Author Topic: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure  (Read 552 times)

Offline Ecilam Nellus

• Green Level
  • Cookies: 43
  • Fursona Species: Arctic fox
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« on: March 26, 2016, 09:44:19 am »
This question will define who I side with in the wars to come.
But
Does anyone on the forum like the good old adventures of muscle bound weirdos?

Offline Proto

• Dueling Fox
  • Cookies: 238
  • I still should be studying right now
    • DeviantArt - TinyProto
    • FurAffinity - tinyproto
    • Twitter - proto_alpha
  • Fursona Species: Gray fox
Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2016, 05:55:25 pm »
Yup! I've had to stop midway through part 2, but I finished all of the first part :lol-fox: I dunno, but actually seeing muscular guys in anime fighting like they mean it is very different from the usual skinny magical teenager anime fights xD
  • Flag - mexico
  • Site Donor
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
:nova:  :pawheart:  :proto:
Taking on commissions!
 Here are my prices/Can u buy me a coffee? <3

"Have you gone yoicks?!" - Soren, Guardians of Ga'hoole

Offline Ecilam Nellus

• Green Level
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2016, 06:13:10 pm »
Yup! I've had to stop midway through part 2, but I finished all of the first part :lol-fox: I dunno, but actually seeing muscular guys in anime fighting like they mean it is very different from the usual skinny magical teenager anime fights xD
I highly suggest you keep watching, I know the midway of part 2 is a bit.. Rough but it gets better later! And part 3? Hoh boy! Let me tell you it's intense!
And Part 4 is coming out April 1st! Which has got me hype as heck, I got my girlfriend to marathon Part 3 so we can watch 4 together so.. Yeah it's pretty worth while, especially considering how important it is to anime history!

Yeah, oddly enough with each part that goes by, they get less visibly muscular? and become more realistically muscular!

Offline Proto

• Dueling Fox
  • Cookies: 238
  • I still should be studying right now
    • DeviantArt - TinyProto
    • FurAffinity - tinyproto
    • Twitter - proto_alpha
  • Fursona Species: Gray fox
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2016, 10:57:32 pm »
I highly suggest you keep watching, I know the midway of part 2 is a bit.. Rough but it gets better later! And part 3? Hoh boy! Let me tell you it's intense!
And Part 4 is coming out April 1st! Which has got me hype as heck, I got my girlfriend to marathon Part 3 so we can watch 4 together so.. Yeah it's pretty worth while, especially considering how important it is to anime history!

Yeah, oddly enough with each part that goes by, they get less visibly muscular? and become more realistically muscular!
Maybe this week, since I'll still be on break, I'll be able to marathon it ^^

And nuuuh! I need them to be unrealistically muscular xD
  • Flag - mexico
  • Site Donor
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
:nova:  :pawheart:  :proto:
Taking on commissions!
 Here are my prices/Can u buy me a coffee? <3

"Have you gone yoicks?!" - Soren, Guardians of Ga'hoole

Offline Ecilam Nellus

• Green Level
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2016, 11:32:20 pm »

Maybe this week, since I'll still be on break, I'll be able to marathon it ^^

And nuuuh! I need them to be unrealistically muscular xD
Oh don't worry, I promise you.
You will find a good substitute for the muscle. Like in Part 7 when there is a new Dio by the name of Diego who is a shapeshifting velociraptor!

Offline SugarLonghorn

• Purple Level
  • Cookies: 193
  • Awards:
    Flag - xmaslight
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2017, 12:53:54 am »
I’ve just started watching!
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt silver
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers