Author Topic: Finding Dory  (Read 338 times)

Offline Mystic

• California Dreams
  • Administrator
  • Cookies: 855
  • Lesbian Kitty
    • FurAffinity - MysticSolstice
    • Twitter - MysticSolstice
  • Fursona Species: Cow
Finding Dory
« on: January 11, 2016, 09:50:20 am »
We have a topic for Zootopia so I though why not one for Finding Dory!

I'm super excited for this movie. Finding Nemo is probably my favourite Pixar film and one of my favourite Disney movies. Dory was my favourite character from the original film and I love Ellen Degeneres in that role too. The movie isn't being released until June so Zootopia is coming out first but this is definitely the Disney film I'm most excited for this year (Moana being the other one I'm really looking forward too)

So is anyone else as excited as me? Any thoughts on what the plot might be or what characters might be returning/new characters that might show up.
Disney hasn't released much yet, I usually don't try to predict plots but I'm sure we're going to see quite a few of the characters from the first movie as well as a few new ones

Here's the teaser trailer they released if anyone is curious
http://youtu.be/3JNLwlcPBPI
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - lesbian
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist

| ToyHou.se | ThisCrush | Q&A |
Icon by Cupcake | Signature by Circuitslime

Offline Flora

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: 146
Re: Finding Dory
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2016, 11:58:47 am »
I can't wait to see it! :lol-fox: I remember watching Finding Nemo a lot, with Dory being one of my favorite characters. I haven't seen some of those movies in a while... I sort of miss it. Perhaps I should watch some of them just for old times' sake.
  • Flag - canada
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt silver
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers