Author Topic: 10 Cloverfield Lane, Ricky's Dumb Review  (Read 329 times)

Offline RickyMcGee

• Slick as Frick Rick
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 61
  • Pic by Businessfox on FA
    • FurAffinity - Alexzandr
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
10 Cloverfield Lane, Ricky's Dumb Review
« on: March 20, 2016, 09:57:06 pm »
Ok lets start off with how in the tiniest amount does this movie relate to Cloverfield. The theme (The whole mystery monster) hardly there, just at the end does it barely touch the theme. You defiantly do not need to see the OG Cloverfield to see this movie.

Alrighty, moving on, plot. Great idea for the plot, awfully executed. Ok ok, people in bunker, boom, Cabin Fever-esque style. Load of crap, this "plot" pulls a full 180 turn at the end, and doesn't relate any of the first 2/3rds of the movie to the last.

The ending was the nail in the coffin, My God, it sucked. No relation to the rest of the film, lead into a sequel end (The world doesn't need that), and was just. . . hmmm. . . a mess of scenes. It explained none of the new elements added in the end, it just gave you all this new stuff, and said "Deal with it".

Overall, this movie was laughably bad. The graphics/CGI only were good in the end, the rest was not found (not a bad thing really). The writers were idiots throwing this piece together, along with the story boarders. Lots of actions of characters in the movie were utterly useless, along with their choices. There was character development for one minute. It was a bad movie, with a 90% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Final: Go see it for a laugh, or if you're into bad "thrillers" go. Otherwise, really think over about seeing this one. 4/10 - The Rick-ster.
Just like a burn will linger, she crept between my fingers, and to my body she has now become a new disease. A fog to cloud vision, more like an apparition. She made a mess and now abandoned me.
Twitter Youtube Crush thing? Deviantart

Offline Noise

• Mummy Boi
  • Forum Elder
  • Candies: 732
  • Candy Corn = Life
  • Fursona Species: Wickerbeast
Re: 10 Cloverfield Lane, Ricky's Dumb Review
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 10:15:59 pm »
Cloverfield was good even tho it looked kinda corny
Its sad how its not relating to the movie
Tho I'll probably go see it for fun