Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. - Project M  (Read 362 times)

Offline Ding

• This is my unique Custom Title.
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 0
    • DeviantArt - dingoyabuki
    • FurAffinity - dingoyabuki
    • QWERTY Forums
  • Fursona Species: Dingo
Super Smash Bros. - Project M
« on: November 01, 2015, 10:42:37 pm »
Alas, I think I'll begin trying to be active on these forums again after almost 4 years.
I wanted to create my first topic on a game I've been playing avidly as of late: Project M.

For those of you who aren't aware, Project M is a mod of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, which offers the fast, technical gameplay of Melee, while offering the new characters and stages debuting in Brawl, and more. And when I say more, I mean much more. If you want to, you can play with custom music, character costumes, and stages. It's quite fantastic.

Project M can be run on your Wii by simply loading the modification files onto an SD card, which are identified as a custom stage in Brawl, so the mod launches when the "stage" is opened. You can also run the game by using an ISO builder, and using Dolphin Emulator.

Do any furs here play Project M? Which characters do you play as? Also, feel free to ask any questions about the game.
  • Pronouns: He/Him
Arf, I'm a dingo!

Offline Barrelwolf38087

• Red Level
  • Candies: 5
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • FurAffinity - Barrelwolf38087
  • Fursona Species: Ambiguous canine
I DO!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2015, 08:15:51 pm »
I love project M, I play it with my friends and have local tournaments all the time! Although recently one of my friends took the SD card home to "fix" it and keeps forgetting to bring it back. cant play it at home tho, as the only 2GB SD card I have is with my friend.
main: Lucario.
reason: Lucario is anthro.

P.S. I am currently working with famitracker to develop my own music to add to my custom installation!
  • Pride Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
"Intelligence is the ability to avoid doing work, yet getting the work done."
-Linus Torvalds

Offline Ding

• This is my unique Custom Title.
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 0
    • DeviantArt - dingoyabuki
    • FurAffinity - dingoyabuki
    • QWERTY Forums
  • Fursona Species: Dingo
Re: Super Smash Bros. - Project M
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2015, 02:30:42 pm »
That's awesome! I wish I had more friends to play Project M with at a more competitive level. I do bring my laptop to school with Dolphin Emulator and a Gamecube to USB adapter so some of my friends and I can play during lunchtime from time to time. However, most of my friends play more casually, and none of them play at home. Not that I don't have fun when I play with them, though.

I do try to attend local tournaments for casual matches with people, but my parents don't let me go a lot of the time, and I also don't like paying venue fees that are too high..

It's great that you're creating your own music for PM! I messed around in Famitracker a bit, but never made anything. I think that's pretty cool, and I love how PM makes it so easy for people to add their own custom music.

I main Sheik, but I also play Lucas, Luigi, Fox, Mario, Marth, Roy, and Ness.
  • Pronouns: He/Him
Arf, I'm a dingo!

Offline Keir

• Ace Attorney
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 8
  • Humanist and law enthusiast.
    • FurAffinity - Keir_Wreath
  • Fursona Species: Wolf/Eagle hybrid
Re: Super Smash Bros. - Project M
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2015, 02:10:40 pm »
I play Project M, with a mod (for a mod, modception) called Project Ganon, so with that I main Ganon, but with just regular Project M I main Roy, Marth, Fox, and sometimes I play as ZSS. Roy and Marth are great for combos and mindgames/technical play, Fox because I like his Melee design (and lazers), and ZSS is just fun to play as.
  • Pronouns: He,Him,His,Their,They, etc
Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit...
There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain...