Author Topic: The Gungeon  (Read 279 times)

Offline Tsuna_Yoshi

• Green Level
  • Cookies: 37
    • DeviantArt - SetsunaDamius
  • Fursona Species: Kobold
The Gungeon
« on: April 20, 2016, 06:35:58 pm »
The Gungeon. Basically a top down dungeon Bullet hell Borderlands. I really have no other way to describe it. Except there's no levels and no real action ability as well as dying costs you more. (Where you lose all your weapons.)
My review! Here we go!

Gameplay:
It's fun! 8/10! I don't spend all my time on it of course, but it's certainly a time killer and I wouldn't mind having it on my Vita honestly. It's unique but at times just a little repeitive. The hard thing is trying to keep an eye on yourself to avoid dying and keeping an eye on your opponent to see what your hitting. It has a role feature that makes you invincible for a few seconds which works. You can flip tables to use them as cover which is very innovative for this kind of game. It definitely is on my unique list.

Music:
The music is really good. I give it 8/10. Not as good as other games, but it's worthy to note.

Story:
5/10! Boo! No story so far. But it has an interesting treasure, the gun that can shoot the past or something like that.

Things they could've done?:
I have nothing to really add. But I wouldn't mind a little something that makes you start off stronger each time you die so you're not stuck on level 2 and can never get past it. >.>
  • Pronouns: him, he, his.
Taking requests, send PM if interested.