Author Topic: Reviving FTR!  (Read 2371 times)

Offline Raccoaster

• A second-hand goods enthusiast
  • Blue Level
  • Cookies: 72
  • Raccoaster is kill
  • Fursona Species: Raccoon
Re: Reviving FTR!
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2015, 12:05:31 am »
One of the main problems you might run into is content. I think quality over quantity will be key to this things success. I would suggest only doing tri-weekly 1hr 30min segments. Any more and you risk trying to spread the content out to thin and making the podcast boring and tasteless. Let's be honest, there isn't enough stuff going on this the furry fandom to fill up weekly 2 hour segments.
Coaster element of the forever :p

Skyrush's stengel dive! The most intense element I have ever experienced that combines unbelievable laterals with thigh crushing airtime. Insane is an understatement.
RIDE POV LINK(Element at 0:41)

Offline AlaskaFolf

• Emoji Liberator
  • Orange Level
  • Cookies: 17
  • FT's Official Gravity Tester
  • Fursona Species: Wolf/Fox Hybrid (Folf)
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2015, 07:25:13 am »
One of the main problems you might run into is content. I think quality over quantity will be key to this things success. I would suggest only doing tri-weekly 1hr 30min segments. Any more and you risk trying to spread the content out to thin and making the podcast boring and tasteless. Let's be honest, there isn't enough stuff going on this the furry fandom to fill up weekly 2 hour segments.

I agree with you, in fact I was thinking of doing only 45 minute-1 hour segments.
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
With great power comes great electricity bill.

Offline Raccoaster

• A second-hand goods enthusiast
  • Blue Level
  • Cookies: 72
  • Raccoaster is kill
  • Fursona Species: Raccoon
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2015, 09:50:03 pm »

I agree with you, in fact I was thinking of doing only 45 minute-1 hour segments.

Actually, a bi-weekly (once every 2 weeks, not twice a week) 45 min segment sounds like the perfect length/time frame.
Coaster element of the forever :p

Skyrush's stengel dive! The most intense element I have ever experienced that combines unbelievable laterals with thigh crushing airtime. Insane is an understatement.
RIDE POV LINK(Element at 0:41)