Author Topic: Town of Salem  (Read 207 times)

Offline Dyno Fluff

• Will you be loving me forever...
  • Blue Level
  • Cookies: 78
  • ... Or will you be loving me just tonight?
Town of Salem
« on: April 29, 2016, 12:20:47 am »
So I just found out about this game recently, and it's very interesting. Best of all, is that it's mostly free with purchasable extra content. I'm just wondering if anybody else has played it, and if you people on FT ever want to plan a date where we can all play together (I believe you can have up to 15 players per lobby).

If you guys want to check this game out and see what it's all about, I'll leave a link for you all. Also, registration is super easy as well.
https://www.blankmediagames.com/

If you don't lipossible   :lol-fox: I'll give you a little run down about what this game is about. So pretty much you have three groups of people: Town, Mafia, and other. Each role has a different goal, although many goals are shared (ex. Pretty much the goal for anybody on the Town team is to kill the Mafia and Serial killer (other). During the night, the role you play may have a night ability for you to use (ex. Serial killer can kill somebody each night). In the day, there is a trial in which everybody is a suspect, and anybody can be executed. While doing all of this, you try to talk to others and manipulate them in to helping them with your goals. Some roles win no matter what, so you get to screw around with people as much as possible :lol-fox:
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
♪ How do I say goodbye to what we had? The good times that made us laugh, outweigh the bad. I thought we'd get to see forever, but forever's gone away. It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday♪
The Chaotix animated by AndrewHDz

Offline WolfyHasPie

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 2
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Re: Town of Salem
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 01:56:02 pm »
where have you been? this awesome game is in existance a pretty long time.  :lol-fox:

Offline Kambo

• Personally knew Abe Lincoln
  • Blue Level
  • Cookies: 85
  • True story.
    • DeviantArt - kamboblack
    • FurAffinity - harlan
    • Twitter - kamboblack
    • Weasyl - harlan
    • Unfinished Portfolio Site :(
  • Fursona Species: Grey fox
Re: Town of Salem
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 01:59:20 pm »
I've seen this game floating around, when I tried it I thought it would be a lot more fun with friends, so I'll be up for a game night!
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
Feel free to PM me, I don't bite! I reserve that treatment for sushi and pretzels.

Fursona References (Kambo and Camille)