Author Topic: Android Problems  (Read 225 times)

Offline Lacmorash

• Regenerating Codes
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 31
  • [Roconstructing]
  • Fursona Species: Internet K-9
Android Problems
« on: January 15, 2016, 09:37:17 am »
After i get my phone upgraded from KitKat to Lollypop
It starts to having some problem
-My Sd card keep removed every 30mins
-Some of application gets buggy
-My phone keep restarting but stuck in loading screen,

I'm thinking to do a factory reset, but i'm thinking about my games, (i'm not gonna lie its 10gb of games and i have no time to re-download that).

Any Idea how to fix it?
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
B, C, D
Between born and death, there's life, which full of choices.

Do it faster, make it better.

Offline Kambo

• Personally knew Abe Lincoln
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 85
  • True story.
    • DeviantArt - kamboblack
    • FurAffinity - harlan
    • Twitter - kamboblack
    • Weasyl - harlan
    • Unfinished Portfolio Site :(
  • Fursona Species: Grey fox
Re: Android Problems
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2016, 03:37:51 pm »
To be honest, it sounds like it might be lollipop messing things up, it hasn't been a spectacular experience recently. Hopefully Marshmallow will be better.

Where did your apps come from? If you got them through the Play Store, then they're tied to your account and will be re-download ed if you do a factory reset. If they came through some third party (Amazon app store, for example) you may need to check to see if they keep your apps tied to your account there.

Besides that, I would back up the extra files you may have on your phone or card that you need, and reformat the SD card using your computer at the same time as the reset. That way everything is brand new and you can re-download your apps (automatically or through the list of your apps in the play store) and put the files you absolutely need on your SD card back. If things still don't work, I'd ask questions from the manufacturer and your carrier.

You can pm me if you need some more clarification on anything. Hopefully this helps!

TL;DR
Your apps should re-download automatically, just back up and clear your SD card and factory reset it all, hope it works.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
Feel free to PM me, I don't bite! I reserve that treatment for sushi and pretzels.

Fursona References (Kambo and Camille)