Author Topic: Dungeons and Dragons stories  (Read 266 times)

Offline Pendy

• Always sick
  • Orange Level
  • Candy: 15
  • Why do I even
    • FurAffinity - Pendipoo
  • Fursona Species: Dragon
Dungeons and Dragons stories
« on: March 06, 2016, 01:07:06 am »
I recently got into playing DND with my friends and had a whole buncha good times. I'm curious as to what kind of experiences you've had playing.

To start it off;
Our party is mostly non-humans and we had entered a racist town. They decided to capture all the non humans and bring them into the gladiator's arena while the one human who was present in the room decided to watch in the audience. It turns out that a bunch of cultists were trying to summon a demon god to kill people and stuff. Only our human in the audience could stop it.She didn't. So, the demon god awoke and we needed to escape. Being the silly sober dragon-born I was, I tossed a singe gold coin at the demon god, who looked irritated at the gesture. I told him that it was an offering but he specified that the only offerings he wanted was blood and death. I told him that, since we were in an arena, we killed the other dudes here. I tell the DM that I want to negotiate with the demon god, DM tells me to roll a D20 +charisma. I persuaded the demon god. So now, all we needed to do was kill 20 people per party member - 140 or 160 people in total. We did and we safely left the burning town after saving our other party members[not present] who were in their cells. gained 3000gp and we leveled from 6 to 7.

TL;DR:
We got captured, forced to fight, demon god was summoned, negotiations commence, committed genocide.
  • Flag - canada
Ghosting the forums because I have nothing to add to most conversatinos

Offline Harlan

• Personally knew Abe Lincoln
  • Retired Staff
  • Candy: 85
  • True story.
    • FurAffinity - harlan
    • Twitter - kamboblack
    • Personal site - drop by and say hi!
  • Fursona Species: Grey fox
Re: Dungeons and Dragons stories
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2016, 02:13:40 am »
Oh good times! Been a while since I played DnD, but we were a bit loose on the rules when we played.

There was this one guy that was an absolute riot to play with. There's always that one. The guy who plays a dwarf whose main goal in life is to be a bowling ball. The guy who buys 100 candles at the beginning and proceeds to explode an entire sewage system with them. The guy who fails terribly at the beginning of a fight, making it so he hangs from a chandelier for most of the fight before accidentally crushing the last guy when he eventually falls. The guy who sneaks past a dragon by pretending to deliver pizza.
That guy. Love him to bits. xDD

Our DnD games were focused on roughly moderated imagination, less actual role-playing and rule-following. IGN best game ever 12/10
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
Not active on FT anymore. :(
BUT
Still happy to talk if you drop a line on twitter.com/kamboblack or furaffinity.net/user/harlan

Offline Pendy

• Always sick
  • Orange Level
  • Candy: 15
  • Why do I even
    • FurAffinity - Pendipoo
  • Fursona Species: Dragon
Re: Dungeons and Dragons stories
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2016, 04:59:40 am »
Just remembered another story before I (should) sleep.

My brother used to play DND with his friends and, like Harlan says, they had that guy. They were only starting out with playing DND and they guy who will from now on be named Roy, was put in prison for something stupid he did. There in the prison dungeon, he was confronted with a slime. Being the person he is, Roy wanted to make friends with the slime. Reluctantly, the DM allowed Roy the chance to make friends and was told to roll a D20 with a minimum of 17 or higher. He rolled a full 20. So, with this, Roy made friends with the slime and later broke out of the prison.

but it goes on.

Because Roy, he went into the princess' chambers and literally stole her. Like, he took the princess and stuffed her into a chest then ate the key. Roy was immediately caught and put into prison again, where he met two rats. He made friends with them. And, as one would do with their new friends, Roy ate them. Then he died of poisoning. Thus, the story of Roy('s character) ends.

I was never told what happened to his slime friend.
  • Flag - canada
Ghosting the forums because I have nothing to add to most conversatinos