Author Topic: Would you say your fursona species represents you?  (Read 2066 times)

Offline Donny

• Be the good in the world
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 17
  • Love not hate
    • LiveJournal - Axle Quartz
  • Fursona Species: Fox
Re: Would you say your fursona species represents you?
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2017, 12:55:26 pm »
 In a way yes, in a way no. Wolves, I've always had a connection with them like in a spiritual sense, and the fact that they're just awesome. XD
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His/it/them
-Live life to the fullest. You never know when it could end.

Offline Sprinkiedinks

• Red Level
  • Candies: 11
  • Pie is life
    • DeviantArt - nummyartz
    • FurAffinity - A bunny with deer antlers and friken purple wings, she also walked through a skittles factory.
    • Twitter - sprinkiedinks
  • Fursona Species: Winged Jackalope
« Reply #61 on: July 17, 2017, 11:25:35 am »
Well, if we are talking about my bab Sprinkie, then absolutely!  I want to be something that can fly, and something cute, and something fantasy. But, Sprinkie honestly represents who I want to be. Someone innocent, and uses her emotions for the better. Someone who has endless love for everyone, someone who sees the world as beautiful and not flawed. So yeah, she does represents positivity and innocence, something deep in my soul that i wish would come out more.
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - demisexual
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Don't be afraid to be yourself!

Offline Noboru Arata Watage

• Candies: 2
    • DeviantArt - Dark1Love
    • Twitter - @Noboru_Arata
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
« Reply #62 on: July 17, 2017, 12:24:09 pm »
a winged fox I would say yes he does he is loving protective clever and moody he is me if I was an anthro animal with my deepest wish added on to him the ability to fly not with planes or any modern means but with my own ability so i would say he fits me perfectly :fox-;):
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
if you love someone tell them cus words can often be broken by words left unspoken