Author Topic: Recovered Stolen iPad  (Read 251 times)

Offline North Winds

• Pony
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 67
  • function North() {
    • DeviantArt - NorthWindsMLP
    • Twitter - @MLP_NorthWinds
  • Fursona Species: Pony
Recovered Stolen iPad
« on: March 03, 2016, 05:23:01 pm »
Recently (about 3 months ago) someone stole one of my iPads. I wasnt able to get it back until today, but by then the thief had already personalized my iPad. Right now I need some help signing out of his iCloud account (because you need their password to sign out, but there is no way hes going to do that). The only reason he got into my iPad was because I wasnt signed in it yet, it was a brand new iPad and he managed to take it from me, via scamming. I just need to sign out of his iCloud, then sign into mines, but Apples security measure makes it impossible to do it legally. Any ideas how? it doesnt have to be legal.
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pronouns: He/him/his
You can censor us, but you can't take away our freedoms!

Offline Easter

• wot in furry teens
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 44
  • hey again
  • Fursona Species: angel dragon
Re: Recovered Stolen iPad
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2016, 05:25:58 pm »
you should probrably call aple and see if they can factory reset the phone to wear you can put in all your info again, and it completley wipes out all the other stuff the person might have put on there
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers
dead on the inside

Offline North Winds

• Pony
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 67
  • function North() {
    • DeviantArt - NorthWindsMLP
    • Twitter - @MLP_NorthWinds
  • Fursona Species: Pony
Re: Recovered Stolen iPad
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2016, 05:40:13 pm »
you should probrably call aple and see if they can factory reset the phone to wear you can put in all your info again, and it completley wipes out all the other stuff the person might have put on there
No, sorry, Apple can not, and will not do that. The reason they made the anti theft system is so that people couldnt steal devices and then sell them. Thats why you need a password to sign out of your iCloud. If you could just steal someones device, then say that its yours and call apple to reset it for you, there would be no point in even having the anti theft system.
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pronouns: He/him/his
You can censor us, but you can't take away our freedoms!