Flaws: Quick to anger, impatient, overly passive

Height: 5' 8"

Weight: 130 lbs

Special Abilities: None

Backstory: haven't thought of one
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
With great power comes great electricity bill.

Offline Raccoaster

• A second-hand goods enthusiast
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 71
  • Raccoaster is kill
  • Fursona Species: Raccoon
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2015, 12:19:56 am »
Name: Al / Almond / Almondo

He is a productive member of society who only occasionally digs in trashcans for shiny objects.
Coaster element of the forever :p

Skyrush's stengel dive! The most intense element I have ever experienced that combines unbelievable laterals with thigh crushing airtime. Insane is an understatement.
RIDE POV LINK(Element at 0:41)

Offline Serana

• Local Vampire Queen
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 247
    • DeviantArt - WolfGodess12
    • FurAffinity - SnowFeline
    • Twitter - SnowFelineArts
    • Weasyl - SnowFeline
  • Fursona Species: Vampiric Cougar
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2015, 01:02:34 am »
I love reading and writing character bios, I'll do one for my main sona as well^^

First Name: Nagi
Middle Name: N/A
Last Name: N/A
D.O.B: I'll just use my birthday X3 3/24
Species: Spider(or human hybrid/were)
Sexuality: Asexual Biromantic with high male preference
Personality: Quiet, somewhat calm, caring, sensitive, can be controlling but rather follow orders than give them to prevent any negative confrontation, artistic, always tries to have a positive attitude, hides and doesn't like talking about anything negative,
Likes: Drawing, baking, eating. sleeping, weapons(especially blades), cute things, pastels and dark dull color, plushies, fluffy things, anime, friends and family
Dislikes: Spiders(don't judge me) and most bugs, veggies, little dogs, complete darkness, horror movies, zombies, FPS games, thunderstorms and any severe weather, having social phobia and getting anxiety attacks over minor things, oh and art block.
Fears: Huge open areas, crowds, bugs, severe weather and high winds, making a fool of herself in public
Character Flaws: Suffers from agoraphobia/social phobia. Procrastinates a lot, has a bad habit of picking at skin(scars only visible in human form), eats when bored.
Height: 5'3"
Weight: Varies

Appearance:http://www.furaffinity.net/view/17832914/ this is how shy typically looks in a "furry world", she doesn't have a proper human/humanoid ref yet.

Special Abilities: Can change between her spider and human form, but not always by will and usually triggered by extreme emotion.

Backstory: Haven't really thought one out, just that she was a human experiment. I kinda have it were she was unwillingly given a virus that carries DNA of what ever animal it was tested with. It effects the hosts DNA which the virus attempts to change it(which changes the hosts body) it reproduces quickly but usually doesn't last for more than a few hours when they all eventually die leaving the host at a half human or mostly human state, scarred, confused, and full of pain. I'm trying to make it kinda realistic but I'm still working on it so things may change. Now how it makes her able to change back and forth, I don't know I just prefer having both forms than one so added it. (Still a WIP, although may never truly have a backstory since I like leaving my main sona open which makes her feel more me without giving her my exact life)

Fun Facts
*She has a human form and she is actually pretty pale and has somewhat dark brown hair and brown eyes.
*She has 3 different versions of herself 1)She is a normal anthropomorphic spider living in a normal anthropomorphic world(a furry world) 2)She was originally human and went through tests against her will and turned into an anthropomorphic spider and now tries to live a normal life be presenting herself as an elaborate costume or just lives at home(still working on that) and 3)Same as version two but she is able to changed between human and spider form. Making this life easier to live then version two but sometimes can't control when she transforms, usually transforms unwillingly during extreme emotion. She is also unable to change back right away due to using a lot of her energy during the transformation process.
*Her second pair of arms are actually thinner and weaker than her original/first pair.
*She can make really strong webs that can sustain her weight, but can't climb walls or anything due to her weight.
*Even though she appears pink she is actually different shades of red, if she was different shades of pink she'd look more purple.
*(recently added)In both her "human experiment" versions, her spider form appears more human than her "furry world" version. So she has a more human face while keeping her extra pair of eyes, has four fingers instead of two on her original pair of arms and is plantigrade

Note- some of this was copy pasted from my FA submission so some things may seem repeated :P
I may do Farron later she's a bit more developed since she is my alt so I gave her more of a background and stuff. Her bio would be kinda long(as if this wasn't long already). Too bad I won't be able to edit this after a few days.
I look forward to seeing more^^
  • Flag - usa
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - demisexual
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

AKA Nagi, feel free to call me whatever.
Proud Otherkin and slightly ashamed Fictionkin
Don't take things I say very seriously, I tend to joke around.

|FurAffinity / ToyHou.se / Tumblr / ThisCrush|

Offline Mury

• We're damaged, badly damaged,
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 24
  • But that does not make us wise.
    • DeviantArt - peroxideprinces
    • My blog
  • Fursona Species: Angel Dragon
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2015, 01:14:40 am »
Oooh, I like this.
Name: Taffi

Last Name: Galatea

Species: Owl-Griffin

Sexuality: Gray-Asexual, Panromantic

Appearance: The owl-half of her, resembling a barn owl, comes with the standard heart-shaped face and white belly. The parts on a barn owl which are usually varying shades of brown are actually pink for Taffi, such as her back and the back of her extremely floofy wings. Her arms and the undersides of her wings are almost pure white, save for a single out=of place pink feather i the middle of her left wing. The especially dark parts, like her heart-shaped facial rim and ticks scattered across her chest and back, are magenta. Her torso, legs and tail resemble that of a domestic short-hair cat, though her tail is very fluffy. Her torso fades from the belly's white into the hue of candy floss, only changing to white on the underside of her tail and at the balls of her feet, which are not only white, but also resemble the furry legs of a Clydesdale horse. Her paws themselves have pink pawpads and retractable claws.

Personallity: Despite her social anxiety, she pushes herself to be as friendly and sociable as can be, which has had varying results. Her nature can be described as an overly-enthusiastic and frivolous girl, rarely seen as genuinely angry, but it remains very easy to tell when she is pissed.

Dislikes: Exercise (To include flying), the generalization of fellow anthros, clashing color schemes, any temperature higher than 76 degrees F

Fears: Anything involving a large group of people, Standing on high platforms (Flying is fine)

Character Flaws: Extremely passive aggressive when mad, sometimes too wrapped up in her own things to move on to something else.

Height: 5' 10"

Weight: ~220 (w/o wings: ~135 lbs)

Special Abilities: Flight

Backstory:  To be added!
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - demisexual
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
DeviantArtTumblr
Take your tears, put 'em on ice,
Cause I swear, I'd burn the city down to show you the light

If I don't reply to you or take a very long time to do so, don't take it personally! I'm bad with words and people and socializing, so, uh, I don't really talk much when I don't feel like I need to. I'm really sorry!

Online Stormy ☆

• #1 Kissboy
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 193
  • Oh what I'd do not to worry like you
  • Fursona Species: corgi
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2015, 11:57:17 am »
This is pretty cool, gonna jump in

Name: Laila
Last name: Nekurou (also what I call her species)
Species: Cat/owl hybrid
Sexuality: Asexual; demi-panromantic

Personality: generally stoic, quiet, quick-witted, but once you get close to her she's kind, caring, funny, and very touchy-feely
can actually be really anxious, but won't usually show it
Dislikes: People touching her (without permission), crowds, meat/ meat products, bigots, just so many things
Fears: Also crowds, being hated by everyone
Character flaws: too quiet at times, rarely shows emotion to others

Appearance: A short white norwegian forest cat with speckled fur and wings.The ears and the tip of the tail are black with a grey stripe under it. Has brilliant yellow eyes and long, talon-like claws.Has a spot of grey above each eye, like small eyebrows. Generally wears oversized pullovers, thigh high socks, maybe shorts/skirt, and combat boots.
Height: 5'2"
Weight: ~150 lbs (including wings, which are 30 lbs total)
Abilities: Flight, Night vision

Backstory: i dunno, maybe will add

Fun Facts:
-is a vegan (odd for a cat/owl, I know)
-has an odd obsession with ramune/ Japanese snacks (totally not based off of me...)
- really loves places like (feel free to look up) Portsmouth, NH; Salem, MA; Boston, MA; Berlin, Brandenburg (Germany); the country of Andorra in general; I think you get my point
-would probably live in the U.S. or eastern Europe/ Nordic country

I also have an alt, but he's not really developed yet

• Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: he/him/his

There he go
☀ I'll brush aside the dim to make way for the bright ☀
my mind 24/7

Offline Cadmus

• if life ain't just a joke...
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 153
  • ...then why am I laughing?
  • Fursona Species: angel dragon
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2015, 01:13:38 pm »
name becket.
last name stoke.
gendermale.
species red panda.
sexuality bisexual.

personality sneaky, smart, punctual and gentlemanly. some sociopathic tendencies.
likes suits, large city environments, tea, clay pidgeon shooting and general brutishness.
dislikes chavs, teenagers, cats, mud/dirt, asymmetrical things, alcohol and the summer.
fears irrational phobia of cassowaries.
character flaws see above, dislikes getting attached to people.

appearance tall and lean, blue fur, patterning of a red panda, bright yellow eyes, purple hair, always seen wearing a suit and tie with a walking cane (not for actual use, it just looks cool)
height 5'8''
weight 120 lbs (I think)
abilities short distance teleportation, fluent in seven languages (nine if you count Klingon and ancient elvish)

backstory born in central Manchester to a rich family, orphaned at a young age, now roams the country on a self imposed repentance.

fun facts
-doesn't actually have blue fur, it's just dyed blue.
-has a sword hidden in his cane.
-sleeps wearing a nightcap
-secretly an anime fan.
  • Pronouns: her, hers, she etc
icon is by awkward rage
pondering if it's safe to eat the pringles since 2000

chibis by nagi

Offline Mystic

• Christmas cow
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 825
  • *sips starbucks*
    • FurAffinity - MysticSolstice
    • Twitter - MysticSolstice
  • Fursona Species: Cow
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2015, 10:16:17 pm »
I'm just going to do Solstice for now, I'll likely add Faye and Skyline later

Name: Solstice
Last name: doesn't have one
Species: Fairgon (she's really a fairy-dragon-wolf hybrid but I got tired of typing that so created "fairgons")
Sexuality: Lesbian

Personality: Solstice is pretty shy and anti-social. She's hard to get to know and can often come across as a bit hostile to stangers. But she is kind, loyal and friendly once you get to know her

Dislikes: people touching her, crowds
Fears: heights, deep water, non magical flames
Character flaws: she can overreact sometimes, has a hard time communicating with others, has a short temper and is easily frightened

Appearance: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/14389193/
Height: 5 ft 8
Weight: 120 pounds
Abilities: Simple magic, potions, flying, shapeshifting (between her wolf and hybrid form only)
Backstory: Im still working on this but she basically lives in medieval times. She's a witch and of course magic is outlawed in the kingdom so she lives in a hut in the woods.
Fun Facts:
-even though she can fly she's terrified of heights
-her design is themed after the winter Solstice
-she's only two colors (purple and white)
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Award - Graphic Artist

| ToyHou.se | ThisCrush | Q&A |
Icon by Feve | Signature by Yuunis

Offline Dio The Rottie

• Hooah!
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 33
  • Ayyy Lmao
    • FurAffinity - Dasfur22
    • Twitter - @DioTheRott
  • Fursona Species: Rottweiler
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2015, 10:44:23 pm »
Name: Dio
Last Name: Ockerty
Species: Rottweiler
Sexuality: He doesn't know (or care really)

Personality: Loves to be friendly and is very literate

Likes: Classical music, preforming for crowds, and dressing fancy

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/UfxnorB.jpg
Height: 6 ft 1 (same as me)
Weight: 200 lbs
Abilities: Fist fighting, Summons flames when he's made enough, and turbo procrastination
Back story: In a fist fight the other opponent broke the rules and used his legs and kicked Dio in the throat making his voice low and groggy.
Fun facts:
-Dio plays Bassoon in an orchestra as a way of self expression
-Dio loves sushi
-Dio once ate a stick of butter in a dare

"If I can't be the best, I can sure as hell be the worst!"
-JonTron

Offline Mystic

• Christmas cow
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 825
  • *sips starbucks*
    • FurAffinity - MysticSolstice
    • Twitter - MysticSolstice
  • Fursona Species: Cow
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2015, 09:35:03 pm »
I finally got around to filling this out for my other sonas

Name: Faye
Last name: doesn't have one
Species: fairy dragon
Sexuality: asexual, aromatic

Personality: Faye is very kind and loving. She is loyal to those who she cares about but she can be shy around strangers

Dislikes: people touching her, crowds,
Fears: heights, fire, deep water
Character flaws: is socially awkward, finds it hard to trust people

Appearance: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/15362512/
Height: she's mostly feral so doesn't have a human height but is about the size of a leopard
Weight: about that of a leopard
Abilities: flying, healing
Backstory: still working on this, she basically lives in a hollow tree in the woods
Fun Facts:
-is very "cutesy" and silly, she likes to derp around a lot
-Faye mimics the sounds she find in nature (which includes chirping, squeaking, purring etc)
-I didn't design Faye, SyCo Skunk @fa is the lovely person who created this beautiful design
-Faye represents me more than solstice does (im considering making her my main fursona)

Name: Skyline
Last name: Lyra
Species: wolf
Sexuality: lesbian

Personality: outgoing, energetic, likely and a bit hot headed/irrational

Dislikes: being alone, bacon
Fears: flying (airplanes), bugs/spiders
Character flaws: she doesn't always think things through, and procrastinates a lot

Appearance: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/15379476/
Height: 5 ft 4
Weight: 130 pounds
Abilities: none since she's not magical
Backstory: Her backstory is a work in progress but basically she moved to NYC after high school, works as a bar tender and loves living the fast pace of the city that never sleeps
Fun Facts:
-skylines markings are tattoos/dyes not markings she was born with. She was born a plain white wolf
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Award - Graphic Artist

| ToyHou.se | ThisCrush | Q&A |
Icon by Feve | Signature by Yuunis

Offline Lee Fumetsu

• Yellow Level
  • Candies: 25
    • DeviantArt - aa60357
  • Fursona Species: White wolf
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2015, 09:51:04 pm »

Name: Lee

Last name: Fumetsu

Species: half demon Wolf

Sexuality: straight but does not show interest

Personality: Slacker additude,Despite his age still not as mature or wise,

Dislikes: annoying people he call them brats,mean people pushing him or the people he care for

Fears: Nothing

Character Flaws: Still alive,snapping or breaking down will make him lose control over his emotions and will cause a free trip to the hospital eh,violent tempered

Height: 6.0ft

Weight: 127

Abilities: self healing has to experience the thing first or he ll just heal normally,demon arm,magic,dark magic,add later

Back story: add later
  • Pronouns: Him,he,his

We are Eclipse

all aboard the drift train

Offline Boogie Vernon

• Monsignor Supreme
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 6
  • Only one race - the furry race!
  • Fursona Species: Ocelot
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2015, 09:05:12 pm »
Name: Boogie

Last name: Vernon

Species: ocelot

Sexuality: demisexual

Personality: kind and wholesome, always wanting to help

Likes: Classical music, art, dancing, swimming, Polo, chess, fencing, wine tasting, cheese sampling, wax sealing, calligraphy, typesetting, racing, reading, and high fashion

Dislikes: bad taste and rudeness

Fears: evil spirits and demons

Character Flaws: has a very bleak outlook for the future and is comically aloof

Height: 6'7"

Weight: 180lbs

Abilities: classical education, talents and upbringing, speaks Latin, well versed in blood magiks.

Back story: Only child of a Prussian aristocat, has left home to travel the lands and experience the world while having adventures!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 09:12:39 pm by Boogie Vernon »
  • Pronouns: Whatever you want :)
Sometimes I dabble in the art of forbidden magik...

Offline guapo

• we can start and finish wars
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 289
  • we're what killed the dinosaurs
    • DeviantArt - teethpunk
    • FurAffinity - benzos
    • Twitter - mcfreaking
    • nice aesthetic!
  • Fursona Species: conepatus semistriatus
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2015, 09:50:51 pm »
Name: Elektra
Last name: Rios
Species: Fancy rat
Sexuality: polyromantic pansexual

Personality: grumpy, loud, excitable, lazy, narcissistic
Likes: boba, fruit, cute girls,  biology, genetic studies, medical studies, horror games, gore, beetles
Dislikes: meat, cheese, classic rock, canines, catfish, the violin
Fears: deep ocean, extremely rare and specific medical conditions
Character flaws: hot headed, blunt

Appearance: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/17173137/
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 145 ish
Abilities: none. she is a rat.

Fun Facts:
- vegan
- really weirdly muscular/strong legs?? why
- plays the piano
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pronouns: they/them/their
the dinosaurs choked on the dust
they died because we say they must

maybe i'll come back later
see ya

Offline Indecisive Andre

• I just don't know...
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 21
  • My Link hat's gone, replaced by a flatbill.
    • DeviantArt - irkedandre17
    • FurAffinity - Dr.Andre
  • Fursona Species: Horned lizard (inspired by Klippa here above this)
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2015, 10:58:20 pm »
Name: Andre
Last Name: Colburn (improvised)
Species: Raccoon
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Traits: Fun-loving, hardy, lazy, friendly, serious at times
Likes: Food, video games, computers, the internet, big cities, movies, nighttime
Hates: Christian music, jerks, intolerance, being pushed too hard, sand, rednecks
Fears: Wasps, drowning, suffocating, somewhat claustrophobic (only if stuck in a small space), space
Flaws: Hard-headed, can be extremely cruel, wants to make people who piss me off suffer... immensely, has sudden mood swings (damn hormones)

Appearance: Teenage raccoon. Fur colored gold-orange, black, white, and brown. Regular raccoon markings. Somewhat muscular.
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 170 pounds
Abilities: Somehow flattened a 200-pound runningback just by running into him (actually happened), can moonwalk, whip, and nae-nae

Other stuff:

Loves canines, felines, and rodents. Also raccoons.

Adapts to new situations quickly.

Athletic.

Is pretty much me. Has same personality, abilities, strengths, weaknesses, interests and all that. Only difference is that my sona's anthro.
  • Pronouns: He/him/his/this guy's (idk)
Anyone ever notice that Jamie Hyneman looks like Dr. Eggman?

"Oh, we've found Cronenberg Link!" -  Vinny... y'know, from Vinesauce? The guy from Long Island? No? Blegh...

I'm sorta indecisive... about... life I guess... so for now, I am the lizard I guess.

Offline para_kate

• Red Level
  • Candies: 7
  • a beautiful majestic birb
  • Fursona Species: cockatiel
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2015, 04:44:50 pm »
Name: kate

Last name: desoiseaux

Species: cockatiel

Sexuality: pansexual

Personality: sweet, happy, always looking to have fun, caring, chatterbox, loves friends a lot

Likes: pink, pastel colors, dresses, shiny things, singing, dressing up, cheesy fries, walnuts, building fortresses from various objects like twigs or sugar cubes, flying

Dislikes: heavy fog, severe thunderstorms, loud noises, men that dont go away when you tell them too

Fears: big cats (except for bobo >3<), big dogs that bark too loud, fireworks (sometimes)

Character Flaws: will not be quiet, sometiems gets lost when flying, is too nice to people some times

Height: 4"11'

Weight: 100

Abilities: good at finding all sorts of items, can smell stuff, can fly

Back story: ~
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 04:46:34 pm by para_kate »
  • Pronouns: she her hers
~ para_kate ~

rivers belong where they can ramble, eagles belong where they can fly
i've got to be where my spirit can run free!
gotta find my corner...of the sky

Offline Adsila (add-sill-uh)

• Green Level
  • Candies: 40
  • Fursona Species: Main sona: Kirin/Qilin based creature
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2015, 07:00:44 pm »
Heck...I might as well just put up one every so often.

Name: Anthia (Lady of flowers)
Middle Name: Terra (Earth)
Last Name: Greencrest
Species: Red Panda
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality: Generous, kind, adventurous, smart, optimistic, caring, loves her friends but deals with adventuring alone most of the time, fights for what she believes in, strong, brave

Likes: Climbing rocks/trees, Hiking, Baking, Green, Natural and healthy foods, Nature, Puzzles (not like puzzle puzzles) ex: sudoku, crossword, etc., Riding bikes, Reading

Dislikes: Mean people, People who don't respect nature, People who think they know things but don't, Flashy things

Fears: Losing a loved one, Final words, Failure, Excessive heat/Fire

Character Flaws: Speaks her mind (can get her into trouble), Stubborn, Does not accept self-failure, Can be too extreme

Height: Aprox. 5'7
Weight: Aprox. 140
Appearance: Normal looking red panda with dark marks around eyes and white specks around edge of face and ears. Has a bit of white on her upper chest.
Eyes:Hazel-green
Hair: Dark redish-brown. Long, flowy, and fluffy with simple swooping bangs.

Abilities:Good climber, Flexibility, Archery, Smart, Fast learner

Back Story: X

Other: Eats mostly healthy/organic food (but not always). She is overall a really nice person but isn't afraid to tell you off. Spends most of the day outside. She's a tomboy so she's not afraid to get dirty and VERY rarely wears a skirt or dress. She usually wears stereotypical hiking clothes and always has a plain dark navy-blue jacket tied around her waste. She admires, kindness, intellect, bravery, creativity, and love of nature.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 07:03:19 pm by Fern_Bade_Anthia_Layla »
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y6GaPkkGZGw
Watch this when your sad ^_^ red pandas are my favorite, so it works for me!
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
"I respect animals more than people; we're the ones messing up this world, not them." - Anonymous
This sums up exactly how I feel ^^^

Offline Barrelwolf38087

• Red Level
  • Candies: 5
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • FurAffinity - Barrelwolf38087
  • Fursona Species: Ambiguous canine
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2015, 04:07:27 pm »
This one's for the one in my profile pic:

Name: Eclipse
Last name: None
Species: red fox
Sexuality: heterosexual

Personality: Has two personalities, dark and light. Light loves nature, socializing, and is very aware and in control of his emotions. Dark is a bit shy, hates most things, and only enjoys going out at night to scare people. The one thing they have in common is liking other furries.

(for the next few I will be describing his light side, as that is his main side)

Likes: Nature, Sitting in a tree and reading all day, Meeting other local furs.

Dislikes: Youtube and television, as he sees them as black holes of people's lives, internet trolls (who doesn't?).

Fears: anything dark and/or moody, as explained later, himself, and even his own emotions. Dark side's fears: Everything except himself and other furs, and this is why he hates those other things.

Appearance: see profile pic

Character Flaws: Needs to be constantly aware of his surroundings AND his subconscious to be ready if anything could possibly trigger his dark side to take control.

Abilities: Can read minds and sense emotions in others. This makes his light side extremely helpful to others, and subsequently, his dark side very harmful to others. this is why when his dark side is in control, he shies away from people as his light side is making him not want to harm others. He can also see into his own subconscious.

Backstory: not really any, as he cannot remember anything from before late 2015. Originally, it was just his dark side, and a lack of memories. Then he found things that made him happy, and that developed his light side more and more, and eventually it became only SLIGHTLY superior to his dark side.

Other: he can unconsciously switch between his dark and light sides, based on how he feels, and his surroundings. However, his light side has almost total control over his dark side, so when his dark side is in control, his light side is able to keep him from harming others.

Overall, I feel like Eclipse very accurately represents who I am, although none of you have ever seen my dark side. The reason I suppress it to my best ability is because I don't want it to take over my life.

*Facepalm* There I go again, Overthinking everything!  :fox-:P:

• Pride Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
"Intelligence is the ability to avoid doing work, yet getting the work done."
-Linus Torvalds

Offline Anwyll

• Sorry for the pencil drawing, I want to make tweaks later
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 53
  • "I EXPLODED A GOBLIN!! WITH THIS STICK!!"
  • Fursona Species: Bear
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2015, 04:58:31 pm »
Whelp, here goes
Name; Warui Kami

Sexuality: heterosexual, once he stops being asexual

Personality: really bouncy and fun loving, though he tends to cause chaos.

Dislikes: death.

Fears: hights, the dark (though only sometimes), and Death( cause hes mean.)

appearance: error 404, adiquit description not found
Flaws: he can easily be stopped by a nice petting.

Abilities: he can teleport short distances and pull his hammer, lil whammy out of thin air

Back story:...... ???!?!?
  • Flag - usa
  • Pronouns: he him his
Why not put some lemonade on his wounds?
In A'kyria
Friend: I pay five gold to make sure this letter gets to him.
Me: Wait, can his character even read?
Him: ...No...