Author Topic: The Future of FT  (Read 16277 times)

Offline Assan

• It is pronounced Ah-San
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 122
  • Beep
    • DeviantArt - Assan Dracomorph
    • FurAffinity - Assan
    • Dungeon Master's Compedium
  • Fursona Species: Golden Dragon
Re: The Future of FT
« Reply #140 on: December 05, 2015, 10:34:38 am »
You know, Natasha is right, we all need to prove we care. Maybe not even just with getting rid of the bad apples

I don't feel like it is just some bad apples either. I feel like the majority of people are blaming others who are causing these things. Which, at the state of decay we have apparently reached. Where the site is ready to fall apart or disappear completely, it cant be some people;

It is everyone

Every last one of us. From blaming others, to putting this wall up between staff and members, everyone, the staff are members to, most of them were probably members before they were staff to. They are some really cool, fun, and nice people. I am going to name some names, not to leave the rest out, but because I know from my own experiences that they are cool people. Panda, Mystic, Gaz, Proto; these 4 I have talked to, to varying degrees, I know them to be really cool people, they will hear you out whatever your problem is. If you don't want to go to Staff for a complaint, I am officially putting myself out there to complain to, I will send the message for you if you wish me to I know you don't have any reason to trust me any more than the staff, but someone has to be the first to put themselves out with this offer right? :fox-:):

As for banding together to prove to Natasha, I say a community project is in order. I am thinking a big collection of peoples work, art poetry, stories, any of that, just to say we care about FT. We have had comics, we have icons, emoticons, FT is a wonderful place, and I am sure everyone, talented or not can contribute. Put together this big topic of things to say we care. A new emoticon from someone, a nice story, maybe someone can bring up a RP and put that into a story for everyone, simple pictures, complex ones. Well a collection of  things.
Even if it isn't directly saying you love the site, but you want to put something towards this, well go for it, my idea is to foster everyone coming together, not about what we present.
What does everyone think? I will put a topic together for this, even help organize this if I need to
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
Tiny Bisexual Pride Dragon -> Now Tiny Rainbow Hearts ->
Hope you enjoyed  :fox-:P:

Offline Lambda Lumis

• Yellow Level
  • Candies: 19
  • There's nothing worse than wasted opportunity.
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
« Reply #141 on: December 05, 2015, 10:59:30 am »
You know, Natasha is right, we all need to prove we care. Maybe not even just with getting rid of the bad apples

I don't feel like it is just some bad apples either. I feel like the majority of people are blaming others who are causing these things. Which, at the state of decay we have apparently reached. Where the site is ready to fall apart or disappear completely, it cant be some people;

It is everyone

Every last one of us. From blaming others, to putting this wall up between staff and members, everyone, the staff are members to, most of them were probably members before they were staff to. They are some really cool, fun, and nice people. I am going to name some names, not to leave the rest out, but because I know from my own experiences that they are cool people. Panda, Mystic, Gaz, Proto; these 4 I have talked to, to varying degrees, I know them to be really cool people, they will hear you out whatever your problem is. If you don't want to go to Staff for a complaint, I am officially putting myself out there to complain to, I will send the message for you if you wish me to I know you don't have any reason to trust me any more than the staff, but someone has to be the first to put themselves out with this offer right? :fox-:):

As for banding together to prove to Natasha, I say a community project is in order. I am thinking a big collection of peoples work, art poetry, stories, any of that, just to say we care about FT. We have had comics, we have icons, emoticons, FT is a wonderful place, and I am sure everyone, talented or not can contribute. Put together this big topic of things to say we care. A new emoticon from someone, a nice story, maybe someone can bring up a RP and put that into a story for everyone, simple pictures, complex ones. Well a collection of  things.
Even if it isn't directly saying you love the site, but you want to put something towards this, well go for it, my idea is to foster everyone coming together, not about what we present.
What does everyone think? I will put a topic together for this, even help organize this if I need to

Excellent idea, I'm in!

Offline SovietBear

• Glory to Russia!
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 7
  • Glory to the Motherland!
  • Fursona Species: Bear
« Reply #142 on: December 05, 2015, 12:13:51 pm »

It is everyone

• Pronouns: He/Him/His etc.
Thanks to Mystic for making this icon for me!

Offline Cadmus

• if life ain't just a joke...
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 153
  • ...then why am I laughing?
  • Fursona Species: angel dragon
« Reply #143 on: December 05, 2015, 01:08:27 pm »

It is everyone

sounds like the best idea I've seen on here, let's go for it!
  • Pronouns: her, hers, she etc
icon is by awkward rage
pondering if it's safe to eat the pringles since 2000

chibis by nagi

Offline Noise

• Mummy Boi
  • Forum Elder
  • Candies: 732
  • Candy Corn = Life
  • Fursona Species: Wickerbeast
« Reply #144 on: December 05, 2015, 01:57:15 pm »
That is a great idea!!!
I'll love to draw something to show I love ft
  • Site Donor
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt silver
  • Award - Halloween Hunt participant
  • Award - Holiday Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: he/him/his
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Offline Lucius.

• Friend please...
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 187
  • Fursona Species: Wolfdog
« Reply #145 on: December 05, 2015, 02:57:45 pm »
What Natasha & Assan said.
Icon by Nagi. :rose:

Offline Applefolf

• We had to steal him from his fate
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 299
  • So he could see another day
    • Twitter - Applefolf
« Reply #146 on: December 05, 2015, 03:00:25 pm »
I did Temmie emoticons, do they count? :blush-fox:
  • Flag - england
  • Site Donor
~All the hate that you've heard has turned your spirit to a dove~
~ Twitter ~ Steam ~

Offline Fengi

• Red Level
  • Candies: 3
  • Fursona Species: Wolf/Donkey
« Reply #147 on: December 05, 2015, 03:20:01 pm »
Well, i'm kinda new here but i just want to say something.
I don't easily talk to people and coming here and registering myself was quite hard.
I feel  welcome here, but sometimes this communnity feels "closed".
It feels like there are groups of members and you can't fit in.

this is probably not contributing to this discussion in any way xD
But i just want to get this of my chest.
  • Pronouns: Use whatever you think fits me :)
When i was 8 i didn't find the wardobe to narnia and when i was 11 my hogwarts letter didn't come. Gandalf better be at my door to take me on an adventure when i'm 50.

Offline Proto

• YES
  • Candies: 224
  • Wonder what happens if you do the when but not if
    • DeviantArt - TinyProto
    • FurAffinity - tinyproto
  • Fursona Species: Gray Fox
« Reply #148 on: December 05, 2015, 03:28:09 pm »
Well, i'm kinda new here but i just want to say something.
I don't easily talk to people and coming here and registering myself was quite hard.
I feel  welcome here, but sometimes this communnity feels "closed".
It feels like there are groups of members and you can't fit in.

this is probably not contributing to this discussion in any way xD
But i just want to get this of my chest.

This is actually very helpful, don't worry :fox-:):
Without giving names or anything, in which situations has the community felt closed?
  • Flag - mexico
  • Site Donor
~~Heart completely belongs to Red Velvet~~
Taking on commissions!
 Here are my prices

"Have you gone yoicks?!" - Soren, Guardians of Ga'hoole

Offline Chen

• <3 Tachun
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 133
  • Gay Squad
  • Fursona Species: Sergal (Chen), Fox (Calyx)
« Reply #149 on: December 05, 2015, 05:47:30 pm »
I'm not artistic enough to do art right now and I can't do much other than that.
But, I have designed a car livery within Forza Horizon 2, featuring the logo and motto and I was thinking of writing the staff names on the car, probably need permission from the staff for that
I'm working on making a quick little montage with the car for the site.

I know its probably nothing you guys would be interested in, but I can't pull off good art, no chance of story writing etc etc so I suppose this is my form of a contribution on this site.
Hopefully its good enough to be considered a contribution otherwise I've wasted several hours :s
Strength and Honour!

Still proud of this rainbow!

avatar l/a base by TheWhiteFalcon

Offline Cadmus

• Blue Level
« Reply #150 on: December 05, 2015, 06:14:43 pm »
I'm not artistic enough to do art right now and I can't do much other than that.
But, I have designed a car livery within Forza Horizon 2, featuring the logo and motto and I was thinking of writing the staff names on the car, probably need permission from the staff for that
I'm working on making a quick little montage with the car for the site.

I know its probably nothing you guys would be interested in, but I can't pull off good art, no chance of story writing etc etc so I suppose this is my form of a contribution on this site.
Hopefully its good enough to be considered a contribution otherwise I've wasted several hours :s
that sounds really cool actually.
I look forward to seeing it :blush-fox:
icon is by awkward rage

chibis by nagi

Offline Chen

• <3 Tachun
  • Blue Level
  • Gay Squad
« Reply #151 on: December 05, 2015, 06:23:56 pm »
Thanks, it might take awhile. Got to deal with Forza's replay feature and try to set up some good clips.

Just need to get permission for the names then I'm good to go!

Just got an idea, I might be able to (hopefully) squeeze some other names onto the car's design, so if anyone wants to have their username on the car then let me know. (Preferably asap im pressed for time atm)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 06:26:38 pm by Calyx »
Strength and Honour!

Offline Cadmus

• Blue Level
« Reply #152 on: December 05, 2015, 06:32:42 pm »
Thanks, it might take awhile. Got to deal with Forza's replay feature and try to set up some good clips.

Just got an idea, I might be able to (hopefully) squeeze some other names onto the car's design, so if anyone wants to have their username on the car then let me know. (Preferably asap im pressed for time atm)
if possible, I would like my name.
feel free to prioritize others though :)
icon is by awkward rage

chibis by nagi

Offline Applefolf

• We had to steal him from his fate
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 299
  • So he could see another day
    • Twitter - Applefolf
« Reply #153 on: December 05, 2015, 06:34:07 pm »

Same here if possible. ^^
  • Flag - england
  • Site Donor
~All the hate that you've heard has turned your spirit to a dove~
~ Twitter ~ Steam ~

Offline Voltz

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 306
  • Fursona Species: -
« Reply #154 on: December 05, 2015, 06:54:10 pm »

Me too, why not
  • Pronouns: -

Offline Bede

• Yellow Level
  • Candies: 80
  • Icon art by Rory
    • DeviantArt - bedebomb
  • Fursona Species: Fox thingy
« Reply #155 on: December 05, 2015, 06:55:35 pm »

Me too, why not
I would like to as well
  • Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Offline Fozz Poloski

• FT's official Polomage
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 55
  • Icon Coloured By Mystic
    • Twitter - https://twitter.com/Fozzy_Guy_YT
    • In Development...
  • Fursona Species: Huskint-Mint Themed Husky | Polo Husky
« Reply #156 on: December 05, 2015, 07:08:46 pm »

Me too, why not
I would like to as well
OwO    Ooooohhh, can I, can I, can I???
*starts bouncing round like a toddler hooked on E-numbers*
  • Flag - mincepie
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His/Polo/It/They/Them
***May the polos be ever in your flavour***
If u ever want to talk I'm nearly always on Skype --> fozz.the.husky :lol-fox:
When you're trying to count and this happens...

Gaming Channel , Vlogging Channel , Furry Channel , Twitch Channel

Offline Zaramaja

• That one uncreative gay guy sitting over there.
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 14
  • I don't even know what. ._.
  • Fursona Species: Fox
« Reply #157 on: December 05, 2015, 07:25:26 pm »

Me too, why not
I would like to as well
OwO    Ooooohhh, can I, can I, can I???
*starts bouncing round like a toddler hooked on E-numbers*
I would offer my name as well, if you'll have it. :)
Icon: Made by Shia Manokit!

Offline Chen

• <3 Tachun
  • Blue Level
  • Gay Squad
« Reply #158 on: December 05, 2015, 08:29:00 pm »
I've collected all the names and printed them onto the design. Thanks you guys!

For the others, I can't add any more names because I simply am pressed for time now :sad-fox:
Strength and Honour!

Offline Spoopy ★ Panda

• Not a duck!
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 585
  • :*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。
    • DeviantArt - cocoapanda
    • FurAffinity - cocoapanda
  • Fursona Species: Platypus