Author Topic: Wacom Tablet Help?  (Read 264 times)

Offline BTS Mojave

• Green Level
  • Candies: 37
  • See you space cowboy...
    • FurAffinity - bts
  • Fursona Species: Saber tooth/Albino Ball Python
Wacom Tablet Help?
« on: January 15, 2016, 06:55:59 pm »
I have a Cintiq 13hd and for the life of me I can't get pen pressure to work. My lines are scraggly and the cursor is off from where I touch it to the tablet, which isn't a calibration issue right now.
I have restarted the wacom service a hundred times before but now it just doesn't work. I've also removed my tablet preference file and still nothing. EDIT - I uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers too.
When I click on Wacom properties it says 'THE TABLET DRIVE WAS NOT FOUND' and I haven't had any luck trying to find an answer that's not the two things above.

Any help at all would be great, I seriously have no idea what else there is to do.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 06:57:48 pm by BTS »
  • Pronouns: She/Her

Offline Serix

• Lord of The Eclipse
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 118
  • ~*~I am what you see~*~
    • FurAffinity - Serixpaws
    • Twitter - Official_Serix
  • Fursona Species: Wolfsky
Re: Wacom Tablet Help?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2016, 03:34:10 am »
To your knowledge, there hasn't been any water damage or anything heavy fall on your tablet/pen?  Are the connecting USB cables to the computer from the tablet frayed/damaged in any way? Maybe one of the ports?
  • Site Donor
~*~"My persona isnt the only one that has fangs."~*~
~*~ Eclipses ∞ "Moonpiece Be With You"~*~

≈Serix≈

Offline EmeraldCortex

• Red Level
  • Candies: 10
    • DeviantArt - gjavavont
    • FurAffinity - EmeraldCortex
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2016, 06:47:14 am »
Had you installed anything just before it started not working? Or did anything install an update?
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Offline BTS Mojave

• Green Level
  • Candies: 37
  • See you space cowboy...
    • FurAffinity - bts
  • Fursona Species: Saber tooth/Albino Ball Python
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2016, 11:25:43 am »
To your knowledge, there hasn't been any water damage or anything heavy fall on your tablet/pen?  Are the connecting USB cables to the computer from the tablet frayed/damaged in any way? Maybe one of the ports?
There hasn't been anything like that, I keep it pretty well stored away from danger.
I messed around with it for like an hour and I finally got it to work by disabling the tablet PC input service and restarting the computer then restarting the wacom service when it came back. Not sure if it's a permanent fix or not but I'm hoping.

@EmeraldCortex, I was reading that installing a windows update would make it sort of wonky so that might have had something to do with it.
  • Pronouns: She/Her