Author Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Help me get some furniture?  (Read 259 times)

Offline Lord of the Birds

• [RAISES ARMS AS BIRDS FLOCK TO ME]
  • Orange Level
  • Cookies: 16
  • MY CHILDREN
  • Fursona Species: Chimera
Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Help me get some furniture?
« on: November 27, 2015, 03:05:32 pm »
Lovely game, amiright? You practically live among furries. (Too bad your character is still human... but hey, there's a few outfits that let you dress like an animal...!)
Anyway, I've gotten a fully expanded and paid off house for my mayor, and right now I'm trying to complete the theme challenge. I'm very close, but I need two more pieces to complete this last furniture series and hopefully complete the challenge.
Does anyone have a spare Astro Floor or Astro Shelf, or have them in their catalog? I'm willing to pay double or even triple of what you'd have to pay for them. (I've tried posting elsewhere for such a deal, but I've never gotten a response... how disappointing.) We'd exchange friend codes privately, probably via messaging on here. Then it'd just be a matter of one visiting the other, exchanging the bells and furniture, and then saving and all that whatnot. I'd super appreciate it!
  • Pronouns: he/him, they/them, it/its
>Mint-Crow on Flight Rising
>averagelyOverrated on Wysp
>I have a Tumblr but please ask before finding my URL or following me there

Offline Adsila (add-sill-uh)

• Green Level
  • Cookies: 40
  • Fursona Species: Main sona: Kirin/Qilin based creature
Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Help me get some furniture?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015, 05:32:05 pm »
I have both ^_^
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 05:45:07 pm by Adsila-Miakoda »
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y6GaPkkGZGw
Watch this when your sad ^_^ red pandas are my favorite, so it works for me!
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
"I respect animals more than people; we're the ones messing up this world, not them." - Anonymous
This sums up exactly how I feel ^^^