Offline Mothpit

• Modify your body, modify your life
  • Red Level
  • Cookies: 5
  • *something witty*
  • Fursona Species: Fox
Collab?
« on: November 25, 2015, 01:39:20 pm »
After being in and out of bands I think it would be really cool to do some music collabs through the internet. The plan is to get at least two other people involved with this. To start off it would probably be best to start off with covers and ish like that. Never done this type of making music before but I think it'd be cool. Thanks for reading guys :) :lol-fox:
For my profile pic; base by AyCee and coloring by MysticSolstace

Offline STERLING

• Durr Dammit
  • Blue Level
  • Cookies: 177
  • STERLING
Re: Collab?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2015, 01:40:32 pm »
What were you thinking of? :3
I'm pretty good on acoustic/electric for backup. I'm best at doing like simple chord progressions too haha.

Have you heard of Lovesong by the Cure?

Offline Mothpit

• Red Level
  • *something witty*
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2015, 01:42:41 pm »
I'm pretty good on acoustic/electric for backup. I'm best at doing like simple chord progressions too haha.

I was thinking each person gets a part and we record it seperately then layer them and upload. I did guitar, screaming, and verses in my old band. As for the song you mention; I have never heard of it, sadly. But I will check it out :)

Offline STERLING

• Durr Dammit
  • Blue Level
  • STERLING
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2015, 01:43:57 pm »

I was thinking each person gets a part and we record it seperately then layer them and upload. I did guitar, screaming, and verses in my old band. As for the song you mention; I have never heard of it, sadly. But I will check it out :)

Yeah that's what I was thinking as well.
Really you did screaming? That's cool! What kind of bands do you like btw?
And check it out! It's a pretty good song and I know how to do the backup guitar on it, someone else could do the riffs, they're fairly simple.

Offline Mothpit

• Red Level
  • *something witty*
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2015, 01:46:16 pm »

And check it out! It's a pretty good song and I know how to do the backup guitar on it, someone else could do the riffs, they're fairly simple.
I did do screaming for I am the edgy kid every school has. I listen to a lot of Suicide Silence, Chelsea Grin, FIR, Hollywood Undead, and BMTH. looking up the song rn btw.

Offline STERLING

• Durr Dammit
  • Blue Level
  • STERLING
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2015, 02:00:02 pm »

I did do screaming for I am the edgy kid every school has. I listen to a lot of Suicide Silence, Chelsea Grin, FIR, Hollywood Undead, and BMTH. looking up the song rn btw.

Eee I love SS and BMTH! <3
If you have any other song suggestions let me know!

Offline Indie

• Green Level
  • Cookies: 108
  • Fursona Species: Chinese Water Deer
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2016, 08:16:40 pm »
Reviving this to see if anybody is interesting in this!  :lol-fox:

I just found this thread right now and thought it'd be a really cool idea xP

I'm a fairly decent bass player and would be able to stitch together and mix the collab if it ever happened!
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His