Author Topic: Just a small concern! Please read.  (Read 573 times)

Offline Flora

• ♥ Perseverance ♥
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 146
  • Autobots, roll out!
    • DeviantArt - BeautifulGalaxia
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Just a small concern! Please read.
« on: January 02, 2016, 12:04:27 am »
I just thought I'd quickly address something. No, nothing bad has happened. But I am getting concerned that creating little groups like "lunar emptire/eclipse" and "the solar rebellion" might provoke fights. I understand that all this is for fun right now, and it's okay to have innocent fun. There's nothing wrong with having fun little groups on here. After all, we have the counting alliance and counting prevention as well. XD But I'd just like to say: please be careful. I know it's fun and right now it seems like nothing could go wrong, but I don't want any squabbles breaking out. I just want to make sure everyone on FT knows to be careful. <3 So if you are going to have two separate groups jokingly 'against' each other, all I ask is please don't let it get out of hand. I'd hate to watch another bad thing happen on FT.
  • Flag - canada
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt silver
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
| Avatar by Nagi | AMA | DeviantArt |
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.

Offline Shia

• Disco Manokits
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 260
  • Ready to Spook
    • DeviantArt - discomanokit
    • FurAffinity - discomanokit
    • Twitter - discomanokit
  • Fursona Species: Manokit
Re: Just a small concern! Please read.
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2016, 12:14:11 am »
Agreed! Everything I've seen so far is light-hearted and funny but things could take a turn for the worse if someone gets offended, so we should all take caution and not say things that anyone can misinterpret.
  • Flag - usa
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers
Deviantart // Let's Talk! // Main Toyhouse // Alt Toyhouse
avatar by cutgut, colored by Graham

Offline Kambo

• Personally knew Abe Lincoln
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 85
  • True story.
    • DeviantArt - kamboblack
    • FurAffinity - harlan
    • Twitter - kamboblack
    • Weasyl - harlan
    • Unfinished Portfolio Site :(
  • Fursona Species: Grey fox
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 12:25:56 am »
Exactly my thoughts. As much fun as the whole thing is, let's keep our feet on the ground here. There's definitely a chance this thing ends abruptly and badly.

But on the other hand, keep in mind, that it's stuff like this that makes FT the great, fun place that it is. So as we push forward, let's keep the community in mind, yeah?  :fox-:):
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
Feel free to PM me, I don't bite! I reserve that treatment for sushi and pretzels.

Fursona References (Kambo and Camille)

Offline Dazed

• Hell0
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 73
  • icon base by Baronessa
    • DeviantArt - DazedMongoliensis
  • Fursona Species: Furred Raptor
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2016, 12:27:16 am »
Yeah, I agree with this.
And if someone is offended, don't feel afraid to speak up, and contact a staff member.
Hope I'm not saying stuff I shouldn't but I feel like that would be wise, just in case.
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: Dont care
Looking to chat? Skype is on my profile page, and you can ask me for my steam.

Offline Serix

• Lord of The Eclipse
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 118
  • ~*~I am what you see~*~
    • FurAffinity - Serixpaws
    • Twitter - Official_Serix
  • Fursona Species: Wolfsky
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2016, 12:31:26 am »
I agree, I think the whole thing is fun and silly and a good way to (playfully) bicker and banter and just be goofy.  I mentioned in a post that although that there are "alliances" and all that, that everyone is welcomed and I want everyone to feel included.

Which, brings me to what I was going to say next, that the reason why I started an "FT Art Project" is because it doesnt matter if youre with any alliance or whatever or just an outsider looking in, thinking the whole thing is just silly.  Im asking for EVERYBODYS reference sheet, regardless of "whose side theyre on" and I wanted them to feel included in a group FT picture that Im gunna be working on. 

I didnt expect this to carry out like this, but if it provides light-heartedness fun and I get to draw and practice my art while making people happy and keeping them entertained, Im happy it turned out the way it's going  :fox-:):
  • Site Donor
~*~"My persona isnt the only one that has fangs."~*~
~*~ Eclipses ∞ "Moonpiece Be With You"~*~

≈Serix≈

Offline Shia

• Disco Manokits
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 260
  • Ready to Spook
    • DeviantArt - discomanokit
    • FurAffinity - discomanokit
    • Twitter - discomanokit
  • Fursona Species: Manokit
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2016, 12:34:28 am »
I agree, I think the whole thing is fun and silly and a good way to (playfully) bicker and banter and just be goofy.  I mentioned in a post that although that there are "alliances" and all that, that everyone is welcomed and I want everyone to feel included.

Which, brings me to what I was going to say next, that the reason why I started an "FT Art Project" is because it doesnt matter if youre with any alliance or whatever or just an outsider looking in, thinking the whole thing is just silly.  Im asking for EVERYBODYS reference sheet, regardless of "whose side theyre on" and I wanted them to feel included in a group FT picture that Im gunna be working on. 

I didnt expect this to carry out like this, but if it provides light-heartedness fun and I get to draw and practice my art while making people happy and keeping them entertained, Im happy it turned out the way it's going  :fox-:):

Lord Serix, the whole Art Project thing is a great idea, a way that everyone can be included. ^^
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers
Deviantart // Let's Talk! // Main Toyhouse // Alt Toyhouse
avatar by cutgut, colored by Graham

Offline Ember the Dragon

• MLP Dragon
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 66
  • Pony lover
    • DeviantArt - DuskeyFox
    • FurAffinity - DuskCyote
    • Twitter - @Rainbow_Dusk
  • Fursona Species: Dragon
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2016, 12:40:52 am »
I agree, right now this whole thing is just silly fun, but who knows what it will be like a month later? We should just keep everything safe and prevent any fights from happening, the last thing we want is a divide in the furry community.
  • Pronouns: He/him/his