Author Topic: Silly pet stories  (Read 23 times)

Online Amelia

• Candy Witch
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 814
  • Boo
    • FurAffinity - MysticSolstice
    • Twitter - MysticSolstice
  • Fursona Species: Kangaroo
Silly pet stories
« on: October 10, 2017, 09:42:40 am »
This is a thread for telling cute or silly stories about your pets ^^

Last Friday on my way home me and my mom stopped at a restaurant for dinner and they gave us one of those cracker packets with our soup so I brought it home for the birds. I broke one up and shared it between them and the dog. Later that evening I had Kiwi on my hand on the couch and the second cracked in the packet was on my side table. Kiwi saw it and wanted it but was a bit nervous to go on the side table (it has a glass top which make it scarey lol). Eventually she went over and grabbed the crackers and was so proud. This cracker was like the size of her so when she put it down I broke it up giving Pidgey and the dog a piece and leaving Kiwi a piece. Anyways after a few minutes she noticed she cracker had "shrunk" and was so confused. She started jumping around looking for her cracker :fox-:P: I went to the cupboard and got a similar cracker because the poor bird was devastated she lost her big cracker. She ended up licking the salt off and feeding it to the dog lol
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist

| ToyHou.se | ThisCrush | Q&A |
Icon by Serena | Signature by SpazzCraft

Offline Graham

• Shiloh isn't haunted - men are haunted.
  • Candies: 59
  • Shiloh doesn't care.
  • Fursona Species: Werewolf
Re: Silly pet stories
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 09:56:30 am »
A few weeks back, I went to one of those Halloween stores with some friends. Somehow, they convinced me to impulse buy a fake severed arm prop thing. I have no idea how it happened, but it became my dog's new favorite toy. She'll just carry it around, and it's absolutely hilarious. I think I've shared some pictures of it on my Instagram story.
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - genderqueer
  • Pride Flag - omnisexual
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
  • Award - Graphic Artist