Author Topic: The Collection  (Read 3223 times)

Offline Adsila (add-sill-uh)

• Green Level
  • Cookies: 40
  • Fursona Species: Main sona: Kirin/Qilin based creature
Re: The Collection
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2015, 01:15:11 pm »
Been sick so I haven't been able to work on mine...but I decided to at least tell you what I plan on doing so if I never get to it, maybe someone else who likes the idea enough might decide to take over. Idk, just a thought, might be dumb, but here it is:
I was thinking of drawing an anthro cheerleading squad. Their uniforms and pom poms would obviously be FT colors and would have the the whole logo on them (paw and FT). I was either gonna draw them cheering, holding signs that spell out Furry Teens, or doing the whole "give me an F, give me a U (or maybe just T so I could fit it in the picture)" with their arms shaping the letters. I just thought of it because they'd be cheering on FT which is pretty much what we're doing right now by showing how much we love it ^_^
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y6GaPkkGZGw
Watch this when your sad ^_^ red pandas are my favorite, so it works for me!
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
"I respect animals more than people; we're the ones messing up this world, not them." - Anonymous
This sums up exactly how I feel ^^^

Offline Cadmus

• if life ain't just a joke...
  • Blue Level
  • Cookies: 154
  • ...then why am I laughing?
  • Fursona Species: angel dragon
Re: The Collection
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2015, 01:29:11 pm »
Been sick so I haven't been able to work on mine...but I decided to at least tell you what I plan on doing so if I never get to it, maybe someone else who likes the idea enough might decide to take over. Idk, just a thought, might be dumb, but here it is:
I was thinking of drawing an anthro cheerleading squad. Their uniforms and pom poms would obviously be FT colors and would have the the whole logo on them (paw and FT). I was either gonna draw them cheering, holding signs that spell out Furry Teens, or doing the whole "give me an F, give me a U (or maybe just T so I could fit it in the picture)" with their arms shaping the letters. I just thought of it because they'd be cheering on FT which is pretty much what we're doing right now by showing how much we love it ^_^
that sounds really awesome!
  • Pronouns: her, hers, she etc
icon is by awkward rage
pondering if it's safe to eat the pringles since 2000

chibis by nagi