Author Topic: Fuller House, good revival or childhood ruiner?  (Read 339 times)

Offline The hypnotized badger

• Green Level
  • Cookies: 40
  • Oh for the love of Avril Lavigne...
    • FurAffinity - skunkmaster111
  • Fursona Species: badger
Fuller House, good revival or childhood ruiner?
« on: February 26, 2016, 06:02:48 pm »
If you have Netflix then you already know that Full House was revived as Fuller House. I used to watch Full House all the time on Nick @ Nite almost religiously (mostly for the theme song) and really got into it more and more. The new show has gotten really bad reviews so far... I honestly like it though. I admit that the content is a bit more mature compared to Full House, but it isn't terrible, and to be fair the audience has grown more sense 1995. Everyone looks and acts just like they did in the past and the kids are really good for first timers. I'll address the elephant in the room, yes I miss Michelle and am upset both Mary Kate and Ashley and even their other sister declined the role. Even still, the show really feels like a good continue of Full House and brings a lot of Nostalgia. Is it as good as Full House? No. Is it good on its own? Yes.

Have you guys seen it yet, do you guys think it has the same feel Full House did or is it nothing more than an attempt to pull on people's strings as a cash cow grab?
  • Pronouns: he/him/his but doesnt mind if you say ze, zer, or zers
For the love of Avril Lavigne...!