Author Topic: Favorite Apps  (Read 1433 times)

Offline Why do you care

• I'm tired of being bullied.
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 55
  • Screw you all.
  • Fursona Species: Who cares.
Re: Favorite Apps
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2016, 07:59:24 pm »
Cydia, Every supercell game, Hangouts, and GBA4iOS
Oh! Cool you have jail broken your phone!
Yeah ^^ im waiting for the new jailbreak so I can jailbreak my iPad because I accidentally updated it. :3 I like jailbreaking
I used to have a jail broken phone but it got replaced by a new one. I like jailbreaking because it allows me to do emulators without worrying about the certificate being revoked. Also, you can play PS1 games and Nintendo 64 games only with a jailbroken device well there is way to get them without jail breaking but it requires either AppSync or for you to be able to read Chinese
My phone is obsolete so I dont have worry about things like that :3 Theres a website where you can get a bunch of emulators without jailbreak.
Iemulators? No those don't work unless they come up with a new certificate for the app unless you are running under IOS 8
I dont remember what its called, but it did work with iOS 9, I have it on my phone which is running iOS 9.1
Do you have AppSync/Builds.io?

Offline North Winds

• Pony
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 67
  • function North() {
    • DeviantArt - NorthWindsMLP
    • Twitter - @MLP_NorthWinds
  • Fursona Species: Pony
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2016, 08:10:50 pm »
Yeah ^^ im waiting for the new jailbreak so I can jailbreak my iPad because I accidentally updated it. :3 I like jailbreaking
I used to have a jail broken phone but it got replaced by a new one. I like jailbreaking because it allows me to do emulators without worrying about the certificate being revoked. Also, you can play PS1 games and Nintendo 64 games only with a jailbroken device well there is way to get them without jail breaking but it requires either AppSync or for you to be able to read Chinese
My phone is obsolete so I dont have worry about things like that :3 Theres a website where you can get a bunch of emulators without jailbreak.
Iemulators? No those don't work unless they come up with a new certificate for the app unless you are running under IOS 8
I dont remember what its called, but it did work with iOS 9, I have it on my phone which is running iOS 9.1
Actually I have AppSync, but I got the app BEFORE I installed appsync, and it works on my nonjailbroken iPad
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pronouns: He/him/his
You can censor us, but you can't take away our freedoms!

Offline Why do you care

• I'm tired of being bullied.
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 55
  • Screw you all.
  • Fursona Species: Who cares.
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2016, 08:17:44 pm »
Huh; then what website did you find it on?
Actually I have AppSync, but I got the app BEFORE I installed appsync, and it works on my nonjailbroken iPad

Offline Kambo

• Personally knew Abe Lincoln
  • Blue Level
  • Cookies: 85
  • True story.
    • DeviantArt - kamboblack
    • FurAffinity - harlan
    • Twitter - kamboblack
    • Weasyl - harlan
    • Unfinished Portfolio Site :(
  • Fursona Species: Grey fox
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2016, 12:20:52 am »
/breaking quotestring

Here's my top apps: (I'm using an LG V10 running Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, if it matters)

• Tapastic - Most used app, by far. It's basically a mirror of the website. If you don't know what Tapastic is, think YouTube for webcomics.
  • feedly - For all the updates Tapastic doesn't do.
  • Creative Cloud - Super super helpful. I use it for sharing work I do quickly, as well as syncing photos I take into my library to use in Photoshop or Lightroom or whatever.
  • Trello - My life. All on one neat little screen. Love it!
  • YouTube Studio - It's not the YouTube app itself - it's made specifically for checking analytics, comments, and other backend YouTube stuff.
  • Domino's App - Because Domino's is sadly the closest thing I've got to a girlfriend right now. x3
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
Feel free to PM me, I don't bite! I reserve that treatment for sushi and pretzels.

Fursona References (Kambo and Camille)

Offline Smarties

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 5
  • I'll eat your smarties >:3
    • Twitter - @smartiesthefurr
  • Fursona Species: Cat dragon & bat
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2016, 05:53:00 pm »
Crossy road x3 my best is 172 ;~;
  • Pronouns: He/him/his
The absence of light Breeds an altered reality