Author Topic: Legend of Zelda 30th Anniversary!  (Read 228 times)

Offline Kambo

• Personally knew Abe Lincoln
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 85
  • True story.
    • DeviantArt - kamboblack
    • FurAffinity - harlan
    • Twitter - kamboblack
    • Weasyl - harlan
    • Unfinished Portfolio Site :(
  • Fursona Species: Grey fox
Legend of Zelda 30th Anniversary!
« on: April 05, 2016, 05:57:05 pm »
It's been 30 years since the first one came out! (Well, 30 years, a month and 15 day, but who's counting? ;D)

And to celebrate it, some brilliant buggers went and recreated the entire game, in 3d, to play in your browser! Here it is:
http://zelda30tribute.com/

Go try it quick, cause Nintendo doesn't really like people doing this kind of thing, so it might be gone soon.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
Feel free to PM me, I don't bite! I reserve that treatment for sushi and pretzels.

Fursona References (Kambo and Camille)

Offline Noise

• Mummy Boi
  • Forum Elder
  • Candies: 732
  • Candy Corn = Life
  • Fursona Species: Wickerbeast
Re: Legend of Zelda 30th Anniversary!
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2016, 07:03:34 pm »
Omg this makes me so happy!! I will try this when I get on my computer
  • Site Donor
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt silver
  • Award - Halloween Hunt participant
  • Award - Holiday Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: he/him/his
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Offline Célestin La Rue

• Colombe Céleste
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 34
  • Voler au-desses!
  • Fursona Species: Dove
Re: Legend of Zelda 30th Anniversary!
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2016, 11:25:04 pm »
      Is it bad that in the 30 years of that game series' existance, I've never played one game of it yet? I didn't grow up with a Nintendo console. I grew up with Sony and their PlayStation 2. Most of you are probably older than me and you probably did have Nintendo's growing up thus you were exposed to The Legends of Zelda. I never even heard of the games' existance until after the Wii was released, and by then, I had no interest in the games because I knew nothing of what it's about. The new games actually looks it could possibly good and I've heard many good things about it. Now, if I wanted to play it, I'd have to buy a Wii U or at least a Nintendo 3DS that I can't afford. I probably won't be playing the actual games anytime soon but I can watch the YouTube videos of them. It's also good to see people like this make something so that people like me can play the game we missed out on. These people have done a wonderful job at doing this. Let's hope Nintendo doesn't find out and bring their copyright laws down on them. This is outstanding and a great oppertunity for me to finally play the The Legend of Zelda.
  • Pronouns: He, Him, His