Author Topic: Ambience's musical creations and covers :D  (Read 520 times)

Offline AmbienceRaccoon

• Red Level
  • Candies: 3
    • Twitter - @Michaelnutty25
    • Facebook Page
  • Fursona Species: Raccoon
Ambience's musical creations and covers :D
« on: December 29, 2015, 07:48:08 pm »
Hi there, my name is Ambience (Ambi for short) I am a musical Raccoon :)

I make mostly ambient music with my "Enceladus V" Electric guitar which I release under the artist name Another Ambient August :)
I'm trying to make more metal, like ambient metal! :D see my bandcamp for an idea ;)

Here is my youtube channels latest upload :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md3x3OGJ4i8

Here is my Bandcamp page: https://anotherambientaugust.bandcamp.com/releases

Here is my Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/ambienceraccoon

Here is me on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/another-ambient-august/id1008078854

And you can find me on Spotify too :)

I do have a website: www.anotherambientaugust.weebly.com

I need to update my website haha oops  :lol: :mrgreen:
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
Ambience The Ambient Space Raccoon!

Offline Pip ♤

• You see everything when the world doesn't see you
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 181
  • When she's near me all the world is new
    • DeviantArt - queerfloof
    • FurAffinity - queerfloof
  • Fursona Species: squak
Re: Ambience's musical creations and covers :D
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2015, 10:41:38 pm »
*replies so I can find this later on*
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - graysexual
  • Pronouns: he/him/his

♧ There'll always be a few things, maybe several things, that you're gonna find really difficult to forgive ♧
my mind 24/7

• split your infinities
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 59
  • By irishthorns@FA
    • FurAffinity - aurorapaws
    • Twitter - aurorafatalis
  • Fursona Species: a cleverly arranged amalgamation of carbon compounds
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2015, 11:41:16 pm »
Here, have a very well deserved Soundcloud follow! I'm listening to the second song on your page right now and it's even more beautiful than what I heard earlier. Keep it up!  :lol-fox:

Are you familiar with the ambient/post-rock project known as Hammock or perhaps the more minimalistic sound of Stars Of The Lid? If you haven't, they may bring you some inspiration.

Oh, I almost forgot to ask! :fox-:P: What DAW(s) do you use?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 11:49:00 pm by Aurora »
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pride Flag - demiromantic

None of this will matter
20 years from now

Offline AmbienceRaccoon

• Red Level
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2015, 03:20:13 am »
Here, have a very well deserved Soundcloud follow! I'm listening to the second song on your page right now and it's even more beautiful than what I heard earlier. Keep it up!  :lol-fox:

Are you familiar with the ambient/post-rock project known as Hammock or perhaps the more minimalistic sound of Stars Of The Lid? If you haven't, they may bring you some inspiration.

For my guitar sounds I am using guitar rig 5 and a reverb VST called Reflex http://www.stw-audio.com/products/reflex-free/ :)  :lol-fox:

Was it the depression song you liked?  :fox-:P:

Also, thank you so much for supporting my music! I really appreciate it  :lol-fox:

Offline AmbienceRaccoon

• Red Level
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2015, 03:22:51 am »
*replies so I can find this later on*

Awhhhhrrr! thanks so much!  :lol-fox:

Offline AmbienceRaccoon

• Red Level
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2015, 03:27:37 am »
Aurora, check the track I retweeted on my Soundcloud called The Last Planet On Overkill, it was a improvisation my friend did over my song The Last Planet  :lol-fox:

• split your infinities
  • Green Level
  • By irishthorns@FA
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2015, 04:27:32 pm »

For my guitar sounds I am using guitar rig 5 and a reverb VST called Reflex http://www.stw-audio.com/products/reflex-free/ :)  :lol-fox:

Also, thank you so much for supporting my music! I really appreciate it  :lol-fox:

Nice, I'll have to check those out sometimes! I've always wanted to experiment with electric guitars, being used to acoustic (because I have one) but really liking the variety of possible sounds you can achieve with electric.

Yep, it was that one  :fox-:P:

No problem! Music doesn't usually get the same response that visual art does around here; mainly for understandable reasons like taking more effort to appreciate (grabbing headphones and taking time to listen instead of just scrolling), subjectivity, and the fact that music and the fandom are not quite overlapping concepts (in the same way as visual art). Either way, I've always been happy to listen to the music of my peers, and yours is definitely something that I put up there with my favorites.

Aurora, check the track I retweeted on my Soundcloud called The Last Planet On Overkill, it was a improvisation my friend did over my song The Last Planet  :lol-fox:

Oh cool! I actually listened to this one earlier, but I just did again and the atmosphere is really great  :lol-fox:
  • Pride Flag - gay

None of this will matter
20 years from now

Offline AmbienceRaccoon

• Red Level
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2015, 05:39:05 pm »

Nice, I'll have to check those out sometimes! I've always wanted to experiment with electric guitars, being used to acoustic (because I have one) but really liking the variety of possible sounds you can achieve with electric.

No problem! Music doesn't usually get the same response that visual art does around here; mainly for understandable reasons like taking more effort to appreciate (grabbing headphones and taking time to listen instead of just scrolling), subjectivity, and the fact that music and the fandom are not quite overlapping concepts (in the same way as visual art). Either way, I've always been happy to listen to the music of my peers, and yours is definitely something that I put up there with my favorites.

Oh cool! I actually listened to this one earlier, but I just did again and the atmosphere is really great  :lol-fox:

I have a new track I put up on Soundcloud today called Race For Asterion :lol-fox:

• split your infinities
  • Green Level
  • By irishthorns@FA
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2015, 06:05:14 pm »
-snip-

I have a new track I put up on Soundcloud today called Race For Asterion :lol-fox:

Totally reminds me of The Verve; especially their older stuff!
  • Pride Flag - gay

None of this will matter
20 years from now

Offline AmbienceRaccoon

• Red Level
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2015, 06:11:06 pm »

Thank you so much!   :hi5: :) Hearing you say that my music is up there with your favourites means a helluva lot to me honestly :)
it truly is a great feeling knowing that people other than myself are enjoying the stuff I make :)

Offline AmbienceRaccoon

• Red Level
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2015, 06:14:52 pm »
-snip-

Totally reminds me of The Verve; especially their older stuff!

I love that ambient yet sort of rock style :)