Author Topic: Game Over  (Read 234 times)

Offline Célestin La Rue

• Colombe Céleste
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 34
  • Voler au-desses!
  • Fursona Species: Dove
Game Over
« on: January 27, 2016, 11:25:28 pm »
      I know that one of the modern trends is gaming, and I too have been a participant. Eventually, some people realize enough is enough and decide to put down the controller. I'm considering to do just that. Recently, I've been experiencing some emotional feelings such as anxiety and gaming only seems to push that forward. I've developed a near paranoia for death because of gaming, where you're constantly killing in the name of vanity and justice. Not only has my emotions grew out of control, but gaming has been proven as a contributor to teenage depression. People are so prideful that when they encounter someone of lesser skill, they don't hesitate to say, "Go kill yourself!" This very threat has haunted my mind. With the lack of anything valuable and the inability to afford the $70.00 price of games, I believe it's time to be finished. I may be blowing off smoke from stress by typing this, but it's the truth and it's what I'm thinking of. Does anyone else agree or have anything to say about this?
  • Pronouns: He, Him, His

Offline Dazed

• Hell0
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 73
  • icon base by Baronessa
    • DeviantArt - DazedMongoliensis
  • Fursona Species: Furred Raptor
Re: Game Over
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2016, 11:35:57 pm »
I understand where you are coming from, entirely.
I've considered dropping, but alot of my friends play video games and its one of my only ways of connecting with them.
However, I try to avoid toxic communities and aim for more casual games now.
I try really hard not to play without friends.
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: Dont care
Looking to chat? Skype is on my profile page, and you can ask me for my steam.