Author Topic: Fallout 4  (Read 578 times)

Offline LEAFYISBEAFY

• NO IM NOT PRETENDING TO BE LEAFYISHERE
  • Red Level
  • Cookies: 0
  • Hello
    • Twitter - https://twitter.com/neko_lyfe
  • Fursona Species: Cat
Fallout 4
« on: February 15, 2016, 08:06:33 am »
LOVE THE GAME
LOVE THE DOG
LOVE THE CHARACTERS
LOVE THE GIANT ROBOT
LOVE THE MAP
LOVE THE ART
LOVE THE BROTHERHOOD OF STEEL
LOVE EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE THINGS I HATE

HATE THE INSTITUTE
HATE ANYTHING THAT ATTACKS ME (unless its easy)
BEST GAME EVER 11/10 WOULD BLOW UP WITH A FAT MAN AGAIN :3

ITS BEEN LEAFYISBEEFY C YA

• Pronouns: He/hes/His

Offline Bede

• Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 80
  • Icon art by Rory
    • DeviantArt - bedebomb
  • Fursona Species: Fox thingy
Re: Fallout 4
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 08:10:45 am »
I see.
I haven't played it yet because reasons, but if it's anything like Fallout 3 or New Vagas then I might get it later when the price drops a bit more.
  • Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Offline Kettz

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: 145
  • ech
    • DeviantArt - ViolentJade
    • FurAffinity - Kettz
  • Fursona Species: Border Collie
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2016, 11:59:17 am »
I enjoyed the game as well. Story could be a bit better. Fallout Vegas story line was a lot more better. I feel like Bethesda however never really finishes there games. Seeing as they leave out a lot of obvious bugs or things they overall just haven't improved on like lip sync with characters. The game doesn't feel challenging at times, I had to even set my mode on survival because it was so easy(I was lvl 15 when I had to mind you). Not only that but the loading screens on the game are still too long! I get that the game has to render a lot but this is 2015... I found the story line to be predictable. I knew what the ending ahead of time, really wish they'd switch it up to not make it so obvious. The good thing about them not fully completed it is the fact that its so modifiable, but if your on console then your out of luck. Really wish this game can be a multiplayer game, I fully understand it would be hard to render all the open world map for a party of two. Still... would be fun if it was...

AngryJoe also did a wonderful review on the game.

Offline Bluster_

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 2
  • Got myself a good ol' skype: Bluster073
  • Fursona Species: Red Panda
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2016, 09:28:05 pm »
Yeah, I am a massive fan when it comes to the Fallout series and I have a lot of good things to say about fallout (ALOT) but a couple of things that kind of made me scratch my head. To list of some of my favorite attributes of the game, Combat very smooth and gave justice to the older games, perk system was cleaned up, Gunplay was improved. However, it didn't seem as quirky as fallout 3 or New Vegas. Please don't hate me for this but I feel like the story could've been polished a little more as well, Then again I've only played through it once. I may have missed a lot. Overall I would give it a 8.5/10
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Offline Mister_Twiddles

• The lurker
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 29
  • More fun than a kitten covered in cocaine!
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2016, 09:30:01 pm »
I wish there were more side quests, and the world was fleshed out more. The storylines are eh, and they all kinda lose steam pretty soon after joining. The gameplay is, however, AMAZING. I really enjoy the perk system, and the crafting system is the cherry on top. Overall, a good game. Although it could use a deeper story, as it was pretty short.
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
You'll need to speak up, I'm not wearing any pants!

Discord: Mister_Twiddles#6928

Hit me up, I'm bored!