Author Topic: Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS General Discussion  (Read 1469 times)

Offline Raccoaster

• A second-hand goods enthusiast
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 71
  • Raccoaster is kill
  • Fursona Species: Raccoon
Re: Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS General Discussion
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2015, 04:38:18 am »
Got a Wii u as a family gift this year and I'm so pumped. It's finally my time to become less shit at super smash  :fox-:P:
Haha, good luck! It takes a lot more than just practice to be good at Smash, especially if you want to play on a competitive level.
Nah, I'm not about that life.  just want to beat all my friends and gloat like theres no tomorrow.
Coaster element of the forever :p

Skyrush's stengel dive! The most intense element I have ever experienced that combines unbelievable laterals with thigh crushing airtime. Insane is an understatement.
RIDE POV LINK(Element at 0:41)

Offline Serix

• Lord of The Eclipse
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 118
  • ~*~I am what you see~*~
    • FurAffinity - Serixpaws
    • Twitter - Official_Serix
  • Fursona Species: Wolfsky
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2015, 09:02:32 pm »
Got the 3ds version for on the go smashing, but I much prefer SSBM.  I'll play Smash 4 but, Yeah.  Gotta get a Wii u, I play everything on my pc lol.
 We should hold an ft tourney some time  :fox-;):
  • Site Donor
~*~"My persona isnt the only one that has fangs."~*~
~*~ Eclipses ∞ "Moonpiece Be With You"~*~

≈Serix≈

Offline RickyMcGee

• Slick as Frick Rick
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 61
  • Pic by Businessfox on FA
    • FurAffinity - Alexzandr
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2015, 03:29:18 am »
Hey how convenient, I recently started playing smash, and this topic is made.

So I got a question, is there more to Sonic than side B into Upair? Because thats pretty much the only combo I can pull off with him.
Just like a burn will linger, she crept between my fingers, and to my body she has now become a new disease. A fog to cloud vision, more like an apparition. She made a mess and now abandoned me.
Twitter Youtube Crush thing? Deviantart

Offline Keir

• Ace Attorney
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 8
  • Humanist and law enthusiast.
    • FurAffinity - Keir_Wreath
  • Fursona Species: Wolf/Eagle hybrid
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2015, 07:15:00 am »

So I got a question, is there more to Sonic than side B into Upair? Because thats pretty much the only combo I can pull off with him.
If your the average Sanic, congrats, your the master. I mean, he's got decent options all around, but the only thing anybody ever does are some variations of Side into aerial. Sometimes it's into footstool and a DAir, other times it's a FAir or BAir into homing, etc, etc.
  • Pronouns: He,Him,His,Their,They, etc
Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit...
There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain...

Offline Proto

• YES
  • Candies: 224
  • Wonder what happens if you do the when but not if
    • DeviantArt - TinyProto
    • FurAffinity - tinyproto
  • Fursona Species: Gray Fox
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2015, 08:15:53 am »

A friend has mained Sonic ever since the game started, and a few combos he always uses other than side and down B are up throw into up B+ up air/back air/forward air depending of where the opponent DIs. Other than that, he's gonna have to poke the opponent rather than combo him (he's fast, but Sheik beats him for combos)
  • Flag - mexico
  • Site Donor
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
~~Heart completely belongs to Red Velvet~~
Taking on commissions!
 Here are my prices

"Have you gone yoicks?!" - Soren, Guardians of Ga'hoole

Offline RickyMcGee

• Slick as Frick Rick
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 61
  • Pic by Businessfox on FA
    • FurAffinity - Alexzandr
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2015, 01:56:22 pm »
If your the average Sanic, congrats, your the master. I mean, he's got decent options all around, but the only thing anybody ever does are some variations of Side into aerial. Sometimes it's into footstool and a DAir, other times it's a FAir or BAir into homing, etc, etc.
Ok, the Dair is tricky though, because its VERY punishable if you miss, but its not the worst thing. I have pulled the up B out of side B to a Dair as mix up.

A friend has mained Sonic ever since the game started, and a few combos he always uses other than side and down B are up throw into up B+ up air/back air/forward air depending of where the opponent DIs. Other than that, he's gonna have to poke the opponent rather than combo him (he's fast, but Sheik beats him for combos)
The vertical game on Sonic is strong, so yeah thats a good choice with the up throw. Since you can boot someone past the roof with whatever into upair to Up B to another upair.
Just like a burn will linger, she crept between my fingers, and to my body she has now become a new disease. A fog to cloud vision, more like an apparition. She made a mess and now abandoned me.
Twitter Youtube Crush thing? Deviantart

Offline Eolties

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 5
  • Have some pride!it's free!
    • FurAffinity - NickolasTheFennecFox
  • Fursona Species: Fennec Fox
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2016, 03:38:46 pm »
 :lol-fox:if your good with samus a nice couple of combos is 1: UPthrow,UPa[midair],UPb[midair]
2:[above 85percent] SIDEthrow,STANDARDb
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: he,him,his,you
A lot of species bare their teeth as a display of aggression,think of that the next time I smile.

Offline Spike (Kurozilla)

• icon by •Sparrow• on Furry Amino
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 23
  • Godzilla's fluffy son
    • FurAffinity - sleeqyash
  • Fursona Species: Kaiju
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2016, 03:02:57 pm »
I'm terrible at Brawl and Melee but for some reason I'm awesome at 3DS. Don't have a WiiU though. My mains are Dark Pit, Mega Man, and Bowser.
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: any (preferred: she/her/hers)
-----------------------------------------
You're awesome. Don't forget that.
Now, I'm off to destroy a couple cities and roar at people. (Insert Gojira screech)