Author Topic: JJBA opinions  (Read 389 times)

Offline Deinos

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 2
  • An anthropomorphic anomaly willing to make friends
    • Weasyl
  • Fursona Species: Dragon
JJBA opinions
« on: October 28, 2015, 05:11:07 pm »
Yo, anyone here watch/read JoJo's Bizarre Adventure? Share your opinions! Critique other opinions! I'll start:

So far, Part 4 is my favorite part of the series. Sure the overall plot is kind of a confused mess, but I feel most of the scenarios are excellent when they are taken at face value (to varying degrees).
I liked all of the interesting Stands (Cheap Trick, Echoes, Atom Heart Father, and Heaven's Door are probably my faves) and the defined relationships the characters had with each other that parts 1/2 lacked and part 3 merely attempted (IMO).
I also think that Kira Yoshikage is a pretty cool villain, and I remember liking the arcs (?) he was in. It's a shame that Shigekiyo wasn't well characterized until his death...

Of course, if anyone's interested, I can give my opinions on parts 1-3 :)
  • Pronouns: They/Them/Theirs
Stay frosty, stay determined, and stay groovy!

Offline EmeraldCortex

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 10
    • DeviantArt - gjavavont
    • FurAffinity - EmeraldCortex
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Re: JJBA opinions
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2015, 06:39:28 pm »
I haven't started reading part 4 yet, but I loved parts 2 and 3. So far Joeseph Joestar is my favourite Jojo  :lol-fox: The fight scenes are really cool, especially in the anime. I'm still surprised at how much I ended up liking Iggy  :fox-:P:
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Offline Deinos

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 2
  • An anthropomorphic anomaly willing to make friends
    • Weasyl
  • Fursona Species: Dragon
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2015, 09:02:12 pm »
I haven't started reading part 4 yet, but I loved parts 2 and 3. So far Joeseph Joestar is my favourite Jojo  :lol-fox: The fight scenes are really cool, especially in the anime. I'm still surprised at how much I ended up liking Iggy  :fox-:P:
I don't agree with all of that, but I'm glad you feel the same way as I do about Joseph :)
Thankfully, Part 4's anime adaptation has been announced (if you haven't already heard).
  • Pronouns: They/Them/Theirs
Stay frosty, stay determined, and stay groovy!

Offline EmeraldCortex

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 10
    • DeviantArt - gjavavont
    • FurAffinity - EmeraldCortex
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2015, 03:59:51 am »
I don't agree with all of that, but I'm glad you feel the same way as I do about Joseph :)
Thankfully, Part 4's anime adaptation has been announced (if you haven't already heard).

Yeah! I can't wait for more JJBA anime!  :lol-fox:
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His